Old 08-10-2005, 01:07 AM   #31  
Laura

I'm just so sorry for you. You take time to just let your body heal. ((((HUGS)))))
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:21 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

oh dawnyal i am so sorry. take care of yourself and concentrate on what's best for you and your family.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 10:59 AM   #33  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Oh Dawnyal I am so sorry for your loss! Just when you get used to the idea of having another baby your world gets turned upside down. I am very sorry.

Take care of yourself right now. Be tender to yourself!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:29 PM   #34  
All That's Left of Me

Hi, I often read your posts and I can only offer a prayer for you and your baby. I guess I'll be the lone voice in the wilderness and disagree with what everyone is saying about not worrying about your diet right now. I believe that the best way to heal from something tragic is to redirect your energy into something meaningful. Why make trouble for yourself in the future by putting on weight now? So, I agree with you dawnyal, wait until the cramping stops before you start walking again, but watch those calories and stand firm. Although you may not feel like it right now...you are a STRONG woman. I am not easily inspired, or impressed, but many of your posts lead me to the conclusion that you will perservere, and eventually overcome all of the stumbling blocks you encounter. Take the time to heal, but don't stay in one spot too long...life (unfortunately) is too short. God bless you and your family.

Amanda
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:47 PM   #35  

Hugs and lots of love to you.............I too have had two miscarriages. As everyone has said, take time out and take care of yourself and enjoy your family, weight loss can wait.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 10:54 PM   #36  

OMGosh, we are in the exact same boat! I found out I was (SURPRISE!) PG with #2 on July 22nd. On the 29th, I started bleeding and cramping. I miscarried at 5.5 weeks. I know EXACTLY what you are going through.
I'm very sorry.
((HUGS))
Mommyofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #37  
one pound at a time

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
unheardkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #38  
Crazy Canuck

Aw, Dawnyal ~ I'm sorry to read this. I know how emotionally wrenching and physically taxing it is to experience this. Take care, dear.
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote