Old 04-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #31  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrophe View Post
I wouldn't bother writing one at all .

There so many menu plans online at different calorie levels. Tell her to just pick a sensible one and go with it.

Here's the ones at

[link]

Scroll towards the middle and select the style/calorie level and then print. There!

Tell her it is a starting point but she will have to fine tune it for herself and her style/needs.

A.
Astrophe-
Hey! That is a fantastic site! I have never heard of this before. You have just blown my mind! Thank you.

Eliana-
It is frustrating to be the girl who will do anything and everything to get that one womans secret to her weightloss. Most women, however, understand that it is in their own hands and we should have to badger someone for what they do. It is your right to be left alone and unfortunately, it may take a swift, "Please stop asking me about my weight loss and strategies." You absolutely have no obligation to explain yourself!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote