Old 11-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Hmm slow week this week. Well I am feeling a little better today. I think the massive amounts of vitamin C are helping out. Normally on Tuesday I go to both of my internships, prosecutors office in the morning and then veterans clinic in the afternoon (I know doesn’t it sound fun). Well I’ve but way more than my fair share of time in the veterans clinic this week and last week and I found out that they turned the broiler off yesterday afternoon so I said I’m not coming in today because I don’t need to get myself more sick. Period. So I have used the afternoon off to do homework and catch up on my tv watching (I love my DVR box). It’s nice to take an easy day every once in awhile. I’m over half way done with a paper that isn’t due for like a week and a half. I just want to get it out of the way and not have to stress about it.

Has anyone talked to Tara lately????

Kelli – That is a great comment to make. I would have laughed. I was in a lake with a girl who had a platinum engagement ring and she threw the football and lost it. We ended up having the spend the entire day looking for it. It was so annoying. Good luck on the entrance exam!

Meredith – Good job getting your homework done early.

Leigh – That is funny and very random. My brother gave up wearing his wedding ring because he lost like 80 pounds and it doesn’t even come close to fitting.

Car – Sometimes it is hard when you have so many things to do you just need to take a break and organize yourself.

Stephanie – What did you make?

AML – Welcome to the threat you’ll find everyone is amazing! Sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better.

Heide – I can’t read while I workout it’s too hard for me to focus, I’m jealous of people who can.

HWGA – Glade to see you are feeling better and you get to go home. I totally know what you “momma” said about not resting at home. When I had my gallbladder out my sister stayed with me and took my keys so I couldn’t do anything after my upcoming surgery they aren’t letting me come home.

Heather – Good job running!!!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemeberHowToSmile View Post
Heide – I can’t read while I workout it’s too hard for me to focus, I’m jealous of people who can.
I'm honestly shocked that I could...it certainly took some getting used to! I can't read in the car at all and I can't watch people walk past me at the mall or church or anywhere because it makes me dizzy.
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #48  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Collective personals:

I can feel where everyone is with school. I have 31 days until graduation and right now it might as well be 31 years. School is my life sadly enough

The wedding ring stories. While I am not married my dad has never worn his wedding ring. He used to have a job where he wasn't allowed to wear anything on his hands or arms because of the risk of loosing a finger, arm etc if he were to get into an accident, and after that he never wore it again.

My life is such a drama inducer on myself. I was trying to get some homework done and all of a sudden my stomach went sour and just all around felt crappy. So I took some pepto and went to bed, woke up just about every 2 hours feeling like I had to puke but couldn't. At about 3 am my sister woke up and found out that she emptied her stomach contents on her floor. She sleeps deeper than anyone I know, she had no idea she threw up.

The best part is, I had a group presentation this morning that was worth like 20% of my grade. I emailed my teacher at 3am and told her that I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it and trying to run damage control. I somehow was able to get up and I had my dad drive me to school so I wouldn't have to walk to the mile from my car to my class. Our group was to go first because I was leaving right after the presentation, and lo and behold one of our team members was late so we cant go until after another team presented. Grrrrrrrr, dude is late everyday too. I wanted to ring his neck if I had the energy.

After my dad picks me back up he said we couldn't go straight home and the whole time he is driving he does the whole weave in and out of traffic at 70mph game. I was so ready to puke by the time we got home but couldn't.

Since then I have been in the bed, and not really done much else. I was able to eat a little this evening. I had a very small bowl of cereal, and a bag of popcorn but my stomach hasn't decided if it likes it or not.

Here's to tomorrow going better.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #49  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

omg something weird just happened. I lost my cross stitch about 6 months ago, turned the whole house upside down and couldnt find it (was upsetting, since its quite big and cost around $NZ100). Then, just 5 mins ago i was like "i should look for that" because i was feeling bored and listless. And i just got up, went to a drawer, and pulled it out I have no idea how i knew it was there, why i couldnt find it before...maybe it was hiding in my subconscious the whole time
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #50  

Did anyone else watch biggest loser tonight? I love that show ...

Iconized Ghost - That is so weird and I totally hate when that happens. It drives me nuts.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #51  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

OH MY GOSH.
the biggest loser. I wish Vicky had've gone home instead. She's a cow!!!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #52  
The Prettiest Mud Puddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
omg something weird just happened. I lost my cross stitch about 6 months ago, turned the whole house upside down and couldnt find it (was upsetting, since its quite big and cost around $NZ100). Then, just 5 mins ago i was like "i should look for that" because i was feeling bored and listless. And i just got up, went to a drawer, and pulled it out I have no idea how i knew it was there, why i couldnt find it before...maybe it was hiding in my subconscious the whole time
That is so weird. I had the same happen with my wedding ring last year. i lost it a few days after my husband was deployed (luckily I have a cheap spare) searched the whole house many times. 7 months later after he got home it was in his laundry that i had just done, clothes that had been put away since before he left.!
Mudlucious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:55 PM   #53  

Leigh - I totally agree. I hate the whole blue team I think they have such bad attitudes and it really bothers me that Vickey and Brady are there just to win the money. Do you know what I would do to have a chance to work with Bob or Jillian? It's the opportunity of a life time and she is so mean and bitter. I really hope she goes home next week. Sorry a little bit of venting.

Mud - That is really ironic about your wedding ring. Thanks you husband from us for his service ...
Old 11-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #54  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I was really hoping shellay would say something to amy about thinking for herself
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #55  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

it is so weird, i am 100% sure i went through that drawer completely either we are all nuts, or someone's out there playing tricks. I wish we got the biggest loser here...
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:57 AM   #56  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

I have downloaded a Biggest Loser episode yesterday and I must say I really liked it. It almost made my cry, haha. I'm kind of fascinated with Jillian... I want to see more episodes!
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:34 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I really want Coleen to win....I feel like she's there for the right reasons and is really appreciating all the help she's getting. The whole black team has this attitude, which is why I don't like the black team. They seem to all be there to play the game and win the money. Plus, Heba has annoyed me since day 1!

Last edited by Chele615; 11-12-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: got my teams mixed up...haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 190/160/130

Height: 5'5"

I was sooo glad that the fifth blue team girl "crossed party lines" (so to say) and voted out Brady from the blue team. I think she knew that Heba, Vikki, and co. were totally going to vote her off first as soon as they'd offed the rest of the black team.

ITA with the person who called Vikki a witch. She has this amazing opportunity to change her life for the better, but she spends all her time tearing everyone down and creating problems!

Gosh I <3 the Biggest Loser.
quiddkidd06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #59  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

No wedding ring stories from me... my parents don't have any rings and I'm not married . Though I really liked reading all of your stories.

I FIT MY GOAL DRESS! Squeeeee! It's this incredibly shiny black dress in size M that I have never worn (first I didn't have any occasions to wear it to, then I didn't fit it any more). So I know what I'm going to wear at Christmas .

I thought I had snacked too much yesterday but when I started counting I got only 1500 calories. Am I still too restrictive? I wonder, though, what I should up when I start maintaining a few more lbs down.
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #60  

ELwing - A couple of years ago there was a biggest loser austrila, that was my favorite season (I know your NZ but same neck of the woods).

I would also like to see Collen win, I agree she is doing it for the right reason. The other person I would like to see is win is Michelle. I totally agree that the blue team would have voted Amy C off next.