3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Those Weird Things That Come With Being MORBIDLY OBESE. (A thread for laughs) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/162518-those-weird-things-come-being-morbidly-obese-thread-laughs.html)

reptogirl 02-05-2011 04:18 PM

thanks for bumping.. alot of these i could relate too and a lot of them made me lol, of course i haven't read through all the pages...but thanks :)

reptogirl 02-06-2011 11:33 AM

okay here is mine...i have more back than boobs, its sick, it looks gross and i hate it, i have had it since i was probably 11, people always said i had back packs..well i have a thousand other fat horror stories..but this one really bugs me, i know lots of fat people, and i have never seen someone with so much back as me.

redreine 02-09-2011 06:16 PM

I'm so glad I could aid in some laughter for everyone.

My new thing is that I've always complained about having a flat butt, and what I've realized is that I actually have an apple bottom, you just can't tell because my back fat is bigger than my booty!

willowgirl 02-10-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindifer (Post 3319505)
THIS! I pull my pants up above my belly button to hold in the top of my double gut. I have a muffin top regardless of what I wear if I don't. Low rise jeans are the enemy!

:hug:
Yes! I do this too! If I pull my jeans up over my 'top' belly, my tummy looks a little more 'normal'. Too bad I still have the back fat and oddly placed back pockets. "What do you mean back pockets don't start at the hip?!"
:devil:

Well, at least I cant look down and see Back Fat ;)

willowgirl 02-10-2011 07:54 AM

Another thing is: Floating Head Syndrome

I cannot wait until I become more that a floating head in pictures! The only time you see all of me, is if Im drunk and someone else is taking pics (aka profile pic at company Christmas party)

AZ Sunrises 02-10-2011 12:00 PM

*Having more gut than butt. Let's not forget the lovely slapping noise when you jump.
*Back boobs that would make a milk cow blush.
*Squishing fat a certain way so that airline seatbelts fit--heh, I betcha people would freak out if you lifted the gut and fastened under it.
*Thinking "I look great", and then seeing the pictures showing that you don't.

Riesz 02-10-2011 03:49 PM

I'm 25 years old and utterly mortified at the problems I have because of weight. I've been dealing with some of this for 10 years already!!

I won't miss:

- Back boobs, especially when they get sweaty in the summer months :(
- Creaky knees and making a "unnnnhhh" sound when I get up. I'm only 25 and am making these sounds!!
- Aching ankles and feet after a 2 hour shopping trip
- Flabby arms. I can't wear anything sleeveless because of my wings of fat. :(
- Not finding any clothes I actually like in stores. Most of it is horribly tacky or too old-looking for someone in their 20s. I can't wait to wear cute clothes!!
- Embarrassing hormonal problems that cause facial hair and acne. :( This started around age 21 and as I've gained weight it's worsened. I spend so much time plucking hairs from my chin, neck, and jaw and spend so much money on medicine for acne that doesn't work.
- Wearing my pants a bit too high so I can tuck my fat down into the waist! Yuck!!
- Never being happy with any hairstyles or glasses frames because I'm always looking for a way to make my face look less fat and never can...
- Looking like a beached whale in pictures. It's so bad that I avoid being taken in any pictures. I always conveniently volunteer to be the photographer
- Being the fattest person in any of my college classes and struggling to get into desks or find a chair big enough for my fat butt
- My huge hips & butt creating a dam in the bathtub. lol!

I'm sure I'll think of more... lol

redreine 02-10-2011 08:11 PM

I've had to resort to baths recently because the shower is broken...really lets you know how fat you are. Ugh.

I totally get the thinking you look smokin' and then seeing a pic of yourself. What sucks is when your friends tell you how amazing you look in the picture and proceed to post it on facebook. fml.

shepherdgirl 04-26-2011 06:39 PM

Dunno if this thread is still active, but wanted to give a shout out and thanks to redreine for starting this thread. It made me laugh and showed me that I'm not the only one. It was one of the first threads I've read and I'm glad that I found it when I did. :)

I will not miss:
-the term morbidly obese
-chub rub & FUPA (I hadn't heard these terms before, lol)
-jeans being worn through b/c of chub rub
-rash under the girls and FUPA when I get sweaty
-being winded going up flights of stairs
-being the fattest person in a crowd
-not being able to paint my toenails w/out strange contortions
-the plus size department
-always feeling like a whale when carpooling and trying to ball up as small as possible
-not being able to keep my legs crossed unless I hold them there
-spraining my ankle (I'm convinced they're weak b/c they are carrying twice the weight they should)

Things I will miss:
-my favorite pair of jeans (they are already pretty baggy)
-my high metabolism because of my mere bulk

Joszac 04-26-2011 07:10 PM

I just saw this thread and I'm soooo glad someone started this so I know I'm not alone!!!

2 of my worst things...1) being told I have no butt. I have a butt but you can't tell in my jeans because my front butt is bigger than my back butt. 2) rolling over in bed and having to carry my breasts with me.

Gale02 04-26-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joszac (Post 3825082)
2) rolling over in bed and having to carry my breasts with me.

Ahahaha!! ^^^ This!!

celly123 08-24-2011 10:18 AM

Hahah this thread is hysterical.

I won't miss walking into the changeroom with 20 things and having the attendant say "How did it go?" as I walk out and having to reply with "I'm not gonna take any of these...."

linJber 08-25-2011 02:35 PM

Well, when I started this in January, I was a pound or 2 away from morbid obesity. I was pretty careful of how I looked (in public) so I wouldn't be judged as a "fat slob." I never wore sweat pants out, for example.

I just realized I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from the gym - in gym shorts, tank top, messy hair, sweaty - without a worried thought! I just figured people will just think I was coming from the gym. I was not a very pretty sight and people were probably still thinking I was a slob! Just not a very fat slob! And I realized I didn't care. That would never have happened when I was bigger.

Lin

redreine 12-26-2012 02:32 AM

ugh I've had that facial hair and acne going on for a year now, and it sucks
also, I'm bumping yet again, lol
sorry :P

Misti in Seattle 12-26-2012 08:15 AM

Glad this got bumped so I found it! LOL have to get off to work but looking forward to coming back later to read it all and perhaps add some fun stuff.