Old 11-21-2008, 01:55 AM   #16  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

aw I'm glad we have new members! We only had 4 before
Old 11-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 148/147/120

Height: 5'5

Thats sounds perfect.... I would love to know a little about all my wonderful team members!!!!

Nice to meet you Jessy! Yes you do have your hands full!!!

A little about me:

My name is Sarah I live in Arizona (Gilbert) basically Phoenix. And have lived here in the Valley of the sun my whole life. Im 24 and Just got married 5 months ago to by bf of over 6 years.
My new obsession is our new "little" baby Gracie... She's a Great dane and the best dog ever!
Umm what else...
Family is a huge part of my life
I have two sisters who are pregnant and three months apart! So I will a busy Aunt soon!
Well thats all the exciting stuff about me!
Oh and my goal is to someday run a marathon, but my "mini" goal is to run a half marathon in early January!

Cant wait to lose this fat and be a skinny mini!

Last edited by SarahD; 11-21-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #18  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Ooooh, okay, so I have a really important question!! For our "goal" weight, are we supposed to use our ultimate goal weight, or create a different "goal" to have reached by the end of this BL challenge? Because 150 lbs is my ultimate goal, but I would never ever aim to reach that by the end of this! LOL. Just wanted to make sure so that my numbers wouldn't throw off our results!

I would love to get to know all of you ladies better, too! Hey Jessy and Sarah! Well, my name is Meredith (obviously ) and I'm 19 years old--technically not a 20-something, but whatever, heh. I'm a sophomore at a really crazy-challenging university, so that's probably the biggest challenge I face with my weight-loss... Trying to balance all of the pressures and time constraints of schoolwork with my efforts to eat right and exercise! I started over the summer (July 18th!) and lost about 40 lbs before school started again, and have lost about 35 more since the beginning of this quarter! Hmm, what else? I recently got into ONEDERLAND, which was so awesome!! But my losses have been stalling since then, which is a complete bummer, LOL.

Outside of WL-related facts, I'm really into singing/acting (and ESPECIALLY singing + acting: musicals!!!), hence my username, hehe. I feel like my weight has really limited the kind of roles I've been considered for in the past, and that's just one of the many things that I know will change when I get this weight off! But yeah, those are probably my biggest passions. I'm completely enchanted by animals of all kinds (Gracie sounds so adorable, Sarah!), and I'm a vegetarian, whoop whoop!

I guess that's enough for now, LOL. I'm running out of things to say! Looking forward to competing with all of you on my team!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:53 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

sara i hear you you on your goals, im actually an uninspiring actress, i say uninspiring because ive always wanted to be one, but living in maine all my lif you dont get much of a break in that career, although, i dont know if you heard of her but rachel nichols, i went to school with her so i guess dreams from a small town do come true, and like you i think my weight will limit me in aspiring them. Though since moving here (vegas) i was an extra in film called the hangover, cross your fingers that i got a second of screen time! And to answer your question i think she wants our overall goal weight, and mine to is far distance away.

sara i have a friend (also from Maine) who moved to phenix a few years back and he loves it there. And your dog sounds awesome, ive always wanted a pit bull or a husky! gracie sounds adorable!

OK now i need your guy's help, my uncle is going to africa the day before thanksgiving and he wants to have one tomorrow, so on top of thanksgiving tomorrow i hae to deal with that plus the regular thanksgiving. Two in week? All with the works! what am I going to do???
Old 11-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #20  

hey guys how is everyone doing?
Old 11-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #21  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Meredith:
You post your FINAL goal weight, but no one expects you to GET there in like 3 weeks, lol. We're simply using everyone's final goals for the calculations.

Remember the next weigh-in is Monday (tomorrow) morning!

Last edited by Jelbb; 11-23-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #22  
keep on truckin'

Okay I finally have time to catch up on this thread!

A little bit of basics about me:
-I am on the weight watcher program. I have been trying to lose weight since February, with a 3 month break in between where I fell MAJORLY off the wagon.
-My workout routine right is to basically try to fit it in whenever I can. I don't have access to a gym anymore, so I try to just walk as often as I can. I do laps around a park near my house, where 1 lap equals 1 mile. If I had access to a gym, then I love working out! I use to workout every single day for at least half an hour.
-I would say my strengths are liking and cooking healthy food. I think I can cook healthy food in a way that makes it taste really good.
-My weaknesses are SWEETS! And also, not being able to say no when other people are eating them.
-I think I can bring motivation to the table! As well as needing help to be motivated!

luvmyinnerdemon: I love The Nightmare Before Christmas too! Did you see it when it was 3D in movie theaters? I went and saw it, and I always watch it every Halloween and Christmas! and as far as the two thanksgivings, I would say have really small portions and limit yourself with one of them, and then let yourself have a free day with the other one.

SarahD
: congratulations on your wedding! And I am so jealous that you have a dog!!!

Meredith: OMG! I am a vegetarian too! haha...yay!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #23  
keep on truckin'

Okay guys! It's almost weigh-in time. I figured I would put up my weight now since I won't be around tomorrow morning...

SW: 218
CW: 218.2

SO I gained .2 of a pound! Sorry guys, it's not much though...it will be gone by next week!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #24  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

vdaybaby - Yay, vegetarians!! And bummer about the small gain, but it's okay, you'll get rid of that 0.2 lbs in no time! I believe in you, LOL. I always like when I see people not freaking out about little fluctuations like that, because that's something that I always have a lot of trouble with. Anyways, good luck with this upcoming week! Hopefully you can post a loss next week!

Oh and by the way... You mentioned weaknesses... OMG. I was just thinking today about my "trigger" foods, i.e. things that are the hardest for me to resist. I would have to say my two biggest ones are french fries and anything with peanut butter + chocolate. Basically, if either of those things are offered to me, I just have to take at least one bite! LOL but luckily I manage to avoid them like the plague. My other two really big triggers are tortilla chips (with salsa!! aah!) and Sun Chips... Especially the french onion Sun Chips; I swear I could eat an entire bag of those in one sitting, and there was a time where I probably did do that, but it would make me crazy-sick now, heh.

I'm SO excited for tomorrow's weigh-in, ladies!! I recently decided that I'd stop weighing myself every day, so I haven't weighed myself since Friday... I was 197.4 lbs then, which was 1.6 lbs down from Monday's weight, so I can only hope that I've at least maintained that loss! 1.6 lbs in one week isn't fantastic, heh, but it's not bad. I'm secretly hoping that I've lost a pound or two since then, though... I've had a good weekend! Hehe. But only time will tell. I'll be back tomorrow to report the news!
Old 11-24-2008, 01:24 AM   #25  

vdaybaby: no i didnt get the chance to see it in 3-d and i was so bummed out! I also watch it aleast every halloweem and christmas to! I was also able to go to disneyland twice when they turned the haunted mansion into the nightmare before christmas, my fav ride and movie all rolled into one! awesome! Don't worry about your gain its only .2 you can lose that by peeing lol, im sure you'll lose next week! And my weakness, def ice cream! I have yet to pass that up! but im working on it!

Meridith: I ant wait for weigh tomorrow either i did a program on the treadmill, i swear ive never sweat that much before in my life! I had a tough day today though, so hopefully it wont hurt to much

Good luck tommorrow as well sarah!

also, i noticed some of the other teams doing team challenges, anyone else intersted? even if its just drinking the right amount of water for the week? and do we have a captain yet??

In case were all not on much this week, good luck girls! I know we'll do great!

Last edited by luvmyinnerdemon; 11-24-2008 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #26  

here are my weigh in's im so excited to post

last monday 204.6
today- 200.0

I lost 4.6 pounds last week and im almost into onderland woooot!!!

I hope everyone else does good to, we can do it guys!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:33 AM   #27  

Good Morning Ladies!!!

How was everyones weekend??

Meredith- Sounds like you are crazy busy with juggling school and fitness/exercise. I went through that the past 5 years I worked full time and went to school full time and kinda put my health on the back burner... hence the 30lbs I would love to lose so thats good your making an effort now! Also congrats on losing all that weight you should be very very proud of yourself. Your motivation lets me know that I can actually have the body I have always wanted!

Jessy-
First off awesome job!!!!!!!

You did AMAZING JOB!!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
Sounds like you have your hands full with 2 turkey days. If it makes you feel any better I have 3 or 4 My parents are divorce and also have my husbands side of the family.
So here is my opinion which I really dont have too much of anything good to say.
But with the holidays your around food, and lets face it were going to eat. I dont think its fair to ourselves to completely stay away from what we want b/c (at least in my situation) I will want it more... and as a result eat more. Does that make any sense LOL?
So I think that in moderation it will all work out. You may not have a "loss that week" But in my opinion not Gaining next week is awesome!
Try sticking to whats good for you. Veggies, turkey, cranberrys, etc!
I know its much easier said than done, but thats my two cents!

vdaybaby- no biggie on the .2lb gain, like they said thats taken care of in a 2 min, trip to the bathroom LOL!

Well I weighed my self today and here is the results...
I must admit I was not the best and didnt work out (
But i did manage to eat pretty healthy.
SW:148
CW:147
GW:120

Cant wait to see how the rest of the team went.

Also jessy- I think thats a great idea about the team challeneges, even if its something simple!

Last edited by SarahD; 11-24-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:40 AM   #28  

Sorry, who is the team captain? I know we have to give them the numbers and wasn't sure who to give them too!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #29  
Randi

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"ish

oh man, yeah do we even have a team captain???
here's my numbers since i don't know who to give them to

SW:230
CW:229 yay 1st lb gone!!
GW:160 (my updated final goal since i put the wrong one on last time)

Alright annndd to catch up a little about me. My name is Randi, I'm 21 and I go to Ohio University, I'm studying to be a Chemical Engineer and am currently working at a chemical plant in west virginia. ummm i really enjoy reading and i like movies and hanging out with my friends haha oh i feel lame, anyways good job to everyone last week, i'm pretty sure my goal for this week is just not to gain weight, ughh turkey day
Old 11-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #30  

I dont think we have a captain, if you guys want , when everyone reports in ill, report to the main thread this week and w can switch every week??

Last edited by luvmyinnerdemon; 11-24-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: wron info
Closed Thread