Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 10:14 PM   #46  

Today was an ok day for me. I didn't do much but have a yard sale. Then I had to keep my kids busy during a thunderstorm (they don't like them). My water has been ok and my food has been great. I am starting to feel like the weight is coming off again. My pants are a little baggy again. That makes me feel good. I am calling the doc tomorrow to set up an appiontment to get wieghed. I don't want to, but it is time to face the music. O'well. If I gained then I will deal with it.

Ba, I am a Big Brother fan as well, I missed the first show but don't plan to miss any others, lol.

I am also going to try to get to the gym or go for a long walk tomorrow. I was thinking of taking the girls to Gettysburg and walking the battlefield. I don't know. That sounds fun and cheep. Money is going to be tight for the next few weeks.

I got a call for a job interview so I'm very happy about that. I go next wednesday. I can't wait. I just hope they pay enough to make it worth me working.

Jen, I agree, it does hurt to have you eyebrows waxed. I am due really bad for a follow up. FUN, lol.

Well that is all for me. You all have a great evening,
Bella23
Old 07-19-2002, 10:40 PM   #47  

Slimdown, I consider myself very lucky that the grands are just an hour and 45 minutes away. We do get to see them every few weeks usually. Sometimes a bit more. Love to watch them grow and change. Esp. with the little one, there can be so much change in just three weeks.

And I think my dd does apprecite the fact that we drop everything (almost) to come spend time with the girls and let her and her dh get out occasionally. Sil always thanks us and I keep telling him what a joy it is for us. We're a broken record.

I do enjoy your posts about Sara. And when you say she's so very two, I know just what you mean.
Old 07-20-2002, 08:32 PM   #48  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. I've been OP for 4 days now, stayed in my points even though the food choices have not been really that great. I'm just so happy that the humidity is not as bad as it has been. When it gets up to 40C it is just to hot to even go outside. So I sit inside and feel like eating. Not good.

I've never been much of a fan of these reality shows. I would have like to have seen The Osbournes but it has not been available in Canada on regular cable. Also I found out that Ozzy was drunk about half the time so that kind of turned me off it too.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Take care.
Old 07-20-2002, 09:56 PM   #49  
Losin It For GOOD!

Jen - you couldn't really tell if he was drunk or not... he pretty much acts drunk all the time!!!

Hey Guys,
in the middle of a good weekend!! On my way to 12 days OP in a row now... setting new records all the time! We had a blast today, we went down to the zoo in Rhode Island, and walked around for 2 hours. Boy am I tired now!! I also made it through a whole hour with Richard last night, so we'll see if the exercise makes a difference. I popped on my friends digital scale last night, and I had lost another 3/10ths of a pound, and this was at 8pm after eating chicken and corn and broccoli and 24 oz of water and not going to the bathroom yet! so it looks like I'm still on my way down (I would sure hope so considering how good I'm being!) I even ate grapes today and had a yogurt at lunchtime, 2 positive behaviors I've been trying to do for a while, so hooray about that.

BTW- The healthy choice Chicken Breast lunch meat is DELICIOUS and only 1 point for 4 slices!!! I had delicious 3 point sandwhiches today - 1 point rolls (Country Kitchen Lite wheat rolls) 1 point meat, and 1 point (1 oz) skim mozzerella cheese. Very satisfying and delicious!

Have a great rest of the weekend if I don't pop in before monday!
Old 07-21-2002, 06:48 PM   #50  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Going to start a new thread.......
Closed Thread