Old 01-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #31  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

aw i feel so special that i am missed I've been missing in action for a while now (curse new boyfriends) and then i got way off track...and i dont like coming back when im off track...i was doing so well yesterday but i caved in the evening and had 2 handfuls of peanuts and a piece of cheese Im going to try and weigh in daily and see if that helps. I only regained 2kg over xmas (4 pounds ish?) but its getting me down, seeing the scale just gradually creeping up instead of down Im going to try weighing in every day this week to see if it helps, maybe it will concrete my resolve each day more, knowing that every day is weigh in day

Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #32  
Get through today

Ahh I am in for the night now! My baby (dog) was at the groomer for 3 hours, they were busy and he had almost everything done. Now they said he should shed less, and I have something called a Furminator to buy to keep his undercoat at bay... As for the "mindfulness", I guess I do have a tendency to WAYYYY over-think everything and dwell and obsess over the past and the future, and mindfulness is about being present in the moment. This is a concept (I'm told) is prominent in Buddhism... It's not a conversion of faith or anything, but more about meditation and living in the present, changing my mind-habits, so to speak...

Iconised Ghost -- I hear you about wanting to check in when things are on the up and up, when the news is good. Hmmm new boyfriend sounds like some VERY good news!

Roxy1234 -- Hey Roxy!! Yeah, of all the advice I've ever received, water water water is always a constant. Some days I feel like an old lady, always going to the bathroom!

erynn1010 -- Elliptical, yay!

HWGA -- Haha, yeah, exercise definitely helps me too. As for your men issues, hmm not sure what to say about that. You've got a good head on your shoulders so you'll be able to do what's best for you!

HeatherMcG -- I'm so sorry! It is so brave and amazing of you to choose to seek help for this, truly. I know what it's like to live in denial, like "oh, this won't happen again" and then it does. That is what doctors are there for, to help you resolve things in your life that you can't make sense of or can't fix on your own.
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #33  

Height: 5'9"

HeatherMcG -

HWGA - I know I know, Thanks
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey girls,

I am way too far behind to catch up on personals. SO I'll just say heeeeey ladies. Everyone seems to be doing well. Oh one thing Carter you are like "Sexy Time in 2009" you look great. I am so sore I can barely move and may not be working out today...Oh well. I kicked azz this weekend with points and working out so woohoo. I really hope I lose a pound or two I just want to be out of the 190's soooo bad. But I won't know until Thurs.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Had a little mess up yesterday ladies! My boyfriend works at a fondue restaurant and when he was done with work he asked me to go meet him. So I did. Then I ate half a chocolate fondue and 2 drinks! Arrrgggghhhhhh it was really really really good, but really really really bad!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #36  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Grr... I wrote looong personal...but somehow the window got closed! GRRR

Icon I work from 8 PM to 330 AM Sun-Thursday..but I go back to regular schedule during weekends because of my 3 year old DD. So Sunday sucks because I have to get up at like 7 or 8 in the morning and stay up till 330. Let us know how your snacking went!

soure1sl Good luck with your plan and keep us posted!

Luvja We know you can do it!

jahjah I checked into kick boxing, looked really fun but wasn't able to find a class near my place. I am jealous!

blcarter Looking good in the picture~!

Jessica Wow! I fell off the wagon for awhile and was actually wondering before I fell of the wagon where you were at. I just started back last week too! Welcome back again! woohoo!!

Heather sorry that you had a horrible night... Hopefully you will be able to get through it with the doctor's help, at least...

Taylor I had Thai for dinner at work, too... heh. I actually got an vegetable entree with curry and tofu.

I didn't get to put in as much work out as I wanted but I still got to run 40 minutes today, which is good. I am hoping to be able to put in more time tomorrow but the TV is being delivered some time between 930-1130 which sucks because that's my bed time. Well. I still am excited. I will need help to take it out of the box. Hopefully the delivery guys won't say no to taking it out of the box and placing it on the stand, since that's not installation. I'm so excited to be able to work out with the nice view and sound. heh

I have a horrible terrible headache for some reason so I'm trying to drink up lots of water just in case it's because of lack of water.

We did performance review today and I got the highest score in the team, which is great. Now, we will see if that will lead to pay raise in March.

I better get back to work before my Team Leader comes by. (He's here at night once a week for one on one and team meeting...)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

mmmmmmmmmmmm fondue!!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #38  
Can't wait till 170

I second that, jahjah. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fondue!!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

yaa fondue!! That sounds so good..
I'm going to jump in here before it gets to 15 pages again and I can't catch up!

Heather- I used to get panic attacks a few years ago, they were so horrible! I don't really know why they went away, but I still get that irregular heartbeat every once in a while that used to accompany them :S. But that doesn't happen as often any more since I've started exercising.

Oh oh!! I *unofficially* broke through this stupid plateau that I've been on for months!! Unofficially because today was the first day slightly under 145 woohooo! I shall change my ticker.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #40  
Can't wait till 170

Irregular heartbeat? Hmmm... You know what? I know some people who have panic attack but I did not know any detailed symptoms. When I'm really stressed out, like argument with bf or something like that, I feel that irregular heartbeat and feel like all my internal organs don't have enough room to breathe like it's gonna explode. Now I'm wondering.... hmm...
Old 01-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #41  
Can't wait till 170

So I was talking to Erynn on the blackberry and telling her how I haven't weighed myself but am feeling good because of this sweater dress I'm wearing right now. I bought this when I was in Korea in October but it just didn't feel good wearing it because of my tummy. Well, I tried it on before I got back on the wagon and it looked horrible...showing all my tummy, pretty much. Well, I woke up this morning and I don't know what got to me but just decided to put it on and it actually looked pretty good. Probably have something to do with my empty stomach too..but Oh well.. I wore it to work.. Erynn said I should post the pic..so I said "Oh well wth. let's do it." so I went to the bathroom, took a pic with my phone... here it is. heh.. You can't really tell but it's actually purple dress...

I still have one more week to weigh to see how much I lost since I got back on the wagon but just being able to wear something that I've been wanted to wear for the past 2 months sure makes me feel good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-19-2009.jpg (12.5 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by taragettingthin; 01-19-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #42  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Im in awe of all you people who have panic attacks and still manage to get through day by day, i dont know how on earth you do it, must have willpower and nerves of steel

Tara: that dress looks awesome! I love it with the boots

My snacking wasnt too bad, all things considered, but it still put me over the limit for the day dammit.

I feel really huge today ._.

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 01-19-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #43  
Can't wait till 170

Icon, what are you talking about?! Don't feel huge! I looked at your pics and you look great! What I would give to be your weight!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

I got 2 panic attacks after i had my son .. it felt like i was going to DIE the doctor told me it was because of the epidural and that i should start exercising to regulate my heart beat i also have a murmur

Last edited by jahjah1223; 01-19-2009 at 11:55 PM.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Hey gals,
Sorry I dropped off last week, I went to Texas for work… yes I travelled at 4 weeks post-opt. Everything went good there, I felt like I was able to really help the clients I met with. It was warm which was nice and then I came back to freezing cold Michigan. I lost my phone again in Texas. You know it’s funny I haven’t lost my phone for 7 years and then twice in one month. Grrrr.

Surgery update: I still have a drainage tube after almost 5 weeks. It sucks. I’m hoping that it starts dropping down in the next few days since I travelled. I feel like the swelling is going down. My breast are no longer swelling up like they were (which is why I bought a bra). Otherwise I’m starting to feel good. I’m taking less pain medication.

I went shopping with my roommie today. I bought a bra … they ended up being a 36 D. So I lost 2 inches around my chest and gained two cup sizes. I’m don’t know if that is going to be my real size we’ll see. I also got these super cute rockport knee high brown boots. They are going to look so cute with my light purple dress. I still can’t wear real pants because of the incisions so I caved, my sister had given me a pair of meternidy dress pants and I went and bought another pair in brown today so I would have a little more options, I figure even if the drainage tube come out I’m still going to have the sensitivity.

Tara – Sorry about the extra shift. Great job with the performance review and I hope you enjoy the new tv. You look hot in the picture I love the outfit.

Iconised – Good job being on plan.

Stephanie – I totally agree with you I need to get more water in.

Luvja – good job on getting off the binge that is a really hard one to deal with. I’ve travelled almost one a month for the last year and a half and it’s so hard on keeping a healthy lifestyle.

BLCarter – Love the avatar. You look great!!! Good job on being almost out of the 190s and fitting into a size 12!!!

Jahjah – I haven’t had Wendys in forever. I use to do the I deserve this because I worked out but it’s a habit I was trying to break and hopefully wont continue when I can start working out again.

Chele – Good job on being close to that onderful onderland.

Bella – I don’t have any suggestions but enjoy the reading.

Just Keep Swimming – I love the avatar picture. I haven’t been around a lot either. Welcome back.

Taylor – Good job working out!!!

Erynn - How did the meeting go?

Kelli – Isn’t great to have a long weekend. I have the pink boxing gloves too. They are super cute.

Heather – Don’t worry about the rant that is why we are here. I’m sorry about the panic attacks. I’ve had them too. It’s really hard I wouldn’t leave my dorm room for days. I know it is hard but you need to go to the doctor and get help. Life will get so much better afterwards.

Roxy – Pre-tummy tuck I weighted in everyday I just reminded myself when I ate something high in sodium that it is reflexive on the scale. Water is the best way to flush it out. Hang in there.

Bella – what type of dog do you have. That is really tough with the hair. My sister just shaved her dog because of the hair problem.

CakeBatter –Give it time you’ll move out of the 190s. Great job working out when your sore you know it was a good workout.

Arts – it was a one time thing don’t beat yourself up too much. Just rebound.

Aneleh – Good job breaking the plateau!!!

Last edited by RememberHowToSmile; 01-20-2009 at 12:07 AM.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote