Old 09-23-2008, 12:40 AM   #31  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ok so all I normally ever drink is water, with the exception of mayb some oj once in a while. Well I finally have a day off(it has been over a week) and I am starting the celebration a little early. Unfortunately I can't do too much because I am weighing myself in the morning to see how much I have lost. But I am making a couple of drinks for myself at home tonight. (its the best drink ever) This is the recipe for it.
Shot of Malibu Coconut Rum
Shot of Amaretto
Ice of course
100% Pineapple Juice (fill most of the way)
Splash of 100% Cranberry Juice(not the cocktail)
Splash of Diet Lime Soda (i.e. Sprite, 7Up, Sierra Mist) Whichever you prefer.
And ENJOY!! AHHHH way to take the edge off a long week.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:19 AM   #32  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

oooh that sounds wonderful, i am a rum fiend
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:24 AM   #33  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Wow... just one day..and so much to catch up.
My weekend was just horrible... my bf brought danish, bagels, quiche, muffins from work and I have been bad. I have been spotting blood although my TOM was supposed to be last week. (I only have 4 periods in a year bc of pills I'm taking...) Then potluck at work on Sunday night.
Well, I did workout for 55 minutes and the sweat felt so good. I also had lower calories today to even out what I did over the weekend..

Carter, I love malibu and amaretto. It sounds pretty nice.. I have amaretto at home but not malibu. maybe i will try it one day when I get a chance.

Taylor, good job! Stay strong! Yay!

Heather, I also have 30DS. I love her style and I remember my bf saying that she's a b*tch the first time he heard her...but she really let you keep going. At one point, she says "I know you want to shut me off right now!" lol. Keep it up and you will see that you are getting stronger day by day. I lost about 8 inches or so in a month just by doing her 25 minute workout, and not even her food plan.

Remember, San Diego? Wow. I would be excited, too! =) I'm going on my vacation in 2.5 weeks for 2 weeks... going to Korea with my daughter. My parents are so excited and they are counting down the days, as this will be the first time they get to see their first grandchild.

More personals to come...(hopefully...)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #34  
Now with 10% less fat!

S/C/G: 139/120.2/106

Height: 4'11"

Ack, I forgot to plan my lunch for today. I'll have to see what is safe to get from the cafeteria.

I haven't exercised at all this week, but I have been helping my boyfriend move, and man, my butt is sore! His new house has a lot of stairs.
smallification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #35  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Good morning ladies! I am feeling pretty triumphant today because I FINALLY started some packing for school last night! Just a little bit, but I did two loads of laundry (and another one is in right now) and manage to pack most of it up, though I had to leave a few shirts out because I still have to sew them. I took in 4-5 shirts just from one load of laundry, so I'm already thinking that this is going to be an interesting week. But I love seeing myself in clothes now more than I ever have in my whole life--I actually have a WAIST; my stomach almost looks flat (when I have clothes on LOL); I'm lovin' it!! And another reason I'm feeling pretty happy today is because the guy I have a teensy crush on just wrote on my Facebook wall... Which obviously means that he's in love with me, LOL. I haven't seen him since school ended in the spring--wait'll he sees me now!

Taylor - Great job staying OP last night! We knew you could do it!

Blcarter84 - Mmmm, that drink sounds SO yummy! My usual go-to drink (at the trashy college parties I go to, heh) is coconut rum mixed with... Basically anything, LOL. But my favorite is to mix it with pineapple juice, so that drink sounds right up my alley! I will have to try it sometime.

Tara - Eeek, all those delicious carbs in your house! Bagels? Muffins? Danishes? No way I could resist all that, heh. My mom bought a few bagels the other day and they have been calling my name all week. I'm trying to say strong, but man it is hard! Lol so don't feel bad about caving...

smallification - Helping someone move (especially if they have lots of stairs) sounds like exercise to me! I helped my brother move into a third-floor apt with no elevator in 80-degree weather last June, and I thought I was going to die! Hehe.

Last edited by Star2Be; 09-23-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:11 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Taylor; Great job girl!!!!

Ok, so I went to curves and did my measurements.

I've lost 10 inches in 2 months!
I've also lost 1% body fat in just one month! That's pretty awesome.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't lose more inches, but that's ok.

I told her not to tell me how much I weighed. I'm going to do the official way in Thursday to see how much I've lost.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #37  

Oh and i ran my first 10 min mile last night!!!!! I've never done that before. I mean even as a kid in PE I think my fastest was over 10. I'm so excited. I'm going to keep working on it.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #38  
I will do this.

I am really proud of myself staying strong last night. I wasn't THAT hard because I knew how many calories I had left and Chili's had a great guilt-less menu that gave the calories! It was also awesome because this was my first time keeping to my diet when I was out with friends and no one looked at the crazy (I knew they weren't going to, but ya know that feeling) and I even enjoyed one glass of wine. Today my goal is get to the gym.

I have a fee minutes (finally!) to do some personals!!

Heather Great job on the loss! I have heard good things about that 30 day shred!

just keep swimming I hope it's a good one and from what I hear...calories do not count on your birthday! Enjoy yourself!

Blcarter That drink sounds amazing! Plus - it's going to WAY cheaper than going out! And good job sticking with water - I need to do more of that!

tara I would have not been able to control myself with all that good stuff in! I would eaten it ALL. But I have found some thomas mulit-grain 100 calorie english muffins and they are so tasty and it feels like I am eating a bagel!

star2be You are doing so well girl! I have read a lot of your posts and you just keep kicking butt right and left! OOOoo a crush! I bet you can't wait till he sees you! I cannot WAIT to see one of my ex's or former crushes!

here we go again GREAT JOB IN THE INCHES! I love love love counting my inches instead of my weight! It seems like upping your calories worked. If I don't loose any weight this week I may up my calories because I have been gaining muscle and I know that you burn more calories naturally when you have more muscle...what are your thoughts?

I know I haven't touched base with all of you but once I get done with my take home exam tonight I will get more personals done. I am sending everyone some dancing carrot love...
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #39  

taylor: Thanks so much. When I weight on Thursday morning, I shall let you know. lol I don't want to give bad advice. I've been hovering around 1800 calories and I feel great. I tend to be hungrier in the morning and before lunch but that's ok. I eat after I work out and my body is thanking me. I'm a little nervous about weighing in.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #40  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Taylor: That's great. But how did you limit yourself to 4 french fries...I would have had to throw my plate on the floor to stay at just 4 french fries. You are the queen of will power, woman!

Star: Crushes used to be my motivation to lose weight...well, actually, there is this guy that I USED to have a crush on...say 50 lbs ago...when (no if) I lose these next 60 lbs, I want to see him again and show him what he missed out on. That's not horrible is it? LOL!

Here We Go: 10 inches is insane. I'm doing a happy dancing carrot dance for you. and a 10 minute mile...goodness...the fastest mile I've even done is 17 minutes...in high school, I was the fat kid and it would take all 40 minutes of our gym time for me to walk that mile. My gym teacher hated me.

Didn't work out last night...I just didn't feel like it after 9 hours at work and then an hour fighting with my internet connection trying to get to a web site so I could do my psych homework...I probably could have worked out while I watched wrestling, but I was feeling too lazy at that point....but that’s it...no more BSing...I will be on plan this week. I HAVE to be.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #41  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Here we go - Congrats on the inches! And the 10 minute mile! I don't know if I can do that yet.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Taylor!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:43 PM   #42  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Here we go again: 10 inches and a 10 minute mile? did it feel like christmas came early for you yesterday? Thats fantastic!

Star2Be: The non-fat sugar free chai is something I get from the corner coffee shack here, I think its Oregon Trail, but she could have changed her brand by now. She started carrying it a few years ago when my friend was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and was going to stop going to the shop because she couldn't order anything on the menu. It was a small 12 oz, so it was about 120 calories with the steamed non fat milk. SOOOO Good! I usually abstain from them, but yesterday was one of those days where everyone was feeling generous and my co worker picked it up for me after her lunch break.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. My sister walked in my house when I was making dinner for my son and her jaw literally dropped when she saw me. She said "you are so skinny, I can't stop starring, how did you lose so much weight, Brian is going to freak out when he sees you..." and then like two minutes later "I can't believe how skinny you are, how much do you weigh?" She was dumbfounded. I like it! LOL!

My son and I rode our bikes to his favorite park (about a mile r/t) and I actually got on the swings wtih him and had a how-high-can-you-go contest with him. Then we had steak salads for dinner and I did floor excercises including lunges, squats, crunches, leg lifts and the dreaded push ups. oh, and I even did jumping jacks which I havn't done since high school PE...wow, didn't realize they worked ya so good.

For the first time in weeks I did not weigh myself this morning. I woke up late and when I got to the office I was literally inundated with work, people throwing things at me as I walked in the door. I am just now settling in and getting my first cup of coffee.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:27 PM   #43  

Ghost- It should shouldn't it? I'm happy with it but its annoying. It's only 3 inches in a month of all that hard work..... I know, I need to focus on the positive. I haven't tried jumping jacks... so you felt the burn?

Cali- I was the fat kid too. lol but I was like 5 inches taller than everyone so they didn't say much to me. lol

Happy birthday Just!!!! I hope you have a great day!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #44  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Here we go again- Wow 10 inches that is AWESOME!! and a 10 minute mile is fantastic...working up a sweat for sure.

I started of my morning by weighing myself. Down 5 pounds this week...woohoo. Then I had 2 eggs and a yogurt. Then for a snack I had some peanut butter crackers(not necessarily super healthy for ya but not too bad) strawberries and of course lots of water. I am not going to be able to go to the gym until 4:30 today because my boyfriend's son is here with me and he won't go so until he goes home I am stuck here. But that's ok because i have laundry to do(LOTS OF IT).
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:19 PM   #45  
Now with 10% less fat!

S/C/G: 139/120.2/106

Height: 4'11"

Happy birthday, just keep swimming!
smallification is offline   Reply With Quote