Old 04-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #61  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCheyenne6 View Post
Not to make excuses, but my boyfriend has a condition pretty close to bipolar. He has a nasty violent side and I have to keep my mouth closed most of the time because I know I need to pick and choose battles with him.
My fiance is bipolar, and he's not even that bad. Have you talked to him about going to a dr to see if they can try some medication? It does make all the difference in the world.

And I can so relate on the stretch marks! I've got them all over my tummy, hips and on my back. I actually have a tattoo over some of the ones on my back, and that hurt like ****, and the ink doesn't take well over them >.<.

And, for thinning hair-Vitamin B supplement. Mine falls out on occasion (not a ton, but enough to be a pain) due to stress, and the extra B vitamins do the trick every time.
Arian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #62  
Root of all what now?

S/C/G: 300/210/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm a hairy *******...I never thought about PCOS but now I might have to ask the doctor. I just thought it was because my dad was a gorilla. A silverback actually. Like gorillas, we also fling poo when agitated. That's pretty embarrassing during posh occasions.

Worse(?) though is I have super duper repulsive room clearing farts. They're usually silent which doesn't help when it's just me and one other person in the area, but I also giggle, especially when in a group and someone makes a face or comment. I can't help it; farts are funny. My family is gassy (ook ook) but since I started eating more vegetables and fruit, oh man. Also it gets really bad when I eat greasy/fast food. And non greasy food...and regular food...and when I don't eat at all...

Last edited by Tamaroot; 04-27-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Tamaroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Tamaroot -- you are a funny lady!!
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #64  
I will do this.

I have smelly farts, too. My fiance just looks in my direction but I usually blame the cat.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:22 PM   #65  

man, i swear to everything holy that my cat's farts are WAY smellier than mine! no lie! kitty's got the stankiest poots I've ever experienced!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #66  
I will do this.

Seriously! Sometimes he won't believe me if I haven't farted and it WAS the cat. It's kinda funny...she farts more when we give her cat nip...no idea why.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #67  

i think mine gets into the dog food and it makes her smell RIPE. her name is piper, which lead us to say, "oh, snap, PIPE BOMB! nasty!"

it is really nice being with someone so long that the farts don't matter, though, isn't it??
Old 04-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #68  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

LOL You ladies are too funny!! I'm going to wake everyone in the house I am laughing so loud.

My siamese cat is quite the pooter too... smells like rotten carrots
Halichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #69  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

I have PCOS also, and have HORRIBLE acne and what I've found to help is Mary Kay formula 3 or something and it has taken me from having horrible and almost never want to go out in public to one zit once in a while.. seriously MIRACLE for me.

I have horrible stretch marks from when my PCOS 'acted' up after I was done with gymnastics and they have faded to silver stuff, but my marks took the ink awesome. Seriously butt hair.. not going to lie is the WORST thing right now..

Mcheyenne if you can't say anything because you are scared for him to get violent with you then that is NOT a stable and healthy relationship. Just my two cents.
SephyFowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #70  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arian View Post
My fiance is bipolar, and he's not even that bad. Have you talked to him about going to a dr to see if they can try some medication? It does make all the difference in the world.

He is on both paxil and zyprexa. He is 6'3'' 220 and he thinks he is fat. Over the weekend I discovered he hasn't been taking his zyprexa for days now because he thinks it makes him gain weight. I told him eating cheetos at 9:30 at night makes you gain weight, the pills keep you healthy. I know they probably make better pills to regulate his pills, but his parents are afraid he won't function if he is "like a zombie" as they say
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #71  
Root of all what now?

S/C/G: 300/210/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkinglizzy View Post
Tamaroot -- you are a funny lady!!
Why thank you Lizzy! However looks aren't everything...

My dog's farts are pretty distinct from human farts so I can't blame him. However it's really bad when I'm at the gym. My sister will lean over and smack me and I'll start laughing and nearly fall off the ellipitcal and of course everyone will know it was me...

And now ladies and other, a brief moment of seriousness. Forgive me.

Cheyenne if you ever fear what your boyfriend's reaction would be if you "rubbed him the wrong way" (geez I do that on purpose to people to see how they react. Why yes I am single why do you ask?) then seriously take a look at your relationship. Bipolar or not, if you're afraid he'd react violently to you, get out.

Try and see it as you talking to a friend who confides these things in you, what would you advise?
Tamaroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:12 AM   #72  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
I have smelly farts, too. My fiance just looks in my direction but I usually blame the cat.
I was cracking up when I read this. It reminded me of my best friend when we were younger. She would fart and blame a "ghost" in the room!
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #73  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkinglizzy View Post
kitty's got the stankiest poots I've ever experienced!
I almost died laughing when I read this!! poots... cute word for it!
My kitty, Satan, has the cutest sneeze ever! BUT Every time he sneezes it's a guarantee that he farts too! The smell that comes from his hind end is unbearable! He can clear a room and the room next to it and if he sneezes more than once in a row we just give up and leave the room! Of course my BF loves to blame it on me, especially when we have company-- he likes to try to embarrass me , all good fun... but we all know who's to blame!!
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

One thing I find embarassing is guys asking me about my past relationships and all....I don't really have any. I was talking with someone the other night and it came up. I told him I couldn't talk about it and kinda left it like that. I'm so worried that once a guy knows my lack of experience they will say see ya, and I'll be left broken hearted, once again.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:22 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 225/207/140

Height: 5'5

I've got eczema on my hands so they are usually all red and swollen. Sometimes they crack and bleed. I've had people ask if I've been burned.
ohmanda is offline   Reply With Quote