Old 01-05-2009, 10:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Default ***Weekly Chat Jan 5-11***

Good morning ladies!

I guess I will start the weekly chat!

I can't believe it's Monday! I didn't want to get up this morning. I feel so tired and I was up a pound today. But I will not let it get me down and I will make today a good day. My one friend at work has been off for 3 weeks and he comes back tomorrow, I'm so excited! And my boss and his son will be out of the office starting tomorrow for the rest of the week. This week will be a good week!!!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #2  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

OMG!!!! Food is the enemy, I tell you. I'm up like 15 (or more, I stopped looking) pounds right now. I pulled on my jeans this morning and had trouble buttoning them up! I'm laughing, cause I know I just let loose these last two weeks, especially after I accepted that I wasn't about to get into those black jeans. I was like, screw it, where is the bread? And though I ate a ton, the first week of my vacation, I was working my butt off, 2 plus miles a day and tae bo so that I could break even. But last week, I was already dreading going back to work, so I was lazing around the house eating, reading and watching movies.

And right now, I am fighting the urge to just go back home. Being out for nearly 2 weeks...goodness, every damn thing is waiting for me right now, clients and orders and shipping mishaps. BLAH! I don't want to be here.

And I'm sick, so I sound like crap.

So the holidays are over, and I've pretty much eaten every bad thing in my house, or at least put it in the freezer so that I can't just eat it when ever I want, but jeez, now I have to get back into my workout groove and get used to 1600 cals a day again….brief rundown of my indulgences include, smoked turkey, dressing, cheese potatoes, King Hawaiian rolls, cheese cake, massive brunches, nachos, cookies, and soooooooo much soda.

Holy sheet!!! I can't believe I let myself go like that. Oh, well, let me wave down this wagon so I can get back on it.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I've been away for a while, but I'm back! I've missed it around here! I ate waaaaay to much over the holidays. I never ever want to see a M&M's meat shop Oriental party pack again in my life. I have felt to sluggish and gross for the last few weeks that it's not even funny.

I got a roommate over the holidays, (she's super nice and I really like her, but I'm not totally sold on sharing my space. I've been living on my own for almost 2 years.) and she wants to get back into shape as well. So we both got up at 5:30 this morning she went to yoga and I hit the gym. Week one of C25k. It was a good way to start my first day back at work in a couple of weeks.

It's been a while since I've been to the gym and they've got all this crazy new equipment. I was afraid to touch the d@mn treadmill for fear I'd blow myself up! You can plug your ipod into the treadmill and control it from the treadmill it's self. You can also upload your work summary to a USB key so you can keep track of it on your computer.

Heather - Sounds like it will be a pretty good week.

Cali - I hear ya on the pants thing. I put on my "fat" work pants this morning and I had a pretty nasty muffin top goin' on. Eeek! Hopefully I'll be down some weight soon!

I'm back to using fit day and have planned out my menus for the next couple of days. Hopefully, I'll be back into the swing of everything soon.

Hope everyone had good holidays. It's good to be back!
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #4  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I just got back from the gym, and trying to figure out what is for lunch. I am hoping my job prospect calls me today for a final interview and I have to go my "daycare" today and work.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Welp, DH isn't to happy with me. My good friend deployed and left his motorcycle with us, so guess what Nisha has been tooling around on? HAHA!

DH is of the opinion that motorcycles are dangerous (not for anyone else apparently, just me) and got all snickety when I came back from a nice 6a.m. ride to see the sun come up, and to go really fast before people got on the road.

Impromptu trip to Vegas to see the in-laws was fun considering it was Vegas. Anyplace that endorses severely overpriced liquor and magicians is not on my good list, although I did get mistaken for someone famous. I also went to a pole dancing class with DH's sister and more hilarity ensued. That is a dangerous profession. I have a very profound respect for strippers now. Anyone who can expertly twirl themselves around in 12" lucite heels and a bikini and not end up stabbed, with friction burns on their hoohoo, or with a broken neck is my hero.

Last edited by NishKitten; 01-05-2009 at 12:23 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #6  

Heres a surprise...I feel fat today. UGH!

Nish: I have TONS of respect for strippers...I even think that If I was 100 pounds lighter and wasn't shy, I might entertain thoughs of being a stripper.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #7  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hwga - back to the swing of things! at least you know your week should be cool once tomorrow gets here. dont worry about that pound its prob from all that working out just stick to your water and your diet and it will come down.

cali - the wagon is always ready for us to jump back on. we have some space for you right in front lol

nish - you are hee-larious! it seems like you and your husband like to annoy each other lol but in a good way. i take a strippercise toning class every week and it is soo much fun but i realize how little rhythm i have ah well!

i gotta go take a drug test and acquire some books for classes. last semester begins wednesday i am soooo ready to graduate. i'll check in later
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Nish- you're so funny! I guess I've never looked at pole dancing quite like that. Why he is so upset about the bike? I think it would be fun! I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Shan- I've missed you girl!

Cali- I miss you while you were on vacay! Just push delete and keep going! I know what you mean about being busy at work. I was only gone 10 days but it's a bit overwhelming to come back to a mess. I feel like my desk was the "I don't know what to do with this so let's just put it on Heather's desk." How annoying! Most of the things on my desk are not even suppose to go to me....

Bee- When are they suppose to call you?

Bjeweled- I hope it was all the working out. Stripercise class? Do tell!

As for me, my car broke down NYE on my way to a party. I got there and my boss and his wife were at the same party. Which was really a blessing! So they said I can borrow their mini van. So I'm rocking the mini van yet again. Another person at the party hooked me up with their mechanic who doesn't even work on American cars, so it's at the shop, they called in a favor for me. They are going to be looking at it today. I'm so sick of car problems. I've only had this car since May and it's a 2002. I'm so annoyed! the good thing is that my boss said I can use the van as long as I need. I hope it's not too expensive. I can't afford it right now!

Last edited by Here we go again; 01-05-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #9  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

HGWA, Disgruntled: They normally would have called by now, however the guy I talked to friday said that the person that is supposed to be interviewing me is trying to fill like 8 other positions besides mine so it might be tomorrow before I hear. I am trying to be in good spirits about the multiple interviews this is supposedly the last one.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #10  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

GOOD MORNING 3FC!!!!

Howdy girls. Today is a wonderful day! I am now OFFICIALLY under 250 lbs. WOOT, WOOT! *Hold on for a sec while I do my happy dance. * I don't have much planned for today but to enjoy my last day of vaca with the hubs and make a run to the grocery for some more eggs, turkey bacon & peanuts!

It is back to work tomorrow. Have a great day!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #11  
WorkingOut!

S/C/G: 217/180/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey there Guys!

This is my first time on here. My name is Sarah and I have some weight to lose - my sis joined on here yest too -we are both working hard to get the weight off this year. Nice to meet you all! I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #12  

HWGA: yep, that's what they did here. I come in this morning and I have forwarded messages and e-mails that say, "Take care of this. Thanks!" and it's from like a week and a half ago when they knew I was gone. So 9am comes rolling around and folks are calling me complaining because they called last week and haven't heard anything back. That's so annoying.

Diary: Welcome!

UGH! I want to go home!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #13  
I will do this.

Hey girlies! I don't have time to do personals -- but I will get to them today.

I got a crock pot for xmas and was sent awesome meal ideas from LizzieBee and tried one this morning. Chicken with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, some white wine...etc. So far my apartment smells AMAZING and I am super excited to try it!

ALSO - I FINALLY got to the gym again today. The boy went with me and I did 20 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes on the elliptical and 5 minutes of stretches. That's not quite were I was a month ago - but it is an excellent start to the year and the new me.

Anyway - I gotta take my car in to the shop (someone back into it in my apartments parking lot :-( ) but I will be back on today and do personals.

Last edited by Taylor86; 01-05-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 202/190/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Howdy chicks!

I'm back after a looooong time away, where I really succumbed to stress and an abundance of free, unhealthy food at work and school. I've gone beyond my scary weight, and even beyond what I consider my starting/high weight, all the way to my high school super scary high. I did run a half-marathon in the interim, but as I had heard but refused to believe while I was doing that, training for a long distance race is more likely to make you gain than lose. Training makes you so hungry all the time! So, I've got a longer way to go than before, but I'm feeling ready to conquer.

Or, at least, to kick my sister's *** - we're competing to see who can lose the most weight (through safe and reasonable means, of course) before Valentine's Day. She is a fitness super star and younger than me, so I'm bringing my A game. It's all about the glory. The funny thing is, this competition has enabled me to talk more openly about wanting to lose weight - because I can talk about wanting to win as opposed to talking about not feeling good about my body. It's really kind of liberating.

Anyway, Happy New Year all, and I am glad to be back. Sounds like everyone is getting back in the swing of things after the difficult holiday season of eating and drinking. Heather, congrats on your big loss!!
eastcoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

Nish: I agree about exotic dancers, I tried a pole dancing class once, and holy upper arm strength! I have total respect for any one that can clime a pole , and still look hot( I'll just say, I did not when I tried it! )

Today is first day of winter term at school, and we have our first snow day of the year! So school starts for me on Wesday then.
Today was my weigh in today, and I only lost 0.4 lbs this week, but its TOM, so I know its all water weight , because, I have been so good this year! I am going to be a hotty in 2009. ( OK, I'm done my personal pep talk!)
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote