Old 01-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

*singing like Julie Andrews* - Lotions and handcream and vials of perfume; Facials, massages and mani's 'n pedi's - these are a few of my favorite things!!

I plan to get a massage when I get to 220# for Valentines Day. My onederland treat is housekeeping service for a day!

What are you folks using as rewards?

Also, I just want to mention that you can put "Your Plan" on a smart phone using Mobile.weightwatchers.com. Saved me some heart break when eating out unexpectedly. Also I am lost when elec power or internet service takes a dive for even a couple of hours. I need my Plan!!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Cheryl I agree that once you have a pedicure that you will wonder why you hadn't done it before. The first one I ever had was a few years ago when DH DD had it done for the 2 of us just before she got married. I had another one about a year ago but decided it was too experience. However as I said earlier, I decided it was not so expensive when it can keep you from having problems with your feet which would be very expensive if you had to pay a pediatrist (not sure of spelling). I also had a reflexology massage many years ago. A lot of people don't believe it works, but I do and would love to have it done again... just don't know anyone here who does it.

tschaff04 I understand how you feel about someone touching your feet. I felt the same way. Ticklish? LOL I knew my feet were ticklish on the bottom, but found out yesterday that my left foot is more ticklish than the right and my toes are even ticklish when being massaged. I used to do my own feet and my own nails, but my fingernails have started having ridges and looking old so now I have fake nails put on.

Got my PointsPlus calculator and it is amazing how empowered I feel. After I went to the beauty shop today, I went to the store and had the calculator with me. I was able to check out different foods to see if I would want to spend my points on certain foods. It also helped me to see that some foods counts were the same so that I was able to spend money on less pricey things. In fact, as much as I like the things I use online, I can do those on my own after the 3 month membership is up and save that $17.95 a month. I can get support on 3fc.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 172.8/168/145 maybe?

Height: 5'2

That's right Tish. I agree on your last paragraph and the whole thing. yea .. we are doing just fine.
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #64  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 250/check tracker/150

Height: 5'5"

I might have to try a pedi once since you ladies are raving about them.

DixC Chix- I have the WW app on my phone. Couldn't leave home without it. I have it on my Ipod Touch too, simply because I have an android phone and the WW app for android is just the calculator. I love both my apps though!

pattygirl63- glad you like your calculator! I use my WW app on my phone to do that when at the grocery store but you are right. If you ever decide to quit paying you will have the basics down and a calculator to help you figure things out. I don't think I could do it without my online membership but we are all different of course.
tschaff04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #65  

oooooh WI down 4 pounds! but, probably mostly water. it's also TOM, so i'll be interested to see what next week's is. crap now my food allowance is 29 points. i've got to get my body used to less food. i've exercised every day, to jolt my body into losing. that will be hard to maintain forever; i tend to take about 2 off days a week, maybe 3 depending. but maybe i can lose and get my body used to less food eventually and maintain a lower weight.
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #66  

I weighed in this morning...week one of WW online!!! 6.5 lbs gone! Got my first star!!!! Loving this!!!!

Water weight loss is a loss!!!! I'll take it! WAHOO!

toothlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlady View Post
I weighed in this morning...week one of WW online!!! 6.5 lbs gone! Got my first star!!!! Loving this!!!!

Water weight loss is a loss!!!! I'll take it! WAHOO!

Wow thats awesome!! i wish i could get a drop like that
angeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #68  

Basically I ate what I wanted and stayed within my points. I didn't use my weekly points.

I also formed a fb group of my friends who are doing it too. That helps.

It is soooo much help having my hubby on it too. He lost 11. He also works out everyday.

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'0

thanks i'm going to aim for that..for not using my weekly points..i didn't during the week at all..without even trying it wasnt hard..but on the weekend, when i didn't want to cook and ate out..that pretty much wiped out all my points. I've been doing it for 2 weeks and lost maybe 4lbs? its not bad but i lost all that in the first 4 days...in the last 10 days i havent lost anything.
angeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #70  

The other thing that helped is I cooked almost every night last week but I love cooking.

Most of the meals were frozen items delivered from Schwans.com. We have a truck stop by every two weeks. Our driver told us that the nutrisystem meals are actually Schwans products.....Hmmmm...The stuff is really good! My favorite is their funnel cake fries WHICH I WAS ABLE TO HAVE LAST WEEK! Only 10 fries BUT I ate them slowly!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #71  

oh really, nutrisystem is actually schwanns??? hmm..

6.5 is awesome! so is anything over zero for that matter. ugghh today i was home sick. i had made a dish of pasta, veggies, beans and divided it out for the week. but even divided into fifths, it's just over half my daily points. so this week will be hard. i'm trying to save my weekly points for a restaurant on saturday. maybe i'll be able to fit in doing my pack this week at the gym which gives me alot of points besides the regular workouts.
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #72  

Yep. All of their meals is Schwans food from their livesmart line. I basically only will use my points if I want a glass of wine, a slice of cheesecake etc.

It's just my preference not to use them. I say if you need them though, use them.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 237.8/209.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Everyone has done great this week! I weighed in this morning and was down 6.8 for my first week! But my eating habits have changed drastically so I was expecting a big drop. I work from 7pm - 5am so I used to eat at 6pm and then again around 1 am with junk throughout the night at work and that was it for the day. Now I make myself eat 4 small meals and have fruit for snacks. Plus I run a bakery out of my home on the side and had a lot of orders the last couple of weeks so I was eating a lot of leftovers from that.

Thought I was going to make it through my first week without the baked goods temptation but got 2 last minute orders! But I was very good and resisted. My son's birthday is today and I made his cake on Sunday and treated myself to a small slice and stayed within points. I also had to make up all my Valentine's Day specials so I could get pictures posted, that day was really hard! Most of my specials involve sugar cookies, which I love. After I got done working I let myself have one big cookie and was completely satisfied. Before I would have eaten all the samples!
staci73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #74  

Staci--I feel you on that! I also bake from home (I have a cookie business) and since the holidays things have slowed a bit BUT I started to crave my oatmeal raisin spice cookies so I made a batch on Sunday (48 mini cookies) and plugged the recipe into the recipe builder online and to my surprise, they are 1 point each! So I packaged them in packs of 3 (4 pts) and put them in my outdoor freezer.

Cake/Cookie batter is my weakness but I put a piece of gum in my mouth and was fine. I have 12 dozen Butter Pecan cookies to make the first week in February and I hope I can exercise the same restraint!

Last edited by toothlady; 01-11-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 237.8/209.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I am so gonna steal your idea toothlady! We all love my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies here and the kids are always asking for them. I think I will make up a batch and make some mini for me, prepackage them and keep them in the freezer. I'm also going to get a pack of gum and put it right in with all my decorating tools so I can chew a piece while baking. Great ideas!!
staci73 is offline   Reply With Quote