3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Dreams (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/2646-dreams.html)

SuchAPrettyFace 05-20-2003 09:34 AM

Thunder only happens when it's raining.
Players only love you when they're playing.

(Someone had to do it!)

I will post my dreams later, but that ^^ was the first thing to pop in my head when I saw this thread's name.

gonzostar 05-20-2003 10:39 AM

yay! stevie nicks!! that happens to be my favorite fleetwood mac song. =)

dowsx4 05-21-2003 02:59 PM

Wow what an inspirational post! I have a few to add here:

1. To be able to carry my kids without feeling like i am going to have to put them down.

2. To be able to walk my son to school and not be afraid that i wont be able to make it back up the hill.

3. To be able to ride a bike without being afraid it will bend the tires or people will laugh.

4. To be able to go to a class reunion and be thin.

5. To be able to look in the mirror and see the same person that lives in my heart.

Sheila53 05-23-2003 02:23 PM

1) I want to see hip bones.

2) I have a certain outfit that I always envision myself in when I reach my goal weight. I think it's totally out of style, but I'm going to find something similar enough to satisfy me.

3) I want to see muscle definition.

4) I want to enjoy going shopping and not be afraid to look in the dressing room mirror.

5) I want to get a family portrait taken, and not always avoid the camera at family functions.

6) I want to walk down the street, see my reflection in a window and smile to myself because I know I look as good as i feel.

7) I want to collect my goal reward (haven't quite decided what it's going to be, but it will be good!)

Sandi 01-09-2004 12:11 PM

There are so many great things here...mine are much of the same.

I dream of...
  • Sitting with Jacob in my lap and having a place for him, no stomach in the way
  • Wearing a coral tutleneck sweater tucked into my jeans and look like a million bucks (I actually have them hanging on my bedroom door)
  • Playing ball with Jacob in the back yard for hours and him being the one to tire out
  • Swimming - I just want to not be embarrased.
  • I want to be able to go bike riding with my family
  • Proud of myself for my biggest accomplishment ever - reaching my goal weight.

1fralick 01-10-2004 06:08 AM

I loved to read everyone's dreams. especially when they realized them!

pogogal 01-10-2004 12:14 PM

These are all great dreams. I can certainly related to most of them. My own dreams include:

Being able to run without feeling like I am going into cardiac or respiratory arrest.

Being able to buy cute stylish clothes that look more like me than my grandmother.

Being able to walk into a restaurant and not worry about fitting into the booth.

Weighting less than my DH.

Seeing people I have not seen in awhile and watching their mouths drop open.

missaprylj 01-10-2004 12:25 PM

Did anyone say "not feeling like a GIANT when standing next you your friends" yet?

And I don't want to be fat at prom and sweeties and my wedding (I KNOW it's far off, but still...)

I dream to look fantastic in formal wear ;)

SuchAPrettyFace 01-13-2004 09:50 PM

I just read this whole thread & I have but one thing to say: What is the big deal w/Victoria's Secret? :lol: I only ever get jammies from there. Their bras have never fit me & don't think I won't remember that when I'm a hot mama! :D
  • I’d like to go to the beach & not worry about what anyone might be thinking.
  • I’d like to go back on roller coasters.
  • I’d like to have well-defined arms, not batwings.
  • I’d like muscular, well-toned thighs.
  • I’d like to be more uninhibited in the bedroom. :o
  • I’d like to know that if/when a relationship ends, it’s NOT b/c I’m a fat girl and he is just too nice to say that to my face. :dz:
  • I’d like to wear pants w/o my gut hanging over the waistband. (I’ve always been an hourglass, this one is just too full!)
  • I’d like to go clothes shopping in the regular sizes department.
  • I’d like to have relatives I only see every 2 years to do double takes next time they see me & tell me how great I look.

And I'm spent!