3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Jingle Away the Jiggle v. Chat Thread 7/27-8/1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/177706-jingle-away-jiggle-v-chat-thread-7-27-8-1-a.html)

Gaea 07-29-2009 06:29 PM

Happy Hump Day!

Beck 07-29-2009 06:41 PM

I've got a 25 hour fast (water and food) starting soon (Tisha B'Av- a Jewish day of mourning). I'm hoping that it won't be so difficult. I usually do fine without food, but water is another thing entirely. I also hope I don't want to pig out after the fast, as I have in years past. I probably won't exercise tomorrow, but I've already done 6hrs 40min this week.

Ohm~Ohm~Ohm~ I will get through the fast ~Ohm~Ohm~Ohm

lottie63 07-29-2009 06:44 PM

beck, good luck!

Beck 07-30-2009 11:15 PM

Thanks, Lottie. I made it through. Phew:dizzy: I had a nice large glass of lemon ice water, a Luna bar, and fresh salad to break the fast (not all at once), and exercised for an hour today. I was feeling pretty crappy today about myself and how I let myself get into this situation with my weight, but managed to fight off those negative feelings about myself, for the most part anyway.

I've been watching online episodes of Biggest Loser season 7 and got real emotional seeing the transformations. I'm doing it! I'm going to reach my goal, and I'm going to maintain for life. Watching Tara got to me most of all- her starting weight just about my heaviest weight, and she looks now how I did after my second son was born. I so want to get back to that; I felt so full of life- everything she said was how I felt then.

I've got 1.8lbs to go and I'll have lost my first 20lbs. That weight is half of one of my girls' weights (I've got twin girls that will be 4 in Sept. and 4 boys). My biggest undies are feeling loser than they did a month ago, and I'm exercising more than I have in a long time.

How's everyone else doing?

lottie63 07-30-2009 11:57 PM

I'm doing great, I wake up every morning with my undies around my thighs, lol.
So I fell ya on that one!

exercise is on plan, etc, etc. doing good. feelin' great. :)

TraceyElaine 07-31-2009 07:38 AM

Exercise has taken a big hit this week. I had 2 birthday parties and a bachelorette party on the weekend and ate horrible. i m not a drinker so I was hungover untill Tuesday (maybe a little food hungover too) So I didn't exercise. Then I tried to do it Wed and could only get 30 min in, same thing on Thur. Yesterday I got back at it full force hour and half. But so far I'm not down anything this week.. Grrrr!

On another note (i know I'm rambeling) I am just 6lbs away from loosing the most weight I have ever lost. I lost weight signifigantly only 1 other time and it was about 50lbs. I keep thinking that my weight loss is slowing (even when it doesn't) and I am terrified that it will all just come to an abrupt STOP!

I know I'm just letting my mind play tricks on me but man it's getting tough to handle. I guess once I have reached that 51 lb loss I'll be able to breath again lol.

Gaea 07-31-2009 04:08 PM

This week has been awesome! I can't wait for more good weeks!

lottie63 07-31-2009 04:18 PM

gaea that's great! I feel ya. I am so motivated this week! :D

Hope that that pays off for the sunday weigh in! :D

Gaea 08-01-2009 12:54 PM

WOOT had a great and in control Friday NIght! WOOT WOOT!!

SnowboundChick 08-01-2009 04:36 PM

Eatings been okay. I finally started my Wii Active 30 day challenge, I'm on day 3 a rest day. It's rainy out but we may still go for a bike ride today. Feeling good! Getting lot's of sleep and just glad the fire season is almost over and my Hubby will be off work soon, so that stress will be over.

lookingtobehealthy 08-01-2009 04:45 PM

Post surgery I cannot do too much exercising but I am planning on walking in 2 weeks time when the wound has healed.
My plan is to not gain weight and stay where I'm at for the month of August.
In September working on exercising extra hard.
Good luck ladies....

momof5k 08-01-2009 04:56 PM

snowboundchick: I was doing the EA Active 30 challenge too but fell off the bandwagon :( I am also doing (actually...just finished!) the C25K program and was finding it hard to find time for both (that's today's excuse anyway LOL)

Thanks for the reminder though as I did really enjoy it! Perhaps I'll get back on it tonight!

I ran for longer and further than I ever have yesterday so I am feeling good about that. I did 3.25 miles altogether and I actually ran for 35 straight minutes of that! Yahoo!

I am just going to work on my 5k time for the next little while since the C25K program is over and see how I do. I can't believe I am running :)

lottie63 08-01-2009 05:03 PM

I can't wait to run.

:(

momof5k 08-01-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottie63 (Post 2854868)
I can't wait to run.

:(

I started at about the weight you are at :) Is there something else that is keeping you from starting?

The Couch to 5K program is awesome! My first week, I was winded after the 60 second runs...and now?!? Wow!

Unless there is something else that is holding you back, I'd say go for it!! If I can do it (I am NOT a runner) anyone can :)

lottie63 08-01-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof5k (Post 2854881)
I started at about the weight you are at :) Is there something else that is keeping you from starting?

The Couch to 5K program is awesome! My first week, I was winded after the 60 second runs...and now?!? Wow!

Unless there is something else that is holding you back, I'd say go for it!! If I can do it (I am NOT a runner) anyone can :)

I can't find a sportsbra in my size.

I'm a 44H

The biggest I've found has been a 42 G.

I will get there eventually.