Old 01-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #181  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I want....to do personals...
but

I am exhausted. And fat. and so far from the wagon.

must sleep.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #182  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

haha those ARE booty call hours BUT he knows I have a kid...live with my parents...and live in the middle of nowhere...and I haven't slept with him. So kind of NOT booty call. Plus I got a text yesterday saying he would love to hang out with me but he was in the upper peninsula in tip up town...probably partying! so anyways I am just laying around and gotta go to work todya...my throat is swollen
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #183  
I will do this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!

Hi my girls!

I did my 40 minutes and 500 calories today at the gm PLUS 10 minutes of stretching! If I do an extra 10 minutes plus stretching I can get an hour in! But that's only a goal...

Going to lunch with my Dad and Chris today. That should be fun and then I am stuck at the kitchen table doing homework/Parade stuff.

I hope to get some personals in today because I really love you and miss you guys!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Today is my little cousin's 3rd birthday party. I went to the gym around 9:00 this morning and realized that I forgot to buy a birthday card and a bag to wrap his present in. Thankfully, there's a Dollar Tree right across the street from the gym, but it doesn't open until 10am. So, I managed to do a whole hour on the elliptical!!! I was so proud of myself.....I was watching "Moving Up" while on the elliptical and that made it go by pretty quick. And those 650 calories I burned while on the machine will come in handy when birthday cake is in my view later on today
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #185  
2009 is my year!

S/C/G: 226.5/205.5/146

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Chele on the elliptical endurance. I'm at F-USA and we have a 25 min limit and there is usually a line waiting.

Have fun at the party!
Deetle Erin 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #186  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

congrats chele!
Man, i hate those limits! When i was training for my quarter marathon they suddenly made all our treadmills "express machines"- 15 min limit! Im training for a MARATHON here people!!

Luckily i go at odd times so no one's waiting and i can do what i want But still!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

WHEW!!

Yesterday was one of the longest days ever!! I had auditions for our musical on Friday, so it's actually been a long two days (hence why I haven't been on 3FC!). Anyway, Friday night we had preliminary auditions, which were fine, but then Sat. morning we had the dance audition which was HARD! It was definitely doable, but definitely a challenge as well!! I got through the first audition (an hour, 70 girls) to the callback (ANOTHER hour, 25 girls), in which we learned another full dance. Mind you, all of this is in 3" character shoes (dance shoes with heels). I didn't get to the second callback, but only 7 girls did, so I wasn't surprised since they were AWESOME dancers! So that in and of itself was my workout for the day!
Later in the day the vocal/acting callback list went up, and I got called back for that as well! So I had to prepare some music, wait around for a few hours, and then walk about a half mile to the callback site and perform some stuff there. So I did that, and I should hear sometime later today whether or not I was cast. I've worked with the music director before and I when I walked into my audition he said he was really glad that I was auditioning, so hopefully that's good!!
I'm SUUUUUUPER sore today from the dancing, but that means I wasn't cheating and taking a day off, right? Hahaha. Hopefully I DO get into this show because it'll be INTENSE workouts and dance every day!

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but I'm back and have time back again to make sure everyone's doing well!! I feel like I've missed too much to go back through and do personals, but I'll keep up now!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #188  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

So a few things going on with me....

I've been SO good with sticking to my daily calorie intake and exercising. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes yesterday and a 30 minute cardio DVD today. BTW, Flirty Girl Fitness is my new FAV exercise DVD. It is so fun and so sexy! I forgot I was working out. I actually felt like I was just learning some choreography!!! Highly recommend it!!!!!

I have a problem with stealing small bites of my daughter's food. Like if she has chicken nuggets, I'll eat a bite. If she has spaghetti o's and doesn't finish I'll eat the last few bites. She doesn't eat the mac and cheese from some of those tv dinners (when I give her those) and I'll eat it. It's only a little bit here and there....like very little....but I still get mad at myself. And it's literally like I'm not even thinking about it. All of a sudden it's in my mouth!!!!!

My bf is totally aggravating me. We've been together for five months now. I'm a single mother (with no help from her dad) so I'm single father too. I have to work two jobs to scrape by. Needless to say that leaves little social time. I don't like going out alot because I like the time with my daughter. Not to mention how tired I usually am. It usually has to be up to him to see me. Because of my daughter, he usually has to come to me. He started school last week and now his time is limited too. Well the few times we could have seen each other this week he decided he was too tired to come over. One day he was supposed to come by and he decided to drive to baton rouge a few hours before we were supposed to be together to have dinner with a friend. I'm beginning to feel like he doesn't think I'm worth his time. Does anyone think I'm over reacting?? Or do I have the right to be mad at him? We havent' gotten in a fight yet and I usually hold back when I am mad at him. He is a good guy and I usually don't attract good guys. I guess I'm afraid to send him running.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

nicki -- I would have a conversation with him about your worries. Tell him that you feel frustrated because you have the responsibility to your daughter but really want to be able to spend time with him as well. Maybe he doesn't realize that you're frustrated. Guys can be REALLY oblivious sometimes. Seriously!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #190  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Well girls.... this hasn't been a very chatty weekend. Anyone seen HWG?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #191  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I had the most hilarious thing happen to me this weekend.

My mom and I decided to do 2 favorite redneck traditions, go to Bass Pro Shop and WalMart. I also decided as we were going out to go and get my car washed because I had a ton of bird poop on it from the tree I have to park under in our driveway. We get in the auto car wash everything is going good, rinse cycle hits. My mom goes "OMG, Your window is leaking!" Sure enough its dripping water, I figured I didn't roll the window all the way up before I got in. So I hit the button to roll UP the window, the thing reads it as I wanted it to go DOWN and its one of those windows that you only have to touch once to go all the way down it goes ALL the way DOWN. Mind you the car wash is still going full steam ahead. The button comes off (which is normal occasionally) and I cant get the window back up. I start freaking out screaming the whole 9 yards, my mom meanwhile is busting a gut laughing at me. I try to get the button back on and my hands are shaking so bad I cant. I am getting soaked by the water sprayers for the rinse cycle of the car wash. I finally get the window up after it seems like an eternity, in reality it was probably only like 10 seconds. I look at my mom and just start busting out laughing and we hee haw'd it up for a good 5 minutes outside of the car wash. I was so wet I had to go home and change clothes before we could continue our journey.

So now I have to have my dad check my car window to make sure that its not leaking and get my little window control thingy fixed. LOL my life.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 235/203.2/135

Height: 5'6

Smile

Hi ladies!! I've been cruising this site for about a week now and figured i might as well jump in I just started getting serious about losing again a few weeks ago just wanted to let you all know youre great motivation! Hopefully this will be the year that i actually stick to it and reach my goal. Anyways hope everyone has an awesome week good luck!
CityChick86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #193  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

oh bee that was hilarious i am glad u can laugh about it cause i would have been freaking out at first too lol

i officially am dying...i think this flu has gotten worse and if i still feel this bad or worse tomorrow i am going back to urgent care.

welcome city chick!

oh yeah...

i am starting the fatsmash diet again tomorrow i put beans in the crock pot and have my brown rice ready just need to make some veggie soup tomorrow and get some sweet potatoes and i am good to go. hopefully i can lose a good amount of weight in the 9 day detox phase. wish me luck girls!

Last edited by bjeweled; 01-25-2009 at 11:53 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote