Old 10-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Wow! MM, that would be awesome. Last time I was in a size 13 pants... college! Many moons ago... Are you finding Paleo your style?

The no job deal is already causing some stress. It SHOULD be the OTHER way around--no job, no stress right?! UNLESS, you want to refinance your house, or pay bills!

Today I didn't feel normal. Dizzy until afternoon. It wasn't due to lack of food--I ate plenty. Too many treats last night too. Oreo cookies got in my way!

For low cal "drinks" isn't vodka one of the best? Have it with diet soda or Crystal Light? I seldom drink out, and would just have a wine cooler. If I was planning a whole evening of indulging though, I might think it through a little more!

Hope you gals all have a good weekend!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 270/219/140

Height: 5'5

Paleo is definitely my style... when i'm not completely and utterly stressed out. I fell head first off the wagon this week.
Long story. but down in a nutshell, I'm still jobless and my mother informed me that even if i get a job i can't rely on her or my step-dad for drives(i live out in the country, 5 minutes from them). Then after spending countless hours on a budget, finding two apartments and realizing that if i stick with my budget (minus the 90 being spent on the day of my birthday) that I can, not only afford to move(to pay for the U-haul) but actually afford to live in the city as well. Therefore relying a lot less on my parents. I tried to explain to my mum and she acted like a child, took a tantrum , told me that they wont help me move and hung up on me. I haven't spoken to her since.

Living where i am was only supposed to be temporary. I don't own a car, or even have my license right now so, living here was ok at first, but now that I need to work and go back to school next fall, the next step is to move back into town.

Weekend is going well so far, I'm doing a bit of premature packing(or at least until i run out of boxes lol) of things i know i wont need or use in the next month and half.

here's hoping for a Dec 1st move
MizMelis is offline   Reply With Quote