Old 10-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #31  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Well, yesterday was my first slip since starting my new life. I'm not beating myself up for it, but I am trying to figure out why I did what I did. I was thinking alot about our money situation and I started to stress at work. I work at a grocery store that's in a very high end part of town so I always see people who are on vacation and spending allot of money or just going out and stuff like that or just house Moms that are stay at home Moms that are just grocery shopping and I start thinking about how we don't have allot of money and I think sometimes things would be easier if we did have more money.. And on and on... So I started snacking, telling myself I'm hungry. I need to stop stressing over the little things and just be thankful for what I do have. A wonderful husband, a wonderful Son who is a maricle, and were healthy and have jobs. That's what matters! So I am now going to focus on why I'm eating and being thankful.
Thanks for listening! I hope everyone is having a great start their weekend.
sassyangies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #32  
tiwiwas

Height: 5'7.5"

I signed up earlier this month and for the life of me can not access how to post a thread or update my weight loss. Could you please help me with this. There is so much on this site that I feel I am getting overwhelmed. I love following others progress.
tiwiwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #33  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiwiwas View Post
I signed up earlier this month and for the life of me can not access how to post a thread or update my weight loss. Could you please help me with this. There is so much on this site that I feel I am getting overwhelmed. I love following others progress.
You can subscribe to a thread (look at the upper right of the thread) and then when you click the User CP (the left on the dark purple bar above the threads), you'll see a list of your subscriptions so you'll know where you posted before and can update.

hope that helps!
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #34  
Dukanista

Had a great week with a 4 lbs loss, giving me a net loss of 3.6 below my prior low. Next up is 1.6 more to a total of 60 lbs and a new chickie, and then 1.2 to ONEDERLAND!
Old 10-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #35  

S/C/G: ?/250/160

Height: 5'6"

Default This looks like a good place...

...to post my weigh-ins.

Hi, all -- I just posted a re- re- (re?) introduction and have been browsing around for a place to post a weekly weigh-in since I can't hold myself accountable, in spite of my best intentions!

I am trying to Weight Watchers at home because I can't afford the meetings right now. Earlier this year I had great success with Weight Watchers at Work, losing 30#. I'm really happy with the plan, but have managed to be distracted by life and baked goods and need to do something NOW to get the scale moving back downwards.

This morning I was not happy to see 241.5# on the scale - a gain! - but I didn't stay on plan last week, so I wasn't surprised. Today is a new day, and I'm determined to ignore bread-y things all day long.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you & to the mutual support I found here in previous attempts!

Denise
dustdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #36  

Hi Denise welcome!!! I know it can be frustrating to gain some weight back. Just keep juggin though. You can do this. I'm glad your here! The more people who are here to support eachotherther the better. I hope to see youaround!!

April great job on your weight loss! That's awesome! Your doing so good and I can't wait tosee the new chicky! I can't wait to get a new chicky of my own!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Hi, Denise. Welcome back. Just dust yourself off and get back to it. There's no other way! We're all in the same boat and welcome the company.

April - I'm watching your chicky to see when it changes to 60! Very soon, now.

Sassy - I'm catching up from last week. You know, we all have days when we wish we were in a different situation. I'm 60 and this isn't where I thought I'd be at this age. But life is still good. More money might be nice. But eating doesn't bring more money, so just let yourself have the bad day you did and move on. When DD was small she would often, as most kids do, ask for something I couldn't afford. I would ask her if she thought we had everything we needed. She'd say we did. I'd ask her if we had more than we needed, and again she would agree that we did. Most of us have more than we need. I think it's important to keep things in perspective. I know you do - even without knowing you, really, because you have such a fantastic attitude about everything I've ever read in your posts. Someone with your outlook has to be able to see things for what they are. Just don't get discouraged by the things that are out of your control. Do the best you can in all things and most everything will fall into place.

I will be weighing in on Wednesday - first Wednesday of November. We'll see how this maintenance game is going. I think things are OK - I don't notice any difference in how my jeans fit - even the dark blue ones that are the skinniest ones! We'll all know in 2 days!

Have a great week!

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #38  
Cocktail Cowgirl

S/C/G: 280/263/160

Height: 5'6"

Welcome everyone. I feel like I am finally back on track. After weighing myself this morning, I realized I am the smallest I have been in 15 years. Humbling, yet a very proud moment for me. It makes it easier to recommit to being a healthy new person.

June 28: 245
July 5: 245
July 12: 247.6
July 19: 247.6
July 26: 244.4
August 2: 243.0
August 9: 242.6
August 16: 241.6
August 23: 240.0
August 30:
September 6:
September 13:
September 20:
September 27: 229.8
October 11: 234.2
October 18: 233.4
October 25: 234.0
November 1: 228.6
cathi888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #39  

Hi LIn, thanks for your kind words. Your a very supportive person and I'm glad I have met you on here. Yes I can put things in perspective and I'm moving on from my bad day. That's exactly what I intend to do. Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!

Cath, Hello!

So did everyone have a great Halloween. I had such a great time taking my son tricker or treating. I went and got my Mom and Dad and brought them over to spend time with my son and I. Now when they're around a tend to eat more since they drive me crazy. I did good, but not as goo as I wanted to do. I don't think because I was annoyed, but more because I wasn't prepared and ran out of time so we ended up having the roasted chickens for dinner baked potatoes, and chocolate cake I made for my dads birthday. I ate small portions, but I ate candy too. I'm over it. I'm sure I'll still see a loss this thursday.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and I hope your having a great Morning too!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #40  
Dukanista

I don't usually update my weight or change my ticker except on Sundays, but today is a special occasion.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...nederland.html
Old 11-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #41  

Great Job April! That's awesome. I know I'm waiting patiently (sorta for me to make it to the two's. I had my weigh in today and I'm super excited to say I have lost another 5 pounds. I wish I could do my signature so I could put a ticker under my post with all the cute stuff.. Oh well, almost to my 20 day mark.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #42  

S/C/G: SW/CW/GW, 274/241.4/125

Height: 5'4"

I'm weighing in at 241.4
Hotcocoa8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Hi, everyone. This is my week to weigh in after a month of trying to stay off the scale and just maintain at 162 or so. I forgot to post yesterday. Here it is:

November 2nd weight was 161.2. I'm very happy with this. One month of maintenance down, the rest of my life to go!

Welcome, Hotcoco. This is a very friendly thread - you'll be happy in here.

Cathi - Fantastic loss for the week. It's great to be at an all-time low. Just keep on going now, and every week is a new low for you.

April - as I've commented in your other thread - fantastic job. You are so motivated! Just keep it up.

Sassy - it is good to have friends in here, isn't it? It's nice to know we can rely on each other. I don't think a little cake or candy will mess you up too much. Good luck with your next weigh in.

I'm off to bed - too many late nights are catching up to me.

Lin

Last edited by linJber; 11-08-2011 at 11:41 PM.
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #44  

Lin that is so awesome!!! A whole month and you did it! You are definetely an inspiration to me girl. Wow.

I still lost 5 pounds this week on my weigh in yesterday, so I think I'll be ok. It was weird though I think because I lost another 5 pounds my mind set was switching to "it's ok to treat myself I lost 5 pounds" so wierd to be thinking like that and realizing that is what I'm doing. So I'm glad I realized what I was doing. I did still eat an extra bite here and there, but nothing like I would normally do.

I hope everyone has an awesome Friday. I have to work all weekend as usual, but that's ok. need some time out of the house!!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #45  
Dukanista

ended up with a total of 3.8 for the week. Under the weather with strep throat so hoping that I'll see some more progress at next week's WI but at this point, maintaining where I am will be ok too! lol!