3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ***Weekly Chat Jan 5-11*** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/160388-%2A%2A%2Aweekly-chat-jan-5-11%2A%2A%2A.html)

Here we go again 01-10-2009 07:32 PM

Mo- that's awesome about not caving in! You're amazing! lol I was cracking up from your comment. lol I hope I'm not not boring you all with my details.

Taylor- that sounds like a good idea. I guess it depends on what we do too. I hate having baggy clothes but then try the next size down and it's not a perfect fit. grrr..... oh, what's up with the panic attacks? Do you get them often?

Did I mention I was 277 yesterday and today I was 270?

jahjah1223 01-10-2009 07:36 PM

HWGA: I pissed and sweat about 4 pounds last night too and woke up lighter haha

mojolove05 01-10-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here we go again (Post 2542495)
Did I mention I was 277 yesterday and today I was 270?

Gotta love what drinking does to the scale. At least the next morning. haha
;)

Why would you even think you were boring us with details. Can't you tell we are begging for them.

vdaybaby 01-10-2009 07:52 PM

HWGA: Okay I am majorly jealous that you have the balls to go to a club all by yourself! I always want to go out, and don't have people to go out with and I live right by ALL the spots, because I live downtown.

You are awesome!

Here we go again 01-10-2009 08:15 PM

Vday- Thanks girl... it was just a small one in downtown Roseville, which is different than downtown for sure! Um you know we in the same city, we should go out. I don't even know where to go downtown.

Mo- Thanks girl, I appreciate that. I was just making sure. I've never had that much of a drop in a day. so weird. I wish it would stay, b/c I've been fluctuating so much lately.

Taylor86 01-10-2009 08:25 PM

HWGA Yes, I have panic attacks. I am suppose to take xanax on a regular basis but refuse, although I carry them around with me at all times. I can control my anxiety through eating right and working out - that's no joke. I am a HUGE believer than your physical self and it's well-being can effect your emotional state. Whatcha gonna do for your date?

Here we go again 01-10-2009 08:54 PM

Taylor- that's cool that you don't your medicine all the time and that you control through healthy alternatives. That's so good. I've never had them before, but I've heard they are not good.

I don't know what we're going to do. We were talking earlier and he said that he would call me back and I haven't heard from him. So we'll see what we do. in the mean time, I'm relaxing in bed. lol it's been such a lazy day today!

Taylor86 01-10-2009 09:09 PM

HWGAI know what you mean about lazy days!! The only thing I have done is get subway, workout for 40 minutes, make dinner, play on my BB and talk to you girlies! Any idea on the outfit yet?

Oh well, school is starting soon and I will so busy with 'Parade' (the musical) and full time school I won't know what to do!

I am so thankful I can now reach this website on my phone. You guys really mean the world to me and my weight-loss journey!

Here we go again 01-10-2009 09:26 PM

Awww taylor- You're getting all sappy on us! I'm so glad that you're back. I really missed you! I think that having a day off and chilling and being lazy is a good idea. :) I haven't even thought about an outfit at all. I guess I'm waiting to see if he calls. That's exciting about the musical. I'm so jealous! I miss the theatre.

Taylor86 01-10-2009 09:38 PM

HWGA I missed you too! You have grown SO much since May (when you joined) I am so proud of you! I hope I don't get too snappy!! I think that lazy days are good for the soul and I feel very blessed to have some before I go to back to school. What about community theater? Ever thought about auditioning? --- I hope he calls, too.

Bee20nine 01-10-2009 10:19 PM

I am trying to plan the outfit I am going to wear to church tomorrow. I bought a black lace skirt from lane bryant a few weeks ago, and trying to find a top in my closet to match it. I have a pair of low heeled black peep toe pumps that I am going to wear with it and a black embellished cashmere sweater. I cant button the sweater so I cant just wear it.

I wish my bf would answer the phone it our phone date night and I think he is sleeping. Grrr

My dad just got home and is always complaining about something its so irritating he can't just leave well enough alone.

Blcarter84 01-10-2009 10:37 PM

I just got done working all day. I am at home just chillin before going to sleep. thought I would pop on here and say hi and goodnight to everyone.

Bee20nine 01-10-2009 10:47 PM

Has anyone heard from our fearless Canadian/Ireland girl Jelbb lately?

vdaybaby 01-10-2009 10:56 PM

Well...I am pissed/sad/desperate/depressed...

That guy I was supposed to go on a date with totally flaked. It's 8pm, and he never called me to let me know what time he wanted to meet. We planned out everything, that we were going to go eat and go to IMAX, and go get drinks. He was texting me yesterday, and then I called him last night and he didn't answer. And then he didn't answer my text today.

I don't even really care if he doesn't like me because I have never even met him before, and I don't really even think he's that cute. But it's just the fact that I am sitting at home alone again. And will be for the rest of the night.

I am so sick of all these lame boring guys!

rnbg813 01-10-2009 11:24 PM

hey girls i am new on here! my goal is to lose 20 lbs. I was really excited for the new year but I got REALLY sick with a head cold and then a chest cold so I haven't been able to get back to the gym yet.

I haven't been eating TOOO bad lately, but I can do better. WHat are you guys all doing?