Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #481  
Fat Girl Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 275/210/155

Height: 5'5"

I have spent the last half hour reading this thread and bursting out laughing. I SO relate to a lot of this!

I want to stay fat because I love having the nurse who's weighing at the doctor's office look me look me up and down and automatically move the bar over to "250".

I want to stay fat because I absolutely LOVED having to patiently explain to the elderly woman who patted my belly in the library and asked "when are you due?" that I am, in fact, not pregnant. No, really. No, I promise, there is no baby in there. No, no, no. And finally (and this is what gives me SUCH warm fuzzies) having to baldly say "I am just fat".

I want to stay fat because I love the big exhale of breath when you plop down into a chair, and the heave and grunt to get up. I'm sure it sounds super sexy to my husband.

and

I want to stay fat because I love being the only fat girl in a bridal party and the bride wants to have a "fun, memorable night" and have us all get measured for our bridesmaid dresses together . Nothing makes me more happy than to have all these girls chattering about how "fat" their 26 inch waists are, then get real quiet when they see that mine more than doubles that.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #482  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/140

Height: 5'10"

I wanna stay fat because I enjoy only wearing oversized men's t-shirts, it's a fashion statement really.
I wanna stay fat because I secretly don't enjoy playing with my daughter, she's got the tv right?
I wanna stay fat because I REALLY like almost getting stuck in those stupid tiny desks at school, they do make a good boob rest though.
I wanna stay fat because vanity is a sin right??
I wanna stay fat because I never EVER want to ride my bike again, I enjoy having money just sitting in my garage
I wanna stay fat because my tattoo is so much prettier now that the butterfly looks like Mothera! (that is when I lift my stomach to actually see it)
I wanna stay fat because I enjoy the fact that when I stop walking, it take a second for my body to stop jiggling... really, it makes you feel like you're on a boat or something.
I wanna stay fat because even though I am in my 20s, I really despise trendy clothing and I absolutely hate shopping with my girlfriends
I wanna stay fat because I no longer have to worry about getting looks from men, I mean what pain that was....

*that's all for now, I'll be back I'm sure*
Old 05-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #483  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I wanna stay fat because I love envying the girls in short shorts and skirts in the summer.
I wanna stay fat because bikinis are overrated.
I wanna stay fat because I just don't care about my health.
I wanna stay fat because McDonald's needs more money.
I wanna stay fat because I don't like going on rollercoasters without being embarassed.
I wanna stay fat because I don't need to see my toes.
I wanna stay fat because I can at least say I look "cute". Who wants to be sexy?
I wanna stay fat because I love getting dirty looks when I eat something unhealthy.
I wanna stay fat because weight loss isn't motivating at all.

Hahahahaha this is fun.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #484  

S/C/G: 259/250/145

Height: 5'3

I LOVE this thread.

I want to stay fat because I LOOOOVE keeping Reese's single-handedly in business.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #485  

S/C/G: 258/254/150

Height: 5'7

I just LOVE ordering swimsuits online and hoping they'll look okay.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #486  
Sam-I-Am

S/C/G: 324/see ticker/170

Height: 5'8

i want to stay fat because i love paying tons of money on food rather than clothes.
i want to stay fat because swimming in basketball shorts and a tank top is sexy!
i want to stay fat because i like kids asking me if they can jump on my belly like a trampoline
i want to stay fat because i like wearing full length pants all summer
i want to stay fat so my lunch lady arms will eventually be big enough for me to glide through the air like a tree squirrel
i want to stay fat so i can keep losing my cell phone in my boobs
i want to stay fat so i dont have to go on rollercoasters, who wants to ride them anyways?
i want to stay fat so i dont have to trade clothes with my sisters and cousins... who wants sexy sundresses and shorts anyways?

oh man... there are so many
Old 06-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #487  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

I stumbeled onto this!! Love it!! Have not laughed this hard in awhile. Thanks so much, you made my day!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #488  

S/C/G: 264/149.8/140

This title really caught my attention-too funny~
I want to stay fat because I love that my thighs wear holes in my jeans
I want to stay fat because I like to hide from having my picture taken
I want to stay fat so I can be the FAT sister
I want to stay fat so I can avoid going to pools, the beach, and waterparks
I am sure I will think of more!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #489  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandlivsmom View Post
I want to stay fat because I love that my thighs wear holes in my jeans
I want to stay fat because I like to hide from having my picture taken
I want to stay fat so I can avoid going to pools, the beach, and waterparks
And I thought I was the only one...
Seriously

I want to stay fat because I enjoy going to buy jeans every other week because my old ones have holes where my thighs constantly rub together.

I want to stay fat because I am terrified that when my picture is taken it will end up on facebook, where old school mates will scorn and mock me for getting so fat

I want to stay fat because I lOVE dying of heat and not going into the pools like everyone else to cool off.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #490  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140?

Height: 5'7''

LOL!! I’ve been laughing to the point of tears reading through this thread.

I want to stay fat because not having any photos of myself for the past 5+ years is a totally cool, incognito, spy-like lifestyle.
I want to stay fat so I can throw down some nice shade at the beach for people near me to sit in. It’s only polite.
I want to stay fat because having underwear that looks like an open umbrella is sexy.
I want to stay fat because being invisible is awesome. I have my very own super power!
I want to stay fat because I love worrying about breaking someone’s patio furniture, or dining room chair, or falling through their old creaky basement stairs.
I want to stay fat because getting on an elevator and calculating everyone else’s weight to make sure there’s enough room for me in the maximum capacity is a fun brain training exercise!
I want to stay fat so I can continue to use anklets as bracelets. It’s a fashion statement.
I want to stay fat because buying wide calf boots means I get more leather, and more leather = more badass, right?
I want to stay fat because shirts with sleeves shorter than below the elbow aren’t fashionable anyway.
I want to stay fat because I love having to make sure each new purse I lust over has a long enough strap drop to fit over my arm.
I want to stay fat because constantly re-adjusting my shirt to hide my tummy rolls gives me busy work to do when I’m bored.
I want to stay fat because remembering all of the crappy things people have said about/to me over the years helps keep my memory as sharp as a tack!

Whew…awesome therapy!
Old 06-10-2012, 06:01 AM   #491  

S/C/G: 264/149.8/140

kurisitaru- you are not the only one! It sucks so bad! Sometimes I don't even realize the holes are there and then I am doing laundry and wonder if someone else saw this? I can relate to facebook thing too. I have my settings that if someone tags me in a picture it wont go on my page unless I approve it but still others can see the tag on your friends page.

I think this thread is really helpful (and sarcastic/funny) It's almost become my little mantra in my head "I want to stay fat so I can hide from the camera" in a weird way it keeps me going. I am tired of feeling like I am living half a life sometimes.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #492  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

loganandlivsmom:
Worst is when they shred in the midst of work or in class. Then you have to go the whole day hoping no one looks at your crotch.

It's fun reading the posts, relating to them, and then going.. YEAH! I HATE when I wear long sleeves in summer to cover my gross arms!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #493  
Zombie-Slaying Princess

S/C/G: 327/164/160

Height: 5'6"

I want to stay fat because, at twenty-three, very nearly twenty-four, I want to waste the rest of my twenties carting around 100+lbs of extra weight that does nothing but age.

I want to stay fat because I totally love when skeevy guys think I'll date them because clearly fat means desperate.

I want to stay fat because I don't want to control my PCOS at all, nope. Not for me!

I want to stay fat because I really don't like cute clothes, anyway.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #494  

S/C/G: 406/394/200

Height: 5"7

I want to stay fat because I am a massive attention seeker and I don't know what I'll do with kids shouting comments at me nearly every time I go into town.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #495  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

I want to stay fat so that my legs stay too ugly for short so that I can sweat 10 pounds of water weight everyday.
I want to stay fat so that every step I take is painful.
I want to stay fat so I won't remember what looking sexy feels like by the time I am 30.
I want to stay fat so people can think I am pregnant and let me use the bathroom ahead of them.
Closed Thread