Old 11-14-2008, 06:23 PM   #121  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

when I first started working out I got the same thing, gawd forbig a fat chick do some cardio. Call the ambulance! Geeze...damned if you do, damned if you don't.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I get the look in the gym from people who also are nosey and look at how long or fast you are running. Like they can't believe I've been running on the treadmill for an hour. I just want to explain to people that just because you are skinny does not mean you are more healthy or in better shape than someone who is not. I have done nothing today but work and be lazy. My manager gave me 2 huge plastic bags of raw veggies leftover from some veggie trays they had last night... SCORE.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:16 PM   #123  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

kelli- uber score!! *hi five!*
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #124  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Oh hurray!!!! I have my laptop back sorta. It was recovered from the spaz attack it had during my exam about 10 days ago, now the keyboard is bad. I dont know what happened to it but my friend returned it from fixing the spaz attack and said oh btw the keyboard doesn't work and I dont know what happened to it. Either way dell is sending me another keyboard and I hope that fixes the problem.

The best part is, I have my music back. OMG I have been in withdrawls, my bf has my ipod cause he is fixing it, and since my computer is down I havent had access to my library. Life without music is a scary boring place.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #125  
This is not a test.

omg i think i would die without my iPod! I really should back all my music up >.<

In other news, ladies- i have new swim wear! But even if i were brave enough to post photos, it wouldnt be until monday when i would get the chance
Old 11-15-2008, 01:03 AM   #126  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

is it normal to dread going to work?

I'm considering getting out of the grocery store business but to what? More retail? more food service?
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #127  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Leigish: No, that's not normal! Why do you dread going to work?

ghost: Pics pics! :P. If you don't dare to put pictures of yourself in swimming wear on the internet (which I can understand) maybe you can post a pic of only the suit?

Bee20nine: I would die without my music too... having my mp3 player with me literally makes or breaks long travels. I hope the new keyboard solves your problems.

Diet-wise, not so bad today... I didn't eat much and have walked for 4 hours buying everyone presents. But my mood is quite sad. I was with a friend who has moved away almost a year ago. All people around me are getting long-standing relationships and living together and getting jobs... I feel like I am staying behind! I am single and to be honest I hate it. I like being in a relationship much much more. I am seriously considering getting into online dating. I know not wanting to be alone is not the best reason for getting into a relationship, but I'm just sick of it. And my internships in the hospital don't give me much opportunity to meet new people. I mean, what the **** is wrong? My looks are OK (I think) and I am generally a nice person. Why can't I find anyone who wants to stay with me. What is wrong with me? It may sound like a tiny issue but I am literally crying right now. I'm going to my parents for the third weekend this month because I don't have anything to do. I feel like a social failure .

Last edited by Elwing; 11-15-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #128  
This is not a test.

ok i will charge my camera today and see if i can take some tonight

In other news, i gained this week? Which is odd, because 2 days ago i was down by 200g and now im up by 600g. I think its water retention, i did some exercise that made me sore AND i stayed almost completely on plan with eating, only went over my calories on a couple of days and even then it was by about 40 or something insignificant like that. Maybe i should drink water like crazy today and see what the scale says tomorrow
Old 11-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #129  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Icon: you can't just go changing your avatar all willy nilly. I nearly didn't recognize you!
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Elwing- I feel like I need to let you talk to my friend. She and I just had this conversation and she's feeling the same way. However, I'm envious of her because I moved in with my bf and realized I don't want to be with him anymore. Trust me, a bad relationship is not better than no relationship at all. I think instead of thinking no one wants to be with you, maybe you just haven't met someone you would want to be with. Strong, independent free thinking women have this problem of being hit on and not even realizing it if it is someone who is not up to their standards. Maybe your being noticed just not by anyone who you find attractive as well.. its all timing enjoy your young single days, I've wasted 3 years of college on someone I know now wasn't worth it.

Cali everyone is changing up the avatar, ghost changed hers too and I was like who is this?? lol. we need some kinda warning first!

leigh Thats how my mom was at every job she ever had. She now owns her own business and absolutely loves it. She's actually owned 3 ? I think since I've been alive, and she sells it makes a ton of money decides to go work for someone else for awhile, hates it, and opens another business. Some people aren't meant to be the employee?

Me..

The gym is only open until 2 on Saturdays.. I hate that. I have to work a catered even tonight so I've been watching my calories doubletime because my boss makes me sample all her food before she puts it out. Then we eat afterwards. Anyhow- I'm getting super miserable in my living situation. If I didn't already want to end it I would want to by the way he's acting. Never talks to me, never wants to do anything with me (watch a movie or go out) he just wants me to make him food so he can play video games. Thats how I feel anyways..

I'm going to stay 3 days next week in the city I'm moving to, I have my 2nd interview on tuesday and then I"m apartment hunting. He leaves the following monday for Cali and will be gone for a week, so technically we are going to be living together for a little less than 3 weeks.. and I cannot wait! For the first time in my life I feel like I may be depressed.. I don't know how to deal with that.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #131  
This is not a test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
Icon: you can't just go changing your avatar all willy nilly. I nearly didn't recognize you!
teehee it actually looks so much like me its spooky :O
Old 11-16-2008, 06:07 PM   #132  
This is not a test.

Girls...meet my togs

togs water marked.jpg
Old 11-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #133  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Cute suit!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #134  
This is not a test.

thank you ^_^ i was lucky, it was the last one there
Old 11-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #135  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Nice suit Ghost.

Me and a bunch a friends went out to dinner tonight after church as a going away part for one of our group members. My sunday school teacher comes in and we were all talking. Awhile after that I somehow mentioned losing 42lbs or something to that effect, and my ss teacher says: Really, were you trying to lose weight,were you on a plan? with this quizzical look on his face. I just wanted to say uh no I just decided that I would starve myself a couple weeks ago and wow look at the results!.

However, I didnt I kindly said yes I was on weight watchers and that I have been for like 8 months. He was like, oh well uh good luck with that. stupid boys.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote