Old 05-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #31  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Bandit, this sounds like such a nice plan. A walk out apt. is lovely. So glad this is going to work for all of you.

My weight is slowly moving down again. Keeping up with TOPS, etc is all good stuff.

I'll be driving down to NC this month. My sisters are there and some other family members. It's a long drive, but a peaceful one once I leave Long Island and cross over into NJ. Really looking forward to it this time.

Sending : to all the Turtles.
JUdy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:53 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles - Judy - Nice you can get away to visit your family & sounds like a nice trip.
Warming up here nicely & glad since it was a very cold winter with lots of snow. So looking forward to warm weather.

Almost time to open the trailer & depending on how things are at nice house, may sell it. The new place has hot-tub & backs onto green space & we can have fires in the back yard, so don't really need the trailer for a get away. But will see.

Weight still up/down & hopefully will get my self back on track.
Lots of emotional stuff going on with listing my house, packing etc.

My grandson is so cute & is now 15 months, so lots of energy.

All - have a great day!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:39 AM   #33  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi chicks
It rained all weekend here & dh ordered pizza & we ate junk food while watching Tv. Both of our sons live 2 hours away phoning me for Mother's Day, it was nice to speak to them for a hour without ppl interrupting us.

Thursday we had planted grass seed and fertilized the lawn, which I sadly saw the rain flooding into the driveway during the weekend.

At least we haven't had any tornadoes yet this spring.

I hope everyone has a beautiful spring week. The sun is out and no rain again until Thursday, so I gotta get outside to walk off my weekend junk food

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-11-2015 at 11:40 AM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:32 PM   #34  
Chick

Good luck with the emotional stuff, Bandit, what with your house and all. It's exhausting, I'm sure, especially with a toddler around. Sending : to you that it gets easier.

MiniDoodles, nice to hear from you. Your Mother's Day sounded nice. Our weather has been iffy, but today it was muggy and hit 80 degrees. i know I was just complaining about the snow and cold cold weather, but I don't like this either. Lol

Will go out to dinner tomorrow night with my daughter, grandson, and hubby, then out to lunch with friends on Wed., and then I'll be seeing my sisters, etc. while hubby stays here. I'm looking forward to the drive. It should be fun. Although we'll be eating many meals out, I usually do pretty well down south. I've gone so many times that I know what to have at which restaurants, etc. Hope to come back the same weight I went down.

Best wishes to all the turtles!
Judy
235.4/200/thinner and wiser!!!
Old 05-20-2015, 07:01 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hey ladies! So