3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Dreams (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/2646-dreams.html)

*Fran* 07-07-2001 02:56 PM

Thanks for the question!

1. I want to bike across France.
2. I want to feel comfortable in a swimming suit.
3. I want to feel comfortable just in general without feeling judged because of how I look.
4. I want to go out dancing and know I look good and not worry about my feet or legs hurting.
5. I want to impress the people who know me with my amazing achievement.
6. The next time I move, I want to experience the weird sensation of being surrounded by people who have no idea that I was ever fat.

That’s what comes to mind right now.
:dizzy:

Casey 07-08-2001 07:40 PM

Oh my... it's so good not to be alone in my dreams.

I dream...

of being able to fit in an airplane seat comfortably (without asking to sit next to dd and put up the seat divider.

of being able to walk again without pain

of being able to be interested in my dh again, instead of worried about how I look or feel to him

of walking by a group of teens and to not think about what they are saying about me

of getting back on stage in something OTHER than a character part!

of folks not remembering me so easily - they know me because I stick out.

of being able to sew something I want to sew... not just something because it will fit.

I WILL CONTINUE TO DREAM...
THAT HAS NOT DIED, NOR WILL I LET IT
AND AS LONG AS I DREAM,
I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT.

Casey 07-08-2001 07:43 PM

Oh my... it's so good not to be alone in my dreams.

I dream...

of being able to fit in an airplane seat comfortably (without asking to sit next to dd and put up the seat divider.

of being able to walk again without pain

of being able to be interested in my dh again, instead of worried about how I look or feel to him

of walking by a group of teens and to not think about what they are saying about me

of getting back on stage in something OTHER than a character part!

of folks not remembering me so easily - they know me because I stick out.

of being able to sew something I want to sew... not just something because it will fit.

I WILL CONTINUE TO DREAM...
THAT HAS NOT DIED, NOR WILL I LET IT
AND AS LONG AS I DREAM,
I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT.

Karen
332/300/135

prism 07-14-2001 05:19 PM

I dream of...

(1) biking
(2) running without flapping
(3) being able to sit in a theater and not bump elbows
(4) seeing my facial bone structure for the first time
(5) falling in love and not fear ridicule
(6) wear victoria secret of course!
(7) jump into a pool
(8) hike without feeling unbalanced.
(9) walk by a person without turning and stopping
(10)jumping out of bed with energy

Here's to dreams :angel: :angel: :angel:

savannahsmommy 07-18-2001 12:25 PM

My Dreams

I dream of so many things...

I want to plan a trip and not worry about the extenders on the plane.
I want my daughter to look at me when she is in kindergarten and not be ashamed.
I want the other guys my husband works with, he is Air Force, to not life cuz he has the fat wife.
I want to buy clothes even in a 18-20 again
I want to feel as beautiful as my husband says I am.
I want to buy a bathing suit because I like it not because it fits.
Most of all I want to be alive and healthy to bounce my grandchildren on my knee.

;) :angel: :wave:

Gracenote 07-18-2001 02:29 PM

Wonderful thread!!

Please please please keep this one going!! Even if you have a dream that someone has already mentioned, it is different to hear someone else say it! I have many many dreams. I've already made a list of them, so I will share them a little at a time.

I Dream that...

1. I will be able to cross my legs in a lady-like fashion when I am sitting down.

2. I will be able to fold my arms in front of me comfortably.

3. I will be able to reach more of my back in order to scratch it.

4. I will be able to see my female parts without the aid of a mirror.

5. I will be able to wear a skirt shorter than knee length and not constantly be pulling it down.

6. Joseph will be able to carry me.

7. I will carry around 130 pounds, not 200! I will feel light once and for all!

8. I will make a success web site with before and after pictures to inspire others.

9. I will wear a beautiful wedding dress on my wedding day.

10. I will wear sexy lingerie on my wedding night.

Keep this thread going because I have lots more that I want to share with you! If chose not to put them all now, though!

Thanks again for the great thread!

~Nancy

PhatNubianGawdess 07-23-2001 02:52 PM

bringing this up, and a new dream...

My new dream is to be able to wear low slung jeans with the whole t-back thong showing, like WWF's Lita...hehe, I like that look, and so does hubby :-))

up&down 07-25-2001 12:40 PM

Dreams

I just want my dreams about my weight to become a reality. They have been dreams for far too long!;)

Ruth

misskris 07-25-2001 04:14 PM

My Dreams

I'd like to share my dreams too...

1. I'd like to wear clothes that aren't baggy, and bright colored cute outfits that stand out instead of dark, plain ones that conceal.

2. I'd like to fit in my jeans and boots again, go horse back riding, and not worry about my butt being wider than the saddle (LOL).

3. I'd like to wear a bathing suit (without shorts) where other people could see me and genuinely feel good about myself.

4. I'd like to fit comfortably in the seats at the movie theaters, and have room to spare.

5. I also wish I could go jogging without injuring myself or feeling completley exhausted after 20 seconds.

6. I would like for my 16 mo. old son to look at me (when he's older and speaking coherently) and say "mommy you're pretty", and know that he means it.

7. I wish I could let my husband make love to me with the lights on, and know that he's thinking, "damn, I'm so lucky!" (LOL)

8. I would love to fit comfortably in airplane seats and on amusement park rides.

9. I wish I could go to a night club with my husband having tons of energy and dance the night away feeling like the belle of the ball.

10. But mostly, I'd simply like to look in the mirror, and see someone who looked "just right".

Kristi
225/225(just starting)/140

LindaBC 07-25-2001 06:21 PM

No more aching knees, feet and back.
To be able to reach ALL my body parts without strain, this includes that baby toe which is impossible to cut except with garden shears.
To be able to walk more than half a block without having to sit down and gasp for air.
To wear a bra that doesn't immediately curl up and cut into me the moment it's on.
To have people believe that it's really ME in the old photos I show them. (Gosh, what am I now, chopped liver?)
I have no desire to wear Victoria's Secret clothes but I'd love to have nice lingerie and clothes from the regular size racks.
To not take the doctors office waiting room chair with me when I get up.
To not fear crashing through those silly plastic garden chairs or folding lawn chairs.
The same desire to fit in an airline seat without fearing that everyone else in that row is cursing me and to be able to get the food tray past my big tummy.
To not sweat after the mildest exertion.
I don't want strange men to lust after me. Those days are gone forever I'm afraid, but it would be rather nice if my hubby found me irresistable.

Gracenote 07-30-2001 02:05 PM

More Dreams to Add...

11. I will be able to hug my knees while sitting in a bath tub.

12. I will be able to wear sweats and look cute in them.

13. I will go rafting and be given a size S wet suit instead of a size XL, because I look it.

14. I will be able to accept compliments instead of reject them.

15. I will be able to walk past someone in a narrow aisle without touching them and bumping into them and being embarrassed.

16. I will be able to wear jeans and a belt and tuck in my shirt.

17. I will be able to buy shoes that fit, instead of buying them two sizes too big for the width.

18. I will be smooth and silky, not lumpy and bumpy.

19. I will have less surface area to cover when shaving or washing my body.

20. I will be able to find a pair of jeans on the clearance rack for just a few bucks.

spinksy 08-07-2001 09:49 AM

Bringing this back up......it is so inspirational and motivating.

Carnation 08-07-2001 12:09 PM

I would like to be able to sit down or stand up without saying, "ooof".:dizzy: Carleen.....

lucylost 08-07-2001 06:46 PM

What a terrifc thread!

I, like so many of you, have dreams of being able to buy clothes I like, for reasonable prices, no fear of breaking furniture, and of feeling sexy or at least not repulsive!

Here are some I'd like to add:

1) Having people notice me rather than my body.

2) Taking rides from friends because I am no longer afraid that the seat belt won't buckle.

3) Eating dessert without people thinking I am on YET ANOTHER binge.

4) Trying parasailing or horseback riding once - cause I will be within the weight limit for once.

5) Looking and acting my age for once.

6) I would like to be more passionate in bed (currently uncomfortable about my body)

7) No longer having people confuse me with every other fat woman that works in my office. (Relates to #1)

8) Not being asked if I am pregnant.

9) Letting go of anger towards myself.

10) I too would like to go to a nude beach once! (It would have to be on vacation so I would never see the people on the beach again :) )

I'm sure I can come up with more. But this will have to do for now!

karenwarren 08-08-2001 04:35 PM

I just wnated to update my dreams. I actually met one. I shopped at Victoria's Secret and a smaller size department! I am so excited I just can't wait till all my dreams come true!
Karen