3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Dreams (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/2646-dreams.html)

nasus40 08-20-2001 08:08 PM

I wanted to bring this up for the new girls

Gracenote 08-20-2001 08:31 PM

Here are some more of my dreams...

21. I will be able to wear a two piece swim suit.

22. I will look so cute in workout clothes.

23. I will feel confident doing physical activities in front of others.

24. I will sleep more comfortably.

25. I will be able to sit on Joseph's lap.

26. When the time comes, I will be a cute pregnant lady, not a nasty pregnant lady.

27. I will have more ENERGY!

28. I will be comfortable sitting on an airplane seat.

29. I will be able to find anklets that fit.

30. I will be able to wear belly button jewelry (naval rings, belly chains, temporary tatoos, etc.). My belly button will be so cute when the fat is all gone!

2ofMe 08-21-2001 02:11 PM

Dear Ladies:

All of your dreams are felt by me also. I would like to add this:

To go into a restaurant (fast food, like KFC) alone and after ordering a huge amount of food, not have the cashier ask if it is for "here" or "to go". (I've been left thinking: Oh sure, I'm here alone and I'm going to eat that whole bunch of food myself. I don't want to look like I could anymore.)

I want to be able to have the seat belt in the back seat of the car fit around me.

I want to find a bra (and pantihose) that are actually too big.

Annie

Eleni 08-21-2001 03:08 PM

These are all fantastic.You all took the words out of my mouth.Any one of the posts could have been me talking.I can not think of anything else.We all have the same dreams.It does help to know we are not alone.

1fralick 08-30-2001 07:13 PM

bringing this up

gbo 09-10-2001 03:50 PM

I dream of the day .....
when I am graceful again
when I feel sexy and beautiful (at any age)
when I am proud to be seen
when I have made my Mother, Husband , Sister and Great Niece and Nephew proud of amy accomplishments.
when I can be more active in my community and for others
when I can finally buy that belly dancing outfit to wear for my Husband!
and most of all when I recognize the face in the mirror as mine.

Gracenote 09-14-2001 12:39 PM

More Dreams...

:)

31. I have an hour glass figure beneath all of this extra baggage.

32. I will not feel left out when shopping with my girlfriends anymore!

33. I want to wear Joseph's clothes and have them be big on me.

34. I dream of walking around in Disneyland, in shorts all day long without having a big, red, painful rash in between my thighs.

35. Walking around naked.

36. Sitting around naked.

37. Laying around naked.

38. Cooking naked.

39. Wearing, fitting in, and looking cute in a white fluffy bath towel around the house after my shower.

40. I will wear a "One size fits all" and have it be big on me.

~Nancy

P.S. I still have 18 more... and I keep adding to the list!

baskoflove 09-14-2001 01:04 PM

My dream

My dream is to walk anywhere I want and not get out of breath. My biggest secret dream is that my husband could pick me up and carry me anywhere....

You have wonderful dreams and I hope and know that you will succeed!!! Keep plugging at it girl. Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't. Donna

1fralick 10-05-2001 04:49 AM

bringing this up for the new people

gbo 10-10-2001 01:33 PM

I dream of an arch tall and beautiful that has attached to the top
a swing with material encasing the chain and a beautiful seat comfortable soft and beautifully done with tassels. fowers on either side and to be able to go out and swing with my Hubby pushing me high into the air.

I dream of being able to play and be silly, to dance again, to feel totally RG (real girl) all soft and feminine. I can't be what I do not feel myself to be.

I dream of Hubby picking me up and carrying me any time he get the whim to.

I dream of wearing the clothes that makes me feel wonderful about how I look to me.

I dream of living life to the max.

I dream of leaving this life with few regrets and full of happy memories.

Gracenote 10-25-2001 05:07 PM

Bringing this up and adding more dreams!!!1

Hello, here are some more Dreams!! Keep on dreaming ladies!!

41. Not getting that uncomfortable feeling when the subject of weight or obesity or clothing sizes comes up.

42. I will be able to say that I've lost 90 pounds.

43. I will wear clothes in the single digits.

44. I will be able to enjoy exercise instead of considering it a chore.

45. I will go shopping for dresses and find 7 or 8 dresses that I just can't seem to choose from!

46. If I am late to a bus, I will run as fast as I can to catch it. And I won't be embarrassed.

47. I will feel more compelled to take care of my appearance.

48. Toe rings on cute THIN toes.

49. Being flexible.

50. Being flexible in bed.

51. Being flexible enough to stretch deeply enough so that my muscles can truly relax after a tough workout.

52. Having a back and shoulders so sexy that they scream for a strapless dress.

53. I will enjoy getting pictures taken, and will be able to show them off to my friends.

54. I will spend only a few seconds adjusting clothes in the mirror, as opposed to 20 minutes adjusting, twisting, changing, and just criticizing myself.

55. Being able to cut my hair dramatically short without the fear of looking fat.

56. Looking feminine.

57. Feeling feminine.

58. Being able to find a bra that actually fits right.

~Nancy

paula1254 10-29-2001 07:57 AM

When I reach my goal I will always be on maintenance; however, I dream of having one of my favorite foods once a month.

I want to be able to sing again without worrying about how I look, and when I sing, I want people to really notice me.

I'm almost 49...I want to wear young looking clothes.

When I reach my goal, I want to get a tummy tuck...I'll never have a flat belly otherwise (I've had 5 abdominal surgeries and need to have one more...then I will talk the doctor into doing a tummy tuck).

I want to wear skimpy shorts.

I live in Florida...I want to wear one of those cute little terry sunsuits and not be self conscious.

Too many tracks on my back (from surgery) to wear a bikini, but I'd like to think I could wear one.

I have big feet (size 10), but I want to be able to find shoes without getting the extra wide width.

I don't want to dream about DOING things...I just want to do them!!!

nasus40 10-30-2001 08:21 PM

I want to live my life!

Jenniffer 11-01-2001 03:00 PM

What a wonderful wonderful feeling it is to not be alone with our fears and hopes?!?!?

What can I even possibly add to this list??? Every single post is screaming my name..as if I wrote it myself.

I dream..but these WILL come true:

1. Tattoo!! (Part A) I dream of the day that I walk into the tattoo parlor and pull my pants down and my shirt up and tell them to tattoo my lower back and I won't be ashamed of the back roll..because it will be gone! I refuse to get this done now, I want to be able to show it off without cringing. I am aiming for December..
(Part B) To be able to wear hip huggers comfortably so I can show off my tattoo!!

2. I dream of joining everyone for a day at the beach and not dread ppl asking me why I won't take off my shorts. To want to participate in all of the water sports because I am finally comfortable with myself.

3. I dream of wearing anything without sleeves. But most of all that black lil sexy dress I keep dreaming of. Sleeves will be a thing of the past!!

4. To have energy, to be strong and healthy. To run, to join any physical activity I want and not automatically think of my weight.

5. BRAS!!!! My dream is to wear a bra and be comfy for once, without having to adjust constantly.

6. To look at pictures and not instantly have the desire to take a torch to it.

7. I dream to walk down the hall at work and not be thinking about my legs rubbing together.

8. To not cringe at the thought of what I could wear to "hide" my body. I want to wear any color I want and feel comfortable.

9. When the time comes in my life to make love to someone (it's been awhile!!) I want to feel confident, sexy, wanted and wild...and not think about what he is thinking about the roll that was just released. hahaha

10. And for now..the biggest dream I have...is to have any dream I have come true, to have the strength and courage to fight for it.

1fralick 11-22-2001 04:53 AM

bringing this up