Old 12-15-2008, 11:20 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 163/ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

Joyra--hang in there! Keep up the exercise. That's awesome that you're working out. It's hard to track calories, I know, but so worth the effort.

This is my second day of really trying to be on track after slipping up this weekend.

Food:
coffee with milk and sugar (50)
Apple (80)
Tuna salad on crackers (260)
Orange (90)
Four Andes candy (100)
Coka cola (a few sips) (50)
Roast beef sandwich (300)
~half a soft pretzel (200)
Hot chocolate (120)

At 1300 calories for the day. Not a super healthy day but within my calorie limit. My knee is bothering me so no exercise tonight. I saw my doctor and I will start physical therapy for my knee and shoulder soon. She said it will be a long process to get them back in shape. That sucks.
katie3181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/170

Height: 5 4"

coffee (cream, sugar)
1/2 english muffin w/ low sugar PB
Special K protein bar
various dips and veggies from a luncheon
1/2 panini and french onion soup
1 truffle

378 calories burned DDR

Last edited by katiecron; 12-15-2008 at 11:33 PM.
katiecron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #78  

1/2 english muffin w/ PB
coffee (cream, sugar)
string cheese
salad
baked french fries
2 dove promises
handful of goldfish
danactive
1/2 large salad

310 calories burned DDR
Old 12-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 200/200/140

Height: 4'10"

Hey guys..

I haven't posted in a couple of days... I've had the stomache flu and couldn't keep anything down, so I determined that my calorie intake was about 0 for two days. I've just been munchin' on bland stuff today like soda crackers... no gym either, needless to say.

I just didn't want you guys to think I'd given up..
hopabobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #80  

1/2 english muffin
coffee (cream)
string cheese
goldfish (handful)
slim fast shake
caramel mini rice cakes (7)
baked wanton wrappers. (handful)
probiotic yogurt (love the stuff)
chicken quesadilla
snack TBD

310+ cals burned DDR
100+oz of water

Last edited by katiecron; 12-17-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:00 PM   #81  

My eating habits have been crashing and burning lately. I'm done eating for today, but tomorrow I'm going to do a lot better. I'm hoping it'll get easier once I've done all my finals and am a lot less stressed!
Viatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #82  

I haven't been writing down my food the last couple days (well, I wrote down breakfast and lunch but nothing else). I worked out yesterday, but not today. I've been so busy!!! and I'm leaving for New York City tomorrow!!!

Well, I'll check back when I'm home. Hopefully I'll have good news...
Old 12-18-2008, 02:19 AM   #83  
keeping on keeping on

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Guys! I have my last exam tomorrow... except it might be canceled due to weather. Seriously, this city was not meant for snow. I have been going strong and eating OP. I even went out to dinner last night and the night before - made good choices and brought half home for lunches.

Also, I weighed in at 193 two days ago! New low! yay.

I hope you are all doing wonderfully
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:03 PM   #84  

Ya I haven't been doing so well lately either. After I got sick I kinda got offtrack. Plus it's SOOO hard to eat healthy during the holidays... I had two Christmas parties this week. EEK! But enough excuses. There's always tomorrow.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:33 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 160/ticker/135

Height: 5'8"

Thank you for this thread!!!

I'm almost in tears right now!! I was doing fantastically until Thanksgiving. I ate SO much that day that my old, unhealthy appetite came back and I gained two pounds. Since then I've been back and forth, gaining and losing 2 pounds. If I'd just have stuck with it, I'd be 10 pounds from my goal weight!

Anyway, today I didn't work out (but I'd worked out 6 days in a row so its ok) and I ate horribly. Ice cream, chocolate chips melted with butter in a tortilla (I'm ashamed but this is where we can be honest, right?).

Tomorrow I'll be back at the end of the day and I will have a gleaming report!!!
hotmamacitax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:19 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 223/174/145

Height: 5 ft 5

I ate absolutely horrible this weekend. Went to 2 christmas get togethers. I couldn't resist the mac and cheese.. Also I just can't get motivated enough to workout on the weekends. Well I lost 1.6 lbs since last monday so I guess I didn't do too much damage this weekend. So hard with the holidays for me to keep on track.
krock614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #87  

hotmamacitax2: You're absolutely right!! This is where we can be honest and don't feel ashamed. I've done a similar thing with marshmallows chocolate and bread. It sometimes becomes almost as bad as an adiction. When you get that itch to eat you can't think about anything else and you'll do ANYTHING for a cheeseburger. The important thing is to be accountable and then do what you can to get back on track. Good luck!!

Yesterday I kinda got back on track. I didn't go to the gym because it's snowing so hard ouside it's just work and back for me, but I did shovel the driveway. And if anyone thinks that's not exercise... Whew!

I ate a nutrigrain bar for breakfast, a burrito with eggs, ham and potatoes for lunch with a diet soda.. (not too good) for dinner I had two small pieces of blond fudge and snikerdoodle with milk.. (damn holiday food) and then before bed I had a piece of bread dipped in alfredo sauce. I stared the day out with good intentions but by the end of the day I lost all hope. I'll make today better.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #88  

Gosh darn, guys. I need to get back into this! I have no idea what I ate today, but tomorrow I'll log everything! If I eat anything more today it'll just be some healthy soup!
Viatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #89  

I'm back from my 4 day trip to New York. Had a great time. Ate good food (mix of good and bad food choices---TONS of walking). Went shopping. Saw the tree. Now I'm back and I have absolutely no motivation to eat well or work out. I just want to give up. I think I may take it easy till next year (nothing like a good old new years resolution to lose weight!) and try and eat well and work out but not stress about it then really get back to it January 1.

Is that a bad idea? Should I try to recommit right now? I just don't think I can. I don't care right now. I'll get nowhere if I try to be strict. It seems many people are having a hard time right now. It's that time of the year.

I just don't know if I can do this whole losing weight thing. I have more respect every day for people who succeed at this.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:43 PM   #90  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Okay, time to be accountable:

For dinner last night I ate:
A whole tube of Pringles
3 little brownies.

AAAAACCKKKKKK!!!!!

So bad!

This is what I do when my boyfriend is out of town. TOTAL BINGE.

I am way off track. I need to get back on the horse.

That said, who knows what is going up with my nutty body but this morning I hit my NEW LOWEST WEIGHT! I am back in the 150s! Holy ****! Of course, my body likes to do the opposite of what it should--I overeat, it loses. I get on track, it stalls or gains.

Anyways, my goal for the rest of the week is to post here on the accountability board everyday. Accountability is really the only thing that has helped with my weight loss and boy do I need help now!

Thanks for listening guys.
joyra is offline   Reply With Quote