Old 06-23-2010, 07:20 AM   #541  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies!

Diana- congrats on being down a pound!

Swimgirl- glad you are doing better

Today was my official weigh day - the verdict - 235.8 - so I am down 2.4 from last week!! Ticker has been changed! Woot! Yesterday's calories were a little over 1500.

I have been awake since 4:30 this morning because my little guy woke up with a fever. I haven't been able to get back to sleep. I am not feeling too well myself and am hoping I can fight it off. Add to that I feel like I am starving for some reason.

I exercised yesterday for 45 minutes and I felt great right after, but last night I started feeling shaky and pukey. Ugh! I wanted to do it again today, but I am not sure I have the energy. We'll see how I feel after I eat.
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #542  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Mary Thanks! I hope your little one is better today. Congrats on your loss, too.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #543  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

A few days ago I was at a new low. Now I'm up 3 lbs! What happened???

Diana, congratulations!!!

Mary, I hope you and the little guy are feeling better soon.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #544  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Mary, I hope you and your little one start feeling better quickly.

I'm down .4 today.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #545  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Good morning!

Miss Kelly how are you feeling today?

Penguin that was me on after the weekend... Maybe it was the cookies - did you get enough water to flush it out??? :

Aimee - my problem is if I go back to sleep, I struggle to wake up on time and usually just end up sleeping in and late for work! Congratulations on the size 16s The gym was good, didn't have as much time as usual though because of course I had to go back and pick up hubby from work! He usually finishes before me, but ended up agreeing to work some overtime.

Diana you had a whoosh! That's awesome

Mary - hope the little guy and you feel better soon!

As for me - I stayed the same at 200.6 but I'm actually quite happy about that considering I thought my workout went to **** when I had a panzerotti for dinner with extra cheese!!! Not sure what I was thinking but I was starving and I have such a weakness for pizza and panzerottis *sigh* I did make it to the gym last night though despite being tired. Because I had to leave earlier than usual though, I only got in about 15 minutes of cardio to warm up and then onto the weights to work my legs (which are supremely sore today) and my back and chest. All in all a good workout. Looking forward to my own whoosh soon though.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #546  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Diana - congrats! Enjoy the loss!

TXMary - That's a great loss! Congrats to you too!! Take care of your body today, lack of sleep plus feeling a little sick doesn't sound so fun

penguin - darn cookies! That explains part of that gain anyways, also refined sugar can cause constipation, was your morning "regular'?

Rhonda - Congrats on the loss - slow and steady wins the race

And me? It's my morning to sleep in, and I'm awake.. I think I'm going to go shut the blinds and go back to sleep for a little bit.. I'll bbl with my WI

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #547  
Starting stronger.

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

Good Morning, everyone! Huzzah to all the "losers" today. Seems like it's going to be a pretty good day here over all.

Mary: I feel your pain, I'm running on little sleep due to a sick little one myself. Remember to take care of yourself today! And yay for your loss!!!

Peanut: No way you gained three pounds! I'm thinking salt from the cookies?

Diana: The teens have been eating me alive. The 20's were way easier!

Last edited by Cita; 06-23-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Cita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #548  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - Congrats on size 16!

Penguin - I’m sorry the cookie monster got you!

Diana - Yay for down a pound!

Mary - I hope you’re both feeling better soon.

I’m the same again today, still at 169. I am blaming my new workout routine. I’m doing Slim in 6 and yesterday I also did Leslie Sansone’s 5 mile fat burning walk, 20 minutes on the elliptical, and 20 minutes on the bike. My legs and abs are sore. So, I figure I probably got rid of some water weight from the pizza, but put it back with the sore muscles. It’s ok though, I feel awesome and I‘m going to be off to do it again soon.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #549  
Starting stronger.

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

Finally a new number today! Down 1.4 to get me to 214.2...I was so close to skipping a number! Hope this loss holds true.

I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to change my ticker. I promised myself I would only change it on Sunday from now on. But it's so hard!

Last edited by Cita; 06-23-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Cita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:25 PM   #550  
:)

S/C/G: 305/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8-1/2

Aimee: Congrats on your 16!!!!

Cita: Congrats! That counts in my book...ticker worthy!!!

Kukkie: Well......this is how I am below ...a mess!!! lol......

Just venting here....need to babble...have no one else who will understand really. I'm ok but frustrated. Not just at TOM or the situation but with myself too. The past 3 days its taken everything in me to even eat as much as 600 calories a day ((I know...BAD... I agree with you & I feel like Im a baby force feeding myself))...during TOM...I noticed last month too... I find it very hard to have any appetite. I dont get it...it's like..wheres my appetite??? 8 months ago I ate everything under the sun during TOM & now I have no appetite when it comes??? Today I'm forcing myself back to 1200 ....I know its affecting me big time... my mindset is feeling cruddy...I feel cruddy & I wont allow myself to feel as bad as yesterday for another day. The constipation issue is lessening..the ex lax helped with that....but this water retention & lack of appetite is just driving me up the wall. Im on Diurex & chugging 1/2 my weight in oz with fresh lemon....drinking so much water that I bet if you poke a hole in my skull, water will come madly spurting out like a community water fountain.

Last night was ****...I had no energy last night...none... but I did push myself with everything I had in me to do 10 wimpy minutes on the elliptical & did only 30 laps in the pool & just had to stop cause I felt sick to my stomach with a headache that was coming on. I came in from the pool at 11:30p & before my shower I made myself eat a Morning Star veggie patty...just had to get something in my system since the protein shake I forced down 20 minutes before the pool didnt stay put & I had to jump out of the water from getting sick. Humpty Dumpty is putting herself back together again today....Im fed up!!! Ive tried hard to eat...I really have...I havent liked the way Ive felt at all.

I'm now up 3lbs at 247...which is fine...getting my cals back up & staying on my water pills...Im sure I'll be back at my ticker weight by the weekend. Will be back at the pool tonight with the proper cals & nutrition in my body. My head is still a bit of a mess....but one thing I cant figure out is I want to eat more so bad......& people limit themselves like this on nutrition & cals on purpose???? Screw that!!! No way!!!! They can have it....geesh.

UHG. Just UHG. K...my rant is done. Sorry to burden you with it...just needed to get it out.

Congrats on all losses!!

Last edited by MissKelly; 06-23-2010 at 12:34 PM.
MissKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #551  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thanks, Everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cita View Post
Diana: The teens have been eating me alive. The 20's were way easier!
Ugh! Isn't it funny how that happens. I think the 20's were fairly easy, too. We'll get through it, though.

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-23-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #552  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

I was just reading through the first couple pages of this thread - lots of folks who don't chime in regularly who are just plugging away at their goals day by day. Very inspiring. And we still have a week yet to go in the month which makes our monthly goals so much more do-able.

I'm holding at 230.4 this morning but my goal for the month is 228 and that feels doable.

All you ladies just make this journey so much more possible. It's easier knowing you aren't alone!
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #553  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Cita - congrats I totally change my ticker a little too early.. Bad!

FitGirly - Thanks 16 is almost a pretty normal size! Did you do measurements? Darn that water weight! Grr!

MissKelly - Ugh, sounds like you are having a rough couple days.. I hope you feel better, more like yourself soon. If you aren't hungry I'd really focus on getting your fruits and veggies in, maybe a little protein here and there, but if your stomach is unsettled sometimes protein will further irritate it. Well it does for me anyways. We are always here when you need to vent

Vlada - I don't remember if I made a goal for the month! You are pretty close to your goal! I will go back later today and see how everyone is doing.. thanks for the suggestion

Well, I slept, it was so great! Mmmm... sleep I weighed and I'm 259.0 again! Yay! Just 10 pounds to my July 9th goal, with just over 2 weeks to go.. I think I aimed a little high! Hopefully I can blow through these 250's, since the 260's were SUCH a pain for me!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #554  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

The teens have been dragging for me here, too.

Today, down .2 to 216.2 - still .2 above my low of 216 a few days ago.

Today is my birthday!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #555  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday Eclipse! I hope the weight loss fairy brings you a nice surprise!
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote