Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 257/257/157

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone. Weighed in on Saturday at 234.1. I'm going to be here forever I think!!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Woo! Last week I only had a .6 loss but today I had a weekly loss of 2.8! So happy! It looks like I have pattern of a good week followed by a not so good week, then rinse and repeat. It seems to be related to my cycle but if I think I know the reason why it's a lot easier to deal with the times I get stuck or it moves slowly.

Hope everyone stayed away from the chocolate bunnies. If you must eat it, only eat the butt. I heard it's leanest.

Last edited by XLMuffnTop; 04-09-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #93  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

222, still hanging onto the 220's LOL. I'm so close! *fingers crossed*
Old 04-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #94  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Just a quick flyby. We were approved for the apartment! YAY! been soooo busy packing and getting things ready, we move in Friday and sign the lease tomorrow *YIKES!*plus homework i'm running round like a chicken with it's head cutoff. Weights gone up, I think its because of sodium and munchies and things. I have been over cals more times than I like to admit this week because of bieng out and about and eating fast food :\ I'm hoping a lot of it is cause of stress though because I gained 4 lbs overnight and it was not because of my sodium. Hopefully once we get moved in and are able to destress my weight will drop :\ Sorry I have been MIA and not able to do personals. I am gonna be MIA for a bit again cause we won't have internet right when we move in Keep up the good work all!
Old 04-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 256/See ticker/Healthier!

Still hanging in there. Up a bit from last week, but I think it's because TOM is on her way. So for now, I'm not fretting over it. I know I've been doing well on what I eat.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #96  
August 2013 restart

S/C/G: 248/229/139

Height: 5'2"

Underwater ... Can't wait to see you post about your 229!! Vacation will definitely put things off track for sure, especially a cruise! AH! Hope you had great trips and hope the scale moves downward quickly for you now!

PinkLotus ... Moving in the right direction though! Frustrating when it crawls by though. Hope you're having a great week so far!

XLMuffnTop YEY! What a great loss!! and I stayed away from any and all bunnies, butt and all! LOL Since it's my high-calorie day of the week I can't guarantee that a little chocolate may go missing from the kids baskets today though. LOL

omgzitsmiranda Looks like you'll be seeing 219.8 in no time!! Great work!!

SMSDREAMER2007 Good luck with the move and settling in. Near impossible to eat right when you're in that situation!! Hope you have a great report when you check back in!

packgirl That TOM screws everything up! It got me this week to. We just gotta keep on keepin' on and see the numbers later, right?

Well, my streak of 2-lb losses was broken this week... and not in a good way. AH! Only down a pound, to 231. I had a feeling the last couple of days it may happen. My body was 'off' this week. TOM showed up four days late, and usually a couple days into it I have a whoosh of all the bloat, but that didn't happen this week, it's just holding onto it so far. So I am actually quite happy with my pound. It also means I am 2 pounds away from the 220's and 1 pound away from putting a 15-pound loss chick as my avatar... so those are my goals for this week! 220's and 15 pounds total loss by next Tuesday.

The great positive of this week is I REALLY notice a difference in the way I feel overall. My stamina for workouts has come so far and just overall have a good feeling of well-being. That is huge for me, as I spent months and months feeling like a lump on a log who only wanted to sleep, and got my energy bursts from sugar. UGH! Feels great to be heading towards the light. LOL

Have a great week all!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #97  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

232.5 - next week I want to be in the 220's!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #98  

I'm a daily weigher but don't usually record it unless it's my "official" day which is Monday. Yesterday I was at 233.4 down from 234.4. today the scale showed 232.4. I did my usual "happy, naked on the scale dance" because it means I passed 20 pounds lost! All I have to do is repeat that four more times and I'll be at a normal weight for the first time since... maybe puberty.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 285/249.6/175

So I weighed in at 235.5 this morning so I can't say I am cruising through the 230's but I am so glad I am making progress! If I can get out of the 230's by the end of the month I will be ecstatic I have not seen the 220's since I was about 21!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Weighed in at 231.0 this week, so that's a 2.4 lb loss since last Sunday- my first 2 lb loss week in over a month. Feels really good, especially because I bought a pair of size 18 jeans yesterday! They are still a bit too tight to be comfortable in the morning, but I should be in them in maybe 5 lbs or so. My 20's are getting to the point that they are too big by the end of the day.

