Old 10-03-2010, 04:12 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Thanks Stephanie!! Here is a picture of the cake my boyfriend made! Hope you ladies aren't too tempted to eat cake by looking at pictures of it...I know sometimes if I see a photo of something really tasty looking I want to eat it...

Totoro Cake! by rainbowstripe, on Flickr
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #92  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Happy Birthday Rainbow!!!!!!
Your cake looks awesome!

So tomorrow will be the big day to see what damage I have done over the last week. LOL
I am home now and my mom is headed back to India from Ny so I am sad and lonely, It never fails that when your mom leaves you feel so alone,daughter is still sick with walking pneumonia and i am worried cuz she doesn;t seem to be responding to the antibiotics. Oh well life is crazy sometimes.

Hope you gals are doing well!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #93  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi! I hope you don't mind me jumping in.

Today didn't start out being so bad, but then the kids reminded me that I promised them cupcakes this weekend. I nibbled the batter, frosting, decorations and then had a cupcake. I stopped myself before eating 2, but stopping the binge was haaaard. There are these mini chocolate doughnuts in there that we had used for bug-eyes for our cupcakes (they were monsters) and I wanted to eat eat EAT them! Thankfully though, I decided to take a bath instead,and now I don't want them.

I'm disappointed about eating the junk, especially since I haven't seen the scale move other than to add a pound this morning. Very discouraged, but I'm hoping the next week will be better.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote