Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 07:50 PM   #16  

Holly --- 4 pounds doesn't make you "huge" and all your clothes not fit Com'on, and give yourself some credit for all you've accomplished!!!

Julie, has your son been healthy enough for daycare? It's horrible when something totally out of our control cuts into our perfect plans!!

SAPF --- I have a similar problem when I log on at work. Actually, I used to have it at home too, until I clicked the "remember me" option at logon ... but I don't want to do that at work. So, I always have word document open and I cut and paste into that before hitting the post button. It helps.

Jenaya ... glad to hear you survived your wipe out. I used to ski, but I'm a bit reluctant to try again at this weight. I hope to be in Onederland by Thanksgiving and try it then.

Sheila, you are right about weelky weigh-ins. I tried every-other week last year, and it just didn't wrok.

Gina -- I hope your son is doing better.

If I missed anybody ... I apologize ... I'm not quite all here.

As for me ... I took my daughter to the MD yesterday. They diganosed her with "an ear infection" and "that viral junk" that's going around and put her on an antibiotic. They did a "quick test" for strep and it came back negative. So, I decided that it was more important to get both of us home to rest than take myself to the MD to be diagnosed with "that viral junk". Well, today my daughter is 100% better and I wasn't doing so well. AT 10am her MD called ... whenever a 'quick test' comes back negative they send it out for a more traditional, more accurate test ... and THAT came back positive ... which meant NOTHING for my daughter since she's already on antibiotics ... but then I had to get to the doctor and MY quick test came back positive ... I've only had two doses of pennicilin, but I'm feeling better already. And my ankle mysteriously healed itself!!

I've fought the urge to get on the scale ... for two days I ate almost nothing and drank very little, so I know it will show a loss, but that when I get to proper hydration levels, it will show a gain .... I'd rather just wait until Monday and see the net instead of the false "loss" and the inevitable "gain".
Old 02-25-2004, 08:23 PM   #17  
missaprylj

I'm having a "fat day" today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Tomorrow, people. Tomorrow it's BACK to getting up at 5:50 (Monday it was 6:10, Tuesday 6:20 and today 7:20.... I smell a pattern that is NOT GOING TO CONTINUE IF IT KILLS ME.) BAAAAAAAAACK to the 5:50 stuff. *humph*

Old 02-25-2004, 08:42 PM   #18  

Dakota was feeling better enough to go to daycare yesterday but he had preschool today so we didnt get to the gym but will go tommorow. Tommorow i have an MRI and my mom is taking my dog to the groomers for me cause they happened to be scheduled at the same time and both require a long wait if i had to reschedule. But with any luck after i pick up Jeremy from school we will hit the gym. I too am feeling some of this "viral junk" but luckly not the full blown version. I just need some good rest. I hope everyone had a good day today!
Old 02-25-2004, 08:51 PM   #19  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I posted a nice long respoonse to everyone yesterday & BAM! it did it to me again.

I don't want youse guys to think I'm antisocial.

It remembered me @ my work, but not here? AH whatever...will try again w/responding to everyone, pls stand by.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:08 AM   #20  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Julie good luck with the MRI...have you ever had one before? I have...and they are not that bad....just bring headphones....and sit back and RELAX!!!! Good luck!
Old 02-26-2004, 08:40 AM   #21  

Yes i had one a few months ago on my neck but this one is for my shoulder and they are going to infect dye in for it too. It wasnt bad i just closed my eyes and listened to the hum
Old 02-26-2004, 10:51 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i peeked today. it said 187, so maybe 2 of those pounds yesterday were bloat or something. at least there's less fat to go now!
Closed Thread