Old 02-11-2008, 11:10 AM   #61  
Vegetarian Cal Counting

S/C/G: 269/Ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Bought new clothes this weekend. Got pants in 16W instead of 18W and even bought an XL sweater from the regular section not the womens. I was hoping to be in the regular section for pants but then didn't have any misses 18s in anything. So I got the 16W, but the next step is definitely regular 16s!
Switzie6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

I measured for the first time in a couple of months & I lost inches everywhere!!!

Also, yesterday I put on a dress & was admiring how it fit me & realized that I am looking more curvaceous. Because of my pcos I tend to hold my weight in my gut but I've been working hard at trying to get pregnant & trying to adjust my hormones to the correct balance & I think that as a result I am starting to change shape. My DH agreed with me (he hates to comment on my body when I ask him). Anyway, I see it as a good sign as the correct waist to hip ratio signals better fertility. Hormones affect where are fat deposits are centered.
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #63  
Strong on the inside

S/C/G: 197/197/145 HW: 233

Height: 5'4"

I have one!!! A few weeks ago, I bought Girl Scout Cookies from a co-worker. I didn't want the cookies, but I wanted to support his cause. So, I bought one box each of my FAVORITES: Samoas and Thin Mints. Today, they came in... So I paid for them... and then IMMEDIATELY opened the boxes and laid them out on the table in the public area. I didn't even have one!
aerotigergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

I've been a girl guide leader for years - we're just as happy to get the donation! So if anyone ever feels this way just offer to give a donation. That way all of the money you give goes directly to the girls (instead of a portion paying for the cookies) & you don't need to worry about those darn cookies.

Great job!
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #65  
Choosing with every bite.

S/C/G: 212.5/182/155

Height: 5' 7"

I was able to wear a pair of jeans yesterday that I had only worn 2x when I bought them. They were originally snug and then too tight. Now they're a little loose.

Last edited by WebRover; 02-11-2008 at 08:37 PM.
WebRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 232/199/120ish

Height: 5'2"

Aerotigergirl, GS cookies are so hard to pass up! I ordered some from my co-worker's daughter, but we are sending them to a friend in Iraq. I think that will be far enough away from me!

Missy
missymckibben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:28 AM   #67  
beth

S/C/G: 344.8/see ticker/299

Height: 5'5"

I felt good last night when I passed up Pizza. Sometimes when we work late they bring in food, but my plan was to have a GoLean Bar for my dinner (I had a bigger lunch). And so I stuck with the plan - which was not easy - but so worth it in the end!

The ironic thing is.... I think the pizza probably had less calories - LOL!!
gr8smyl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:25 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 233/188/130

Height: 5'6"

I had pretty much the best NSV I've ever had about 15 minutes ago. I had to come straight back to tell you guys. I was out doing my cool-down walk after running and one of the women on the street pulled up in her car and said "I just have to tell you, you're my idol! I see you out here every day and I can't believe how much weight you've lost. You look great!" I think I may have floated home. I can't believe that happened.
Rosemund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:38 PM   #69  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

rose
That is terrific. Not only did you get to have a smile the size of Texas. You may have just inspired someone else. WTG

gr8
You may well be right and less carbs too. Nice going that you stuck to your plans.

Misy
I am not sure if that would be far enough away for me lol. I guess we are going to do the same thing. I know I won't eat them if we are going to send them out. We send a care package every week.

Web
That is kind of a double edged sword isn't it. We are so ticked they are to lose and yet we hate that we can't wear them for long when we just got them lol.

Aero
Nice going.

Swit
Enjoy the change. Just think of the changes you are going to see in yourself by the time summer hits.

kar
I am so happy for you. Don't you just love being able to pull pants off without unbuttoning them.

2beautiful
that is funny and great. WOW a new band that is great.

Ann
That is great. We usually hear how people are fitting a bit snuggly into their clothes after holiday.

Beth
Did you know you can have pork tenderloin and it is very low in fat just like chicken. Nice going on how the clothes fit.

denial
Size 14 in anything, that is terrific.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #70  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

Hey all,

My NSV today was that I had to go out and get children's motrin for the kids fevers and I passed all the chips and chocolate and 2 bite brownies and all the other crap they sell. Whoo hooo! I admit, my tummy was grumbling...but I didn't cave in.

Cheers,
Ginger
kissingginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Almost every day at work someone brings in homemade goodies, now, usually I have to at least have a small sliver of whatever goodie is there, but, today, I was able to refrain from even nibbling that little bit!!! I had no desire to even try it!! I hope this feeling lasts...
Oh yeah, and one of the girls I work with told me she could tell I was losing weight...Yay!!
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:28 AM   #72  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

lucky
Nice going on both counts.

Kissing
Oh I understand how hard it can be. You did great. Look in the mirror and give yourself a smile.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:36 AM   #73  
beth

S/C/G: 344.8/see ticker/299

Height: 5'5"

A great NSV.... I've been at a client the past 2 days who is an italian bakery! Besides the smell all day long - they usually bring us in a platter of stuff each day. But instead I said, "No Thank You". 3 little words that require no further explanation.... woohoo
gr8smyl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:48 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

lifeguard: hooray on all those inches lost and good luck with the fertility!

Rose: what a lovely feeling that someone noticed your loss and your efforts! My dream is for omone to look up to me.

I have 2 nsv's: yesterday I was able to button all the buttons on my winter coat!! I haven't been able to do that in about 2 years and so far this winter I have been walking around with only the top 2 dne up!

the second was a cute guy smiled at ne in the pharmacy. I'm married and was with my baby but he looked at me with that your hot look!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 AM   #75  

Height: 5'8

3hr+ slushy slog of a commute home last night, 2hr+ slushy slog of a commute in today. Normally, this would mean a hi carb/hi fat "treat" as a "reward" to myself. Instead, my breakfast treat was fresh, cut pineapple.
nylisa is offline   Reply With Quote