Old 01-20-2015, 12:51 AM   #496  
Jessica, Becoming Me

S/C/G: 260 / 199 / 150

Height: 5' 6" | MG: 185

Toasted, I know what you mean. Work was crazy today. Didn't get out until 845.

Diane, I jealous of how you're able to do all those awesome workouts. I want to get back to doing C25K, too, but without a treadmill and all the rain, running over wet and slippery trails probably isn't the safest idea...

TooWicky, HI THERE! I remember seeing you in several threads as well. I'm glad you've joined this one! It's by far one of the most supportive groups I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

Ate significantly less today. Work ran over by about 45 minutes. Also, I hate dealing with other people's customers when they're busy doing nothing. I don't hate the customers, just if I have an appointment waiting and you're doing nothing, you can't help this lady transfer her information from one phone to the other WHY?

Sorry... Would you ladies like to see the outfit I think I'm gonna wear to the con? Well, minus the shirt and boots.
garnetrising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:15 AM   #497  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Oops now I see we've got a new thread. Moved my post there. 04 was great you guys! Here's to a better Thread 05!

Last edited by toastedsmoke; 01-20-2015 at 07:17 AM.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote