Old 08-20-2008, 05:34 PM   #76  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I just remembered why I stopped shopping at Lane Bryant....I can't figure out what size jeans I wear. Goodness...What is up with all of that right fit mess?

...going on over to Avenue...at least they're having a sale.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #77  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Ooh, I have 2 NSVs to share! Today I was at work and I sneezed, and my coworker was like, "Wow, that was a loud sneeze. It's just funny, coming from such a small person." SUCH A SMALL PERSON? Me? And then, I went to the Gap outlet at the mall on my way home, and I bought new jeans and 2 shirts, and the shirts are both mediums, and the jeans are an EIGHT! What?! I mean, for the most part I think I'm still more of a 10, but I haven't bought an 8 since age 13! It's funny, I never thought the day would come when I wouldn't be satisfied fitting into a size 8. I'm going for 6. I've NEVER been a 6.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:50 PM   #78  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Wow Jessica! That's AWESOME!!! Congrats!
I don't even know what size I'm going for. I'm just going for...fitting into this one suit I brought from Korea. That's actually considered BIG size in Korea but if I fit into it, I will at least know that I will be able to find some clothes when I go to Korea with no difficulties. I think I will go for one digit as far as U.S. size goes for now. I was able to actually fit into junior 11 for some pair of jeans and almost bought them but I figured I would wait till I lose whole lot more because... if I'm smaller, there will be lots and lots more clothes that will look cute on me! heh.
By the way, I just realized that I'm almost to your starting weight! yay!

I'm finally feeling better and got to work out today! I did little more than 4 miles! After work, I'm planning on doing about 25 minutes of strength too. heh... Good to be back to working out.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #79  
Can't wait till 170

By the way, anyond planning on doing TBL challenge?
Old 08-20-2008, 11:03 PM   #80  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i am! im so excited
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #81  
Get through today

My day was good, faster than yesterday, and kinda busy. We had a big meeting with my biggest client, and it went REALLY well. It looks like I might also be taking some more programming classes for a huge website coming our way. Woo! Tomorrow is the anniversary or my birth, and my coworker was razzing me all day about it. Truthfully, after 25, birthdays are kinda a lull, I wish I got more hyped about it. I cooked tofu again tonight, and it was AMAZING! I have to admit, I am now a fan (I thought it would NEVER happen). YAY for trying new foods!

Ok, before I forget (again)...

Taylor86 -- CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NO-SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can so totally do this, yay yay yay!!! So awesome! I watched my mom try quitting several times when I was younger, and one day she just said "enough" and didn't (to my knowledge) take another puff. It's been over 20 years now. Soooo good for you!!

just keep swimming -- So great!! It's funny how things look going in the other direction. Go for the 6! And yes, sodium in most prepared foods is outrageous. I actually like to make my own veg black bean burgers so I have a bit more control. If you're eating them in moderation and with fresh veggies and grains, they are delish!

Silverstar -- I saw, the wedding if YOUR DAY, so maybe up til then wear ear plugs? And it does sound like your mom could use chill-out help, wow! The wedding is going to be great, and the marriage EVEN BETTER!

Iconised Ghost -- Awww... double Awwww!

shantroy -- It just sounds like you are too "in demand". Good for you!

here we go again -- Aww, man, I understand the car woes, I wish I didn't depend on one! The thought of being stranded terrifies me too. If you do get stuck, just don't get out of your car. I hope it all works out and it's something small!

Spoz -- What is it about chocolate? If I knew, I'd like to give the same attraction to salads!

heidelene -- that "love a food one day and not the next" is common for me too. Were you hungry when you ate it the first time. I think that play a HUGE part in how food tastes. I ate olives today, which I never eat, because they were on the sandwich and I was very hungry.

Kitegirl -- Hello and welcome!! And my take on the non-forgiving clothes, maybe that will be the incentive to stay on plan. And I'm sure you can get some new threads in Spain (you know, if the food is just too amazing)!
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #82  

ARGHHHHH!!!! I'm going to have to take college algebra again. I got a D; a freaking D! Kill me now! How the **** did I get a 30 on the final?

I want ice cream and I'm not even an emotional eater. I just really want some freaking ice cream.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #83  
This is not a test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
ARGHHHHH!!!! I'm going to have to take college algebra again. I got a D; a freaking D! Kill me now! How the **** did I get a 30 on the final?

I want ice cream and I'm not even an emotional eater. I just really want some freaking ice cream.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
if u need any help, u can always PM me- i did calculus in form 7 (last year high school here) and my dad is a maths teacher so i can always poke him for you
Old 08-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #84  

icon, promise me you'll still be around this winter, because that's probably when I'll take it again.

so I braided my hair and put on my head scarf. There is no way I'm leaving the house looking like this, so I may escape the ice cream craving.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #85  
Can't wait till 170

Taylor, great that you have been doing well on quitting smoking. I need to do it too... I seem to have no problem over the weekends but when at work... sigh.

Icon, this is my second time around doing TBL and it's really a great motivation to keep me on track. I can't wait till it starts!
Old 08-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #86  
This is not a test.

@cali: i promise im gonna be around here like a bad smell, gloating about my summer while you guys r in winter

@tara: im so excited about it, i really cant wait. I have it written on my calendar and everything If we havent done it before, do we get randomised into a team?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:02 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 280/262/180

Height: 6'5

hey yall...just checking in.....i had to go to the dr....have a severe kidney infection...........so im miserable....send some positive thoughts my way hopefully i be better soon.....good job to everyone who is doing good, staying on plan, going down pants size, quitting smoking...etc....
bentley fontane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:11 AM   #88  
This is not a test.

aw bentley thats gotta suck at least now it can be treated though, right?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Silver: Sorry you're having to deal with the rumor mill.... isn't it funny how rumors get started? Pretty soon you'll hear about how your company is being out sourced to 8 year old children in Malaysia... I'm kidding, and I hope that wasn't offensive, but you know what I mean.

Cali- sorry about the math woes, I'm glad I'm not in school anymore. The thing about LB right fit is that once you finally find the right size, they fit really well. It took me a while to find it but I love them now. Although when they measured me they said I was a yellow 8 and the red 4 are the ones that actually fit. I was like, can you really be off by that much?

Bentley: Kidney infections are so awful. I hope you feel better. Drink a lot of water and come cranberry juice, but make sure it's not one with added sugar. I go to the health store and get 100% cranberry juice, it's really tart but so much more effective.

So here's the update.... They couldn't find anything wrong with it. Of course it wasn't jerking and the engine light stayed off, we even drove it around for a while, nothing. On the bright side, it was fine this morning better than ever. I'm doing much better. I resolved the issues that i was being attacked with, although we had a huge fight but resolved it. It was kinda funny to be in a restaurant and trying to have a heated discussion. At one point the table next to us kept looking at us, and I almost snapped "What? You've never seen two people argue?" But I restrained. lol Worked out just find.

I'm believing that today will be a better day..... I went and worked out yesterday, and I'm so glad I did. I feel better less stressed. I'm going to make today a good day....
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

oh and thank you to everyone for your support. I so appreciate it. It really helped me!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote