Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #91  

Height: 5,1"

I have had such a goo day today!
Went for breakfast but had oatmeal and banana before i left and only drank tea there
lunch was a small pack of sushi and an eat natural bar (so yummy!)
For dinner i had roasted peppers stuffed with cous cous and a side salad.
Just had a small bowl of special k because i was really quite hungry!
Went to get my septum done, was so excited about it and turned out they didnt have the right jewelry so i couldnt get it done gutted.
How has everyone elses day been?
Cat
x
Old 11-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #92  
GO YELLOW TEAM!

S/C/G: 287/281/190

Height: 5'7

Hey girls!

Hope everyone is ok. Well yesterdary I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and I weighed myself. The scale said 281... In 6 lbs in 8 days... That's unhealthy. Probably waterweight. Anyways, Im pretty stoked about it. That means im sticking to the diet untill I croak! Hang in there, we can do this!

*And BTW: Ill probably excercise for 5 hours a week. Maybe more...

XoxO's 4 all!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #93  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

great to hear that everyone is having better days.

way to go, heidelene on the 200 mark! congrats! im doing the happy dance with you.

and catrocks, that sucks about the piercing, but good for you on being able to go to breakfast and resist the temptation to eat the greasy spoon or whatever it was you called it. heh

as for me, i feel alive right now. totally rejuvenated. since my crap binge day the other day, i feel amazing. i've tighten my eating back up. i've ran my *** off in the freezing cold, and i picked up a new book called, Shrink Yourself - break free from emotional eating forever! (the therapist's guide to losing weight) i've already read quite a bit. and it's amazing. i've realized so much about myself in recent times. and i'm an emotional obsessive eater, and i never even knew it. i think recognizing this is the first step to recovery. if you care to read more of my thoughts, i think i'll write a blog about it.

also, i've discovered the amazing world of smoothies today!!!!!!! where have they been all my life. 1/2 c ff plain yogurt, 1/2 unsweetend soy milk, 1 tsp vanilla, handful of frozen strawberries, peaches, mango = heaven. it was almost like ice cream.

i'll say it again, where have these smoothies been all my life. i think im in love.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #94  

on the 200 mark heidelene!! that is awesome!

Cat, your food today sounds a lot more rounded (with a lot less bread!) That is really lame about your piercing though

mc: better cut back on the sodium, hey? good luck!!!

haha i love smoothies too, stellart. they're delish. i'm glad you're feeling so much better!!!'

For some strange reason I've had a very small appetite lately. I am welcoming it with open arms. Have a good night ladies, I might be on again later!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Height: 5'5"

The 200 mark was short lived. I was back up to 202.5 this morning which I expected. But I will still take 2.5 lbs since my last official weigh-in as a success, and maybe by the time we weigh in on Monday for TBL, I'll knock off the remaining 2.5 lbs.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #96  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

i can feel it ladies, i'm going to have a great weigh in on monday. i can feel it already. maybe too much info, but i usually have a tough time producing waste. but maybe with my binge this week, i have pewped enough for about 3 people. i feel like i've already lost a few pounds just in waste alone.

well time for my run. good luck this weekend everyone!!! stay motivated. if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #97  

morning ladies, let's go for an OP weekend!! those are always hard
Old 11-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #98  

i went running this morning!! it was stupidly freezing but i needed to blow off some steam... had a nasty break up with my boyfriend last night. It sucks because although we were both expecting it, we live together and stuff so we're kinda stuck together until our lease runs out. But luckily, i have avoided the comfort eating! I did however treat myself to a skinny gingerbread latte but im sure its not too bad for me.
I hope it doesnt annoy people that i write down what i eat but i like getting it down, so here goes...
B - oatmeal, banana and skimmed milk
L - WW soup and slice of brown bread, eat natural date and walnut bar
S - skinny gingerbread latte
D - turkey breast stir fry with lots of veg!! WW yogurt

Im sure i wil have a wee snack tonight but nothing too heavy.

How is everyone else doing today?
Cat
x
Old 11-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #99  

Sorry to hear that happened, but I'm proud of you for not turning to comfort foods!! I am terrible for comfort foods.... And I like that you write things down, I might start too...it's really good for accountability.

I'm doin' pretty good. Going to go out for lunch today (salad) and do the 30DS later...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Sorry to hear about the breakup, Cat. I hope it's not too weird for you living together after the breakup.

I'm doing pretty good today. We're having pizza at lunch here today, but they're serving salad, too, so I will just make sure to load up on the salad and keep it light with the pizza. I've also just had a clementine to hold me over/fill me up a bit before lunch. Tonight it sounds like soup and sandwiches or soup and salad - something light before we run errands.

I'm thinking about hitting the gym tomorrow to see if I can't get six miles in on the eliptical. I've done it before, so we'll see if I can do it again!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:29 PM   #101  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

How was everyone's day? I haven't had a chance to read through everyones posts yet so I'm going to do that and edit this...

CatRocks
Ooh, that's tough... Are you doin' all right? Good luck! Keep blowing off that steam rather than comforting with food, good for you!

Well... not a lot to report here, just did pretty good today and now waiting for hubby to come home, he wants to go on a date!

Last edited by carcar05; 11-21-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #102  

Hey ladies!! I am just dropping in really quickly to say one important thing!! I work at 9am on Monday again so I won't have access to a computer on Monday till about 9pm. Soooo, if you can all get your weigh-ins in by 8am (MST) Monday morning or on Sunday night that would be great....Otherwise, unfortunately because they want weigh-ins on Mondays I can't do my duty of attaching it to the other thread. So it's up to you gals, I don't mind doing it that way, but if someone is opposed than I think we might need a team leader without such a restrictive Monday
Old 11-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #103  

why is our thread so quiet??
I'll post my weight first thing in the morning
Not having a good weekend, ive eaten more than i should have but i have been running a few times and was on my feet all of yesterday!
Is everyone else feeling positive about the weigh in tomorrow??
Cat
x
Old 11-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #104  

I'm pretty dang sure I'm gonna be down at least a pound, but more than that, not really...I have been mildly off track. *sigh* I don't know why our thread is so quiet but I definitely don't find it too enthralling to post to myself so that's my reasoning.... 3fc dies down a lot on the weekends usually though.

Last edited by sweet_talker; 11-23-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #105  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Hey everyone-
I'm dreading the weigh in tomorrow. I ate SO GOOD this week, i worked out every day. Saturday I went OP for dinner, but still kept it within reason and I was still within my calories. Regardless, I weighed myself each day this week and my weight has gone up from 171 to 173 and has stayed at 173 since Thursday. WTF?!

I'm really worried because I need to see a loss this week, for my sanity.

I will try to get that weight that early, okay?!
Closed Thread