My goal for the week is to make it under 230. I haven't seen a new decade since February!
Old 04-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #101  

Woo freaking hoo!!!! I'm down 2.6 this week and 2.8 last. Killer numbers that I'm very happy about. I'm attributing it to finally going off the pill. I reached a nice, even 21 pounds lost.

Yay Underwater! I hope you see 22X next week. I love those milestones and they always give me that little extra push to keep going.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #102  
It's OK to be hungry

S/C/G: 297/T/170

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies! I'm still chugging away in the 230's. It's TTOTM right now and I'm on the "lower end" of the 230's still (I tend to put on a lot of water pre-TOM and keep in on until a few days in so I don't deal in the actual number for these week/s LOL) so I'm hopeful this will be my last week for 230's. Crossing everything!

Congrats to everyone reaching their goals!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #103  
August 2013 restart

S/C/G: 248/229/139

Height: 5'2"

Hey, roxmysox, Hope TOM leaves soon, takes all the water weight with it and then some!!

WOW, XLMuffnTop You are so right about those killer numbers! :bravo I hope they keep up for you. So nice to get a good push in the right directly! Great job!

Underwater Congrats on the loss and on the new jeans!!! That is an awesome feeling! Hope to see you post a 220 something number this week!!

suzukigurl Congrats on continuing to head in the right direction!!! Can't wait to see you say you've waved goodbye to the 230's!!

dcapulet You're doing so well! So close to the end of the 230's too!! Seems like a lot of us right about the same spot right now!!

I had a really great week, felt great, with the working out I've been doing it's funny how different my core feels already. I feel like I am standing tall and overall stronger. My NSV of the week is being able to pull my size 20 capris on and off with them still buttoned and zipped. LOL Of course the first pair to get too big it actually my favorite pair right now, UGH! My jeans are also going on no problem right out of the dryer.. no waiting for them to stretch a bit throughout the day! YEY! Hoping in a couple weeks I will move down to some pants that haven't been able to zip in a while.

Proving that it stinks to be a woman sometimes. LOL I was SURE I was going to have a big loss this week. I just felt it. Then, dun, dun, dun, last night I felt bloated, constipated, crampy... friggin ovulation. Seriously!?! Can't a girl catch a break on weigh-in day!! I am really surprised on all the seaons of biggest loser they have never let any of the women talk about how their cycle affected their weight loss! I suppose it's a TMI topic for network TV, but it is real. UGH!
Anyway, I was at 230 this morning, but I decided to beat the scale into submission. Waited to go to the bathroom a couple of times, took out my hair clip, took off my wedding rings (Hey desperate times call for desperate measures! LOL) and got to see that 229 on the scale!! YEY!!

So I am down 2 pounds for the week, 16 overall, and barely kicked the 230's to the curb!! It's a good day.

Looking forward to reading all of your updates this week!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #104  
Started IP 8/20/14

S/C/G: HW292/SW284/CW284/GW200

Height: 5'8"

Rox - I'm in the same boat w/TOM stuff. Another day and hopefully the water will be gone! Good luck weighing in!

XLMuffin - Congrats on your losses - what awesome progress!!! WTG!!

DaugT - I agree about the biggest loser ... actually, there are so many topics that they NEVER address, and TOM is a big one!! Nice work on the 229! I always make sure to take off all jewelry and hair clips as well - lol!!

As for me, I'm still sitting at 224.0 ... UGH! TOM is halfway over so I'm hoping that tomorrow I will see a drop ... it's just about time for the water weight to disappear. Keeping fingers crossed. I've been in the mid-220s for almost a month now (granted, I had something to do with that - vacation, easter, lol) and I am ready to move on.

Good luck on all WI's everyone!!
Old 04-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

I saw 229.8 on the scale today and wore my size 18 jeans to celebrate. It was a good day all around!

This is the first time I've seen 22X on a scale since... well since I lost down to 190 my first year of college, but wound up at 260 6 years later. I guess I weighed 220 sometime in between :P
Closed Thread