Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 10:07 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 148/147/120

Height: 5'5

YAY Im so proud of us!!! We did awesome!
That was huge motivation for me to keep going this week.... and yes like all of you I had ice cream last night.... alot!
BUT We are all back on for taday!
I'm sorry Gar and Jessy to hear about your rough day yesterday thats always tough!
I agree I think exercise and water today....

My goal today is to drink 4-8oz of water and run 4 miles!!!

Any my goal for monday is 146!

Last edited by SarahD; 11-25-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well yesterday i was on the elptical for almost 2 hours total, so im going to try and at least do that again today, and im going to try and get the 30 day shred tonight and start it tomorrow! and water of course

my goal weight for this weeks weigh in is to not gain any weight, becuase TOM hit me unexpectally so well see
Old 11-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #48  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey ladies! Just checking in today! WOW, we were so close to being the Biggest Losers this week; that is soooo awesome. And how funny that we all happened to have a (semi)unhealthy day yesterday--myself included, heh. I didn't shoot myself in the foot or anything, but I had these really cheesy vegan enchiladas for dinner (soy cheese, heh). They were absolutely delicious, but kind of heavy. I usually avoid stuff like that like the plague, but they just looked sooo yummy. So I'm sure I gained a teensy bit today, and with Thanksgiving this week and everything, I definitely don't need any extra *help* gaining, heh.

I'm kind of having a dilemma today, too, because I'm driving home with a friend today (we go to the same college and we're from the same hometown, ha) and he told me that he wanted to buy lots of "snacks" for the drive... All of my favorites... Ugh. I don't want to be a party pooper and have to pull the whole "uh, no thanks, I'm not hungry" thing for the full SEVEN-HOUR drive, but I know that I really don't need the extra calories. If I didn't feel the pressure, I'd be fine not having it. But under the weird circumstances, I'm afraid that me + trapped in a car + tons of delicious junk might = huge binge. What's a girl to do?

Oh, and ForeverLove, I'm actually not in OH right now because I go to school in Chicago, haha. I hope the weather's not too bad, though, because I'm going home for Thanksgiving today! And I'm from Elyria, woohoo!
Old 11-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #49  

Meridith, one suggestion would be to keep it all in the backseat, you know outta sight outta mind? and to try and get some healthier options instead, or another could be if possible to get the smaller sizes? like instead of the big doritos get the 99 cent ones or something, I dont know i hope everything works out and if it dosent dont beat yourself up! Oh and maybe make sure yoou buy water to drink instead of soda? Unless hes getting it all and you have no control over what's being purchased I guess thats kind of hard.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 11-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Star - I'd be honest with your friend. Say you can't be around those foods. I'm very honest about this with my family and roommates, and they're (except my sister who tries to sabotage me) are all very supportive.

Tell him to buy snacks for himself, and you'll buy snacks for yourself even. Then make a rule that you can't share! NO MATTER WHAT!

Good luck!

Luvmy 2 hours on the elliptical? My joints simply would break if I did that!

ladies, I had a great day OP so far, and did a FAST 30 min. run, 10 min warm up on the elliptical, and a few reps of legs on the machines... Just have to have dinner now. The scale today said 124.5. I did not loose 3 lbs in like, 3 days. I'll weigh again tomorrow. That would be nice though.... This contest is really motivating me right now!

So what's our challenge going to be? Who can do the most minutes working out?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 148/147/120

Height: 5'5

That challenege sounds like a good one!
At this rate Jessy would be kicking everyones butt! LOL!
Old 11-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #52  

most mins working out sounds good, at least its something if thats what were going to do that means so fat this week i have 160 min in

so i was going to take the kids to the park today i woke up went outside an it was pouring! Totally did not expect that, ive lived here almost three months and have been out here for long periods of times a million times and ive only seen it sprinkle once, and in the backyard only, now i know why i ad such a hard time getting out of bed this morning, rain weither i know its there or not a make me crazy lazy/tired but turkey day is tomorrow, so i gotta do SOMETHING tody!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #53  

Alright, challenge is on! Let's do monday - monday totals. Does everyone remember what they've done since them? So far I'm at

Tueday: 50 min
Wednesday: 60 min

I'm doing SO great. The scale said 124.5 again today... I think it's wrong, but if it's right - then that's 2.5 lbs gone that's added to our total!
Old 11-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #54  

alright

Mon-100
tues-60
wed-20

lets go girls! i refuse to look at the scale until weigh in because TOM is making feel really bloated and gross, and i dont want to be disappointed, in case i dont get a chance HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Old 11-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #55  
Maintaining ~6 years!

Hey girls! So, I survived yesterday! I did eat some things that perhaps I shouldn't have, haha, but it could have been SO much worse. Overall, I'm not too disappointed in myself. I imagine that I might have spiked a bit today, but I kept things reeeally light today (lots of fruits and veggies!) so I don't think I did any irreparable damage, ha. I think it also gives me all the more motivation to try to be sensible tomorrow. And the weekend will give me enough time to get rid of any extra ounces that might remain.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty okay right now!

I like the idea of the challenge, but I'm sure I'll lose because I just aim for 30 mins/day... But since I'm home for Thanksgiving this week, I'm not gonna lie, my exercise has been much lighter, heh. But I promise I will not let you down this week, ladies!! I'm sure I'll at least maintain, if not lose at least a pound or two... That'd be nice.

Good luck to all of you this week!
Old 11-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #56  
Randi

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"ish

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! I hope everyone had a wondeful day and tried to eat all of the yummy food they wanted without eating too much. I tried and i think i did a pretty good job, i had a huge salad before we went to grandmas so that helped a little! unfortunately i have to do thanksgiving at my dad's tomorrow, blahhh oh well, hopefully theres lots of veggies!!
Old 11-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #57  

happy tday, scale said 127.5 today.... agh. So I have 1.5 to loose by wednesday, well... time to step up my game.

I probably ate to much, anyone else? And I had a few drinks last night and ended up eatig pasta on top of it all! I was doing so well.

No more going out and drinking. I'm being sober cab for my friends birthday party tomorrow so I won't go get drunk and eat/drink any extra calories.

So - extra work out tomorrow... booo
Old 11-28-2008, 02:25 AM   #58  

Arrrg I feel your pain garstar...i swear ive worked out more this week than ever in my lifetime and the scale is not moving! Im blaming it on TOM, i hope it all goes away before weigh in Monday
Old 11-28-2008, 01:08 PM   #59  
Maintaining ~6 years!

Hey guys! Just checking in today with the results of my latest weigh-in... I am very pleased to announce that today I weighed in at 194.4 lbs! Lol yes, it's a 0.2 lb gain from Monday... But it's only 0.2 lbs!! I can't believe that with the junk I ate on Tuesday, and Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, my net gain was 0.2 lbs! With sensible eating today, it'll be gone by tomorrow, and if I eat well for the rest of the weekend (as I plan to), maybe I'll even be able to lose a pound or two before Monday's weigh-in! I'm so glad that I'm probably going to meet my goal of maintaining (or losing!) this week. Yea!

Stay sensible this weekend, ladies! Good luck to everyone for the weigh-in on Monday!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #60  

where is the gold team at?
Closed Thread