Old 01-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 306/306/170

Height: 5'5"

Hi I am Kathy and I am from the great state of Texas! Actually from Chicago originally but was blessed to end up here in this wonderful state! Eating is a big thing here and portions are never what they should be! Everything is Texas sized if you know what I mean!! I am really going to work hard this year ( along with my husband ) to eat wiser, exercise more, and to just love myself even when I blow it! I am 44 and now weigh in at 306! I would like to lose at least 100 pounds but more would be nice! PLEASE drop me a note and let;s help one another! I am committed are you? Best to you all!!
hapkat430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:01 PM   #32  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Newbies and welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and providing mutual support and encouragement.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:25 PM   #33  
Doing it!

S/C/G: 268.5/254.5/160

Height: 5'10"

Welcome everyone!
108tolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:58 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5 feet 1 inch (in shoes)

Hi, my name is Jen, I have been lurking around for a few weeks and last weekend I finally started posting. I am a middle school teacher. I have dedicated to finding and taking care of the real me. Not at the expense of my son but for his benefit too. I am a single mom of a 15(going on 30) year old sweetheart of a gentleman. I have set myself aside for several years now and it is time to focus on my health physically and spiritually.
I followed weight watchers last year and went from 250 to 220. Medical reasons stopped me from intense exercising for a few months and I used it as an excuse to stop exercising all together, and while I was at it, the food plan went out too. So I am back up to 239 and starting again. I will be tracking calories, etc on fitday and exercising again. I will see where that leads me.
okiechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:14 PM   #35  
Destination:ONEderland!

S/C/G: 375/360/199

Height: 5'9

Hello everyone! A little about me: I'm 22,from PA and I've always been big but I've come to the realization that I need to lose weight if I want to stay on this earth for a while. I had joined this site about a year ago and forgot about it,but this time I am committed to losing weight and I came here for encouragement and support. It is inspiring to see all the weight-loss success stories,etc. My goal is to one day be a success story myself! I plan on reaching onederland in the future.I started a blog where I am documenting my journey.Check it out in my siggy! Nice to meet everyone and good luck!
IwannaLoseIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #36  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Welcome to you all. This is a great forum. I look forward to reading more posts from all of you.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 306/306/170

Default I'm just me!

Hi everyone.. I am Kathy and I am new to this site. I hope this makes it where you all can see it and hopefully write back! I live in the great state of Texas and as you all know things in Texas come large, like in portion sizes!! Well, I am doing my best to make some changes this new year and I am focusing on my health this time around and not the thought of being "skinny and sexy"! I am 44 , married ( my hubby is on this journey with me ) and I need to lose 100+ pounds and WILL do it ONE POUND AT A TIME!!! All the best to each and every one of you!!!
hapkat430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:30 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5' 8 1/2"

Hi, I followed a weight tracker from my friend's website over here, I've come here before and I think you 3FC are awesome! I'm looking to lose 50 or so pounds, went to the gym tonight, but haven't really bitten the bullet (so to speak) and started dieting. I'm going to be searching to see what is working for people. I did WW once and did well on it, did Atkins another time and did well on it. Tried to go back to Atkins to prepare for my wedding and was not able to stay on it. Maybe stress? Anyway - want to be fit and feel better. You guys (newbies) all sound cool. This place is great!
carcharodonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:42 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 260/255/160

Height: 5'5

Default Hi to all! I'm so glad I found you!!

Hi to everyone! I am spanking new to this board or any board for that matter. It seems I have alot to learn (jargon, icons, computer skills in general!!)but I have managed to register and write this "my first post". I am just beginning on this intimidating journey back to the real me. I have been numbing myself with food for about the last 3 years and it is time to dig myself out of this pit. I lost around 80 lbs. about 15 yrs. ago and managed to maintain my 160 lb. figure until just recently. I had my beautiful babies back to back (11 months apart) and my marriage hit quite a rocky road but I am hoping that this year will be my comeback!! I have absoulutely no time for myself and surfing the net is a luxury I don't generally get to enjoy, but tonite something grabbed hold of me and said "you need some support/accountability if your going to do this". I fumbled around with the computer and thank god I ended up here!!!

I hope this is the start of something onederful for me. New friendships? A support system? Encouragement? Motivation? I'm looking forward to it all!!

So glad I found you! Great to meet you.
rsa722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:00 AM   #40  
Once more, with feeling!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
I hope this is the start of something onederful for me. New friendships? A support system? Encouragement? Motivation? I'm looking forward to it all!!
You'll find all that and more here! I'm conviced that the three secrets to weight loss are diet, exercise, and 3FCs. I don't know what I would do without the awesome people here!
KnitALisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:35 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 174/174/140

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone. I am new to this website and Weight Watchers (joined last night). Good luck to everyone with their goals! It will be nice to chat with people who are in the same boat as I am
Amers1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:52 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 277/235/150

I am new--again. I have finally accepted the fact that if I don't do something, I am going to slowly kill myself. My motivation this time is when I saw myself in a full lenth mirror. I also went out of town and stayed with a friend. The only place she had for me to sleep was on an air mattress. I had a very hard time getting up from the floor. I don't want to be this way ANYMORE! I have a long term goal of 125 pounds but have decided to set mini goals to make it easier to achieve.

Kim
kaclimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:39 AM   #43  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Wecome, everyone! There are so many newbies on here this week, I wish you all the best of luck. Keep coming back, the encouragement is infectious and the NSV's inspiring! I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you often, and to reading YOUR success stories!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:35 PM   #44  

Hi everyone! I am new to the site & very new to 100lb club (Just found it about 10 minutes ago.).

I have been heavy my whole life, but now that I am in my 30's, I realize that I have to change. I am married to a wonderful (most days) husband. I love him dearly and want to live long enough to grow old with him. So, my goal is to loose 120+ pounds. My husband has also decided that he needs to loose 40 pounds, so we get to help each other out, at least for a while.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
ChrisnAmy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Hello from Tulsa, Oklahoma! My name is Julie and I'm needing/wanting to lose 100 pounds. I found this site about 2 years ago (hence my join date being in 2005!), but haven't been on here since then. I'm back (2 kids later) and ready to do it! I love this site and ALL of the support for all of the different categories of women, diet, sizes, etc.... it's awesome! I have before pictures taken, but won't post them until I start losing some weight....

Good to meet you all!

Julie
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote