3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Jingle Away the Jiggle v. Chat Thread 7/27-8/1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/177706-jingle-away-jiggle-v-chat-thread-7-27-8-1-a.html)

kisskisskill 08-09-2009 12:02 PM

I don't get to post a loss this week either. :( Still 274. I guess to be fair though, I didn't earn a loss with my 3 day slip up. I'm going to do better this week!

Judy Lynn 08-09-2009 01:23 PM

Lottie, along with TOM comes water weight, don't sweat it. You will have a nice loss next week.

Dee, the holly is cute isn't it?

I am still doing well. I am getting so close to being back in the 250's. Ironically, 259 was my previous highest weight back in 2000. I went back to WW and lost 65 pounds, but well... you can imagine the rest of the story. Why is it when we regain we go higher? I am sure there is a reason behind it. Well, no looking back, only forward. :)

Have a great week everyone!

ANewCreation 08-09-2009 02:50 PM

I am thrilled to be able to report a 4# loss this week. I am pretty sure this new scale is weighing me lighter but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouthy??? I'll take it!

I did more intense walking on the treadmill this week even though I missed one day of walking. I don't think the steriod shot in my knee if a 100% sucess forme but when combined with the Aleve I am able to do so much more!

Here's to a good week for all of us!!!

Rock Chalk Chick 08-10-2009 08:56 AM

Checking in, girls!!

I've had a couple rocky weeks - have been remodeling the bathroom (our ONLY bathroom, mind), and dealing with day-to-day stresses and concerns with that. Not to mention, the tiny bathroom and tiny kitchen are practically the same room, so working in the bathroom means using the kitchen as a staging/storage/trash area, and finishing up a long day of drywall mudding with cleaning the kitchen to try to cook is the last thing on my mind!

With all that said, I've done pretty well this last 10 days or so - we've still had a frozen pizza or two, but I've convinced my DH that we really CAN get by with a single pizza for the two of us (he used to put in two right off the bat!). And I'm able to remind myself that he needs leftovers to take for lunch the next day, which prevents me from eating more than 2 pieces. (Again, he doesn't really "need" more than 2 pieces, maybe 3 - but eating 3-4 for dinner and 2 for lunch the next day is still better than his former whole pizza for dinner and half for lunch!)

My formal exercise this week was almost nonexistent - a couple morning walks just to wake up. However, I definitely feel the soreness from a few days of hanging and mudding drywall, scrubbing and scraping the walls, and installing the tub and surround! The bodybugg shows that I've burned over 3200 every day this week (other than yesterday - LAZY sunday!), which I sometimes have a hard time hitting even with an hour+ at the gym.

With that said, this week's goal is to log more gym time!

Anyhow, this is all leading up to the fact that I'm back down to 245.3 - down 2.9 from last week and almost 5 overall.

Good luck girlies - let's keep moving!

lottie63 08-10-2009 10:00 AM

Heya ladies, well, I'm doing great, and have a renewed motivation with my labs coming back so good, I want to keep them that way! :D

Nowhere to go from here but UP! :D

ANewCreation 08-10-2009 11:52 AM

I went to a wedding last night. Sit down dinner was awesome--perfect portion control and healthy! Even left some on my plate, skipped the white bread and butter. All this to allow myself one cocktail, champagne for toasting and wedding cake.

And I danced. :carrot:

Fun, fun, fun!

Here's to having a good week for all of us! ;)

SnowboundChick 08-10-2009 01:24 PM

Checking in as well. Eating is on par and I biked yesterday with my boys and went for a walk early this morning. Still keeping it going!