Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

yuppppp you got it
Old 05-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #197  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Great loss, SuperHeroTeacher!! Congrats on breaking in to the 220's!

Selina Kyle, like others have said, way to go on catching yourself when you did! It sounds like you have a good plan in place - keep us updated and let us know how it goes. On an off-note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your username and picture! <3

I'm in at 233.2 this morning. I would love to get out of the 230's by the end of next week.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #198  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

This thread moves a lot quicker than the other decade threads so far...hard to keep up! Haha. So, instead, I'm sending out a wall of hugs of congrats and of comfort for the ups and downs I see...

As for me, I weighed-in at 235.8 today.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:55 AM   #199  
under construction

Height: 5'6

236 still as of thursday morning

i rescued a kitten on saturday , it passed away this afternoon , lets just say i threw calories to the wind ,

im so upset i thought i was doing what was best for the kitten it seemed to be doing better each day , and then this afternoon it ate curled up on DH's lap for a nap and just died .... we estimate she had to be about 5 weeks when we got her eyes open loud meow pooping and peeing on its own , had all teeth i dont understand i know im rambling but we fed it evrey 3 hours we kept it warm and clean gave it lts of cuddles and attention i just dont get it

i am a grown woman and my hubby 10 years older than me and we both cried like children, idk how kids deal with the loss of a pet , no more pets for me after my big kitty is no more ....
Old 05-31-2013, 08:41 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

I'M HERE! I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

HI!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #201  
Fall 7 times, stand up 8

S/C/G: 248/tracker/158

Height: 5'7"

Good morning lovely ladies!

I had all those cardiac tests yesterday. OMG! Don't ever, every have a cardiac PET scan! After the test I felt awful! My head felt like it would explode, I was wobbly, shaky, nausea and they just sat me in a room and left me. They brought me a diet coke because they said caffeine would counteract the IV meds and I would feel better. I didn't. I started feeling worse but then they came and got me for another test. This one wasn't bad but I was still so sick. The girl said she saw a lot of people get sick like this. I was wondering how I was going to drive home...still felt so woozy and awful. I got out in the parking lot to my car, got in and turned on the ignition and then got out and started vomitting. A lady in the parking lot came over and told me I shouldn't drive and took me back inside. They then laid me down and gave me a pill, theophylline to counteract the iv meds. The anesthesiologist said did you tell them you felt this way after you got off the table? I said yes and he just shook his head. He said if they had told him he could have given me the pill immediately. Then I waited a while until the pill kicked in (luckily I kept it down!) and have no idea how I got home with a blinding headache and feeling so woozy but managed it. They should warn you how awful that test is and give you the "antidote" right away IMO!

This thread is moving FAST! Hard to keep up!

Precious Missy - Wow! you are going to be out of this thread very soon. I am going to miss you!
nitrus - LOL! I know what you mean, it's nice to see a lower weight--until you have to see the same weight for WEEKS! Been there!
seemyfeet - I KNOW! RIGHT? The weight is coming off so slow and the scales like to go up a pound, down a pound, up a pound, down a pound. Sometimes I want to throw them out the window! I'm not sure what else I can do! But, then all of a sudden they will start to move again. I'm waiting.
selinakyle - don't beat yourself up over a few pounds. I'm going to Vegas next week and I KNOW I'll gain some weight. I plan on having fun while I'm there! Your back on track and those 5 lb.s will come off quickly I bet!
modify - don't beat yourself up! You did some emotional eating now your back on track. It's not a big deal unless you let it go on and on. But you aren't. thanks for the compliment! I'm 54 and I have 6 grandkids, aged 13 down to 2. The picture was taken last year when I was 53 but I weighed about 30 lb.s less than I do now....sigh.

I'm at 230.6 this morning...up slightly from 230.4 and I barely ate 600 calories yesterday because I was sooooooo sick! I was hoping to be down at least another 5 lb.s by my trip to Vegas on monday but...it is what it is.

In case I forgot anybody, here's a big for all!

Everyone have a great weekend!
Old 05-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #202  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

modifyeddoll87 - So sorry about your kitten, sweets! It sounds like you guys did everything right - sometimes death just happens . Try to keep in mind that y'all gave the kitten a wonderful last few days.

to the thread zoesmom!!

cincorn - What a horrible day! I wonder if you had newer nurses, or if they were just way over-swamped and not keeping on top of things well? Either way, it's totally unacceptable that they let you leave to drive home in that condition, and shame on your doctor(s) for not preparing you for the side effects ahead of time!

I'm in at 231.6 today - we're going to Six Flags today and headed home right before I go to work in the evening, so I won't get a scheduled workout in but we should be doing a LOT of walking! Current plan is to NOT eat anything at the park and stop at STL Bread Co. (or Panera, as its called in other areas of the country!) for salads on the way home

Last edited by merilung; 05-31-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #203  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

modifyeddoll87, I'm sorry to hear about your kitten!!! To echo merilung, I don't think that kitten could have had a better last week anywhere else.

cincorn, that sounds just awful! I'm so glad the woman saw you and took you back inside. You never know what other side effects could have hit you while driving.

merilung, have a blast at Six Flags!

220 again today, looks like it's going to stick around for a while (yay and boo, haha).

A friend sent me a link to one of those group coupon deal sites for a car show on 6/22, so I've decided to torture my boyfriend *insert maniacal laugh*. I bought the voucher, put it in an envelope, and wrote "To be opened on June 20th". Tonight I'm going to put it on the fridge so he has to look at it for 3 weeks. Funny thing is, he's a patient person...I think I'll crack before he does .
Old 05-31-2013, 02:33 PM   #204  
under construction

You guys are awesome

I'm feeling a little better today

Somehow I've gotten down to 235 even as of this morning

Tmi warning I've been pretty constipated since beginning this

Vegetarian life style I've been pooping regularly for the first time ever !

My whole life I've been a one time a week two times max now it's like once a day !
Old 05-31-2013, 02:43 PM   #205  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifyeddoll87 View Post

Vegetarian life style I've been pooping regularly for the first time ever !

My whole life I've been a one time a week two times max now it's like once a day !
Yes, I just quoted a TMI post...I'm that kind of special, haha!

I have a friend who had gastrointestinal problems and her doctor suggested switching to vegan. It cleared up within weeks! Turns out she can't process any type of animal. Even beef broth throws her for a loop.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:14 PM   #206  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

modifyeddoll87 - I'm so sorry to hear about your kitten I feel your pain, mine is not even a year old n if he doesn't break something one day I panic cause I think he might be unwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
I'M HERE! I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

HI!
Heyyyyy zoesmom welcome!! Good to see you here!!! Hope you leave soon too !! I feel like I've been here forever.. can't wait to break the 220s!!! Come on already!!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #207  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

cincorn - I'm so sorry about your horrible experience! I'm hoping all the test results are good and you don't have to go through that again!

I'm super-glad Friday is finally here! Why is it that 4/day work weeks feel so much longer than a full week??? Monday is a teacher work day (no students), and then I'm on break!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #208  

S/C/G: 257/ticker/154

Height: 5'5.5"

I'm peeking in the 220/230 window again....hoping to jump over by next week :-)
Old 06-01-2013, 04:58 PM   #209  
under construction

yesterday i had an emotional breakdown after a negative pregnancy test that i was sure was going to be positive

and so i proceeded to eat 4 slices of bread and peanut butter a slice of cheese a glass or orangeade 3 bowls of fudge ice cream and an roti with potato curry (roti is like indian flatbread ) this morning i weighed in at 234.5

im excited to be loosing weight even after eatting all this crap but im baffled ive gone weeks on a strict 1400 cal a day diet and GAINED ... wtf?
Old 06-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #210  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Hey cincorn....are you, or have you ever been, a redhead? Your experience sounds awful....except for the low cal part. I'm a fan of the line: "I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight" in Devil Wears Prada.

ModifyModify....poor dear.....look at it this way.....you have another month (or two or three) to get a healthier body. Lawdy! I'd be emotionally distressed if the PT came back positive!!!.......You and Preciousmissy have CONVINCED me.....starting now, I'm vegetarian!

FadedBlue....had to read your post twice....missed the k in that second word.....whew!....was thinking this thread was getting a bit too 'biological'.

Howdies to all you other ladies.....Keep up the good work!

As for me....in the past 2 days, I've gained, then lost a half pound. Why? WHY??? WHY??????....worked 7 hours today and making another trip in for a few more hours.....guess that answers my question.

Ugh....I had really good success early on in this weight loss joyride. Back then, it was an all-consuming obsession. Plus, I caught a couple of colds which slowed me down, but gave me time for my new obsession. Why can't I multi-task better?
Closed Thread