Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 03:07 AM   #331  
Reluctant Adult

Default Best Thread Evaahhh!!!

I want to stay fat because….

… there is no better feeling than panicking at the idea of running into someone I once knew, ummm, before.

… I enjoy taking a colleague to lunch, being seated in a booth with one of those too-low benches and realizing my boobs are resting on the table like the main event at the buffet table. And there’s nowhere else to move them.

… no sacrifice is too great to ensure that my thighs and my belly have met in ways more intimate than I ever imagined possible. Some may argue that these are body parts which were never intended to touch. I beg to differ.

… owning that sports car with the seat that clung to my buttocks like peanut butter to a dog’s tongue and which made for some distinctly ungraceful exits really wasn’t my style anyway.

… it’s important to know how many years will elapse before the human body fails as a result of a total lack of exercise.

Rae
Old 10-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #332  

S/C/G: 186/179/130

Height: 5'6"

Love this thread!

I want to stay fat because I love walking along the street being too ashamed to meet other people's eyes and see the pity or sneers reflected there

I want to stay fat because I enjoy seeing the creases on my guts when I undo my jeans

I want to stay fat so I can't fit in the bath with my toddlers

I want to stay fat so I spend all summer with my shoulders under the water in the pool

Man, that feels better :-)

Off to bed without eating ANYthing else - that was good therapy, thanks!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #333  
Out is Through

I want to stay fat because I love when my best friend's 2 year old daughter pokes my belly fat when I'm sitting down and laughs hysterically!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 317/266.5/180

Height: 5'7"

I want to stay fat because I loved staying in on Friday and Saturday nights while my friends went out on dates...OH WAIT...I still do that...

I want to stay fat because I love thinking that I will finally loose my virginity when I'm in my forties...

I want to stay fat because I love the wide berth people give me when I walk past them...its great to feel like a disease isn't it?

I want to stay fat because I love how limited my choice if bf's is...since I've so many of those..not really...only 2...

I love being fat because I thoroughly enjoy finding a guy who says he doesnt care about weight every 2 and half years...and then finding out he was lying

I love being fat because I love the look I get from people when I take Boot Camp at the gym...don't give that look like you think I'm going to keal over dead 30 senconds in...I'll kick your butt...not really but I will do my damndest to run circles around your skinny a**

I like this game...I'm sure I can find new reasons to stat fat every other day...
Old 10-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

I want to stay fat because a muffin top is all the rage.
I want to stay fat because I love weighing 25lbs more than my husband who is 3in taller than me.
I want to stay fat because I love how my lower belly hangs low like a nice special flap for my girly parts.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #336  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/190

Height: 5'9"

Default if I actually lost all this extra weight,

I wouldn't have anything left to feel guilty about. I've lived with the guilt so long (of not exercising, not eating right), that I wouldn't know what to do with myself!
Old 10-30-2009, 03:21 AM   #337  

S/C/G: 186/179/130

Height: 5'6"

oh for sure bcort, that's a good one!
Old 10-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #338  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Because I absolutely love the slapping sound my fat apron makes on my legs as I walk through the house. Just love it. What could be more sexy?
Old 10-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #339  

I wanna stay fat because...
I love the way my bra straps dig into my shoulders and feel like barbed wire.
I love feeling like I'm suffocating in flab when I try to sleep on my back.
I love watching everyone else go to the movies while I stay home because the last time I was there I couldn't find a seat I fit in without it hurting my hips.
And most of all, I love the way all my joints are giving out due to the excessive weight.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Because I save so much money only being able to buy shoes and bags at Chanel, Gucci, etc... you mean they make clothes too??
Old 10-31-2009, 07:50 AM   #341  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 250/250/135

Height: 5'3"

Default I want to stay fat because

2 chins are better than one

who doesn't ask for a seat extender on the airplane to find out it's the captain you are asking, who makes an announcement for a 'seat extender for seat 4D' over the PA

having your boobs hang down to your belly button (if belly buttons exist) even when you have on your faux wonderbra on

having your nephew who is 14 weigh less than you have to lose

feel the need to play it cool, even though you are about to die after one cycle at curves

and at curves..hasn't it been 30 seconds...yet

never having to worry about checking your eharmony account..they haven't answered..

trying to keep up with everyone from work and not having a heart attack just to get to the car that is 12 minutes away (yes, I count the minutes) and that would be another one..

counting the minutes to walk..anywhere

love having to try and remember all the 'goodies' to track

and having to track

love having my pic on facebook from when I was 100 lbs thinner and praying no one from HS EVER sees me for real

love staying home on Friday and Saturday night..who needs those pesky dates

love wondering what it would be like to not worry about fitting in a booth
or an amusement park seat
or any seat for that matter

wearing anything other than flats for shoes would cause an earthquake if you were to fall
and worry about how to get up without looking like a toddler

and finally, who actually likes fruits, veggies and water
Old 10-31-2009, 08:03 AM   #342  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 250/250/135

Height: 5'3"

one more

I want to stay fat because

I love being wider than I am tall
Old 10-31-2009, 07:35 PM   #343  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 288/234/199

Height: 5'5''

I wanna stay fat because I like when girls flirt with my husband because they think he's my brother because hes good looking and I'm fat
Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #344  
I need to loose 28 pounds

S/C/G: 185/173/146.5

Height: 5.8´

Default you are super funnnyyy

tghis is great
Old 11-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #345  

S/C/G: 294.5/276/190

Height: 5'2"

I wanna stay fat:
1. Because showers are so much fun and who ever wanted a bubble bath anyway.
2. I love it when people cringe when they see me walking down the plane towards the middle seat.
3. I so love being a rolling waddling ball of perspiration in the summer (in Florida).
Closed Thread