3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ***Weekly Chat Jan 5-11*** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/160388-%2A%2A%2Aweekly-chat-jan-5-11%2A%2A%2A.html)

jahjah1223 01-11-2009 10:01 PM

thats awesome leigish i did the same i thought i wouldn't ever in my life get to 130 so i was just shooting for it.. and then i realized why not go all the way? lol

CakeBatter 01-11-2009 10:03 PM

HWGA and VDAY Cute pic. Looks like you guys had fun.

leigh Congratulations on coming so far. I said was gonna do the same thing. I am gonna within 10 pounds of goal weight and re-evaluate.

BeJeweled Good Luck for what ever way you it to go. BTW I love your name.

BTW I put a new avatar. This is what I look like 20 pounds less....yay

CakeBatter 01-11-2009 10:04 PM

O and excuse the confused look. I was caught off guard but I thought it was a good pic for a progress pic.

artsnsmarts 01-11-2009 11:11 PM

HWGA and VDAY - WOW YOU TWO ARE GORGEOUS!! Seriously!! Definitely two hot mamas! And HWGA -- I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt and that color on you is divine. Di.vine.

I'm back from NYC and ready to officially re-vamp my motivation with this weight loss business!! After seeing GYPSY this weekend in NYC (AMAZING. AMAZING. Patti LuPone signed my Playbill. If you knew me you would know this was a BIG BIG DEAL), I feel really gung-ho and like this is really important again. I need to get back down to where I was (and further!) and need to NOT LET MYSELF SLIP BACK AGAIN!

I'm still battling the guilt and disappointment about letting myself get back this far, though. I have auditions for a dance-heavy show coming up and while I know my dancing is fine, I'm just worried I won't be cast because of my body at this point. It's really frustrating to know that I was better even only 2 months ago :(

bjeweled 01-12-2009 12:10 AM

hwga and vday - ya'll look super cute! i'm glad you had fun!

cake - you look good! be proud of your pic and i LOVE your tagline. mine should be hey...i love cookies! lol

well he comes in town thurs afternoon i leave early fri morning so i am not sure if i will be able to catch up with him since i will be getting my hair done and he will be busy too. he leaves on sunday for a month and then will be back for like 6 weeks again. i would rather see him in a month lol so i can get some more weight lost even though he knows what i look like i would just feel better.

arts - we are here ready to help you so jump right on this lovely wagon!

Taylor86 01-12-2009 01:08 AM

HWGA + Vday WOW. I am so jealous that you guys got to go out together! You both look so amazing! I am so glad you guys had fun! I wish there was a point in time we could all get together!

leigh Congrats on upping your goal. You look amazing, honey.

Art I am green with envy. That's all I have to say to you. That - and I am glad you are back! : - ) What's the show you are auditioning for? Please tell me it's not A Chorus Line! LOL

cake Now I look at your icon and I want cake. And that shirt you are wearing!

bjewled Ain't you a HOTTIE! I love the new picture! Now I want some BRIE as in CHEESE. Ok, I am done.

vdaybaby 01-12-2009 01:48 AM

taylor...come visit!!! you can go out with us!

artsnsmarts 01-12-2009 01:52 AM

Taylor -- no no no!! It's SWEET CHARITY. When I was talking with someone about auditioning he said "Well, you've got a killer voice, and they're supposed to be washed up strippers anyway, so there SHOULD be some in there that aren't hot!!"

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!??! Ew.

Sorry about the LuPone envy factor :-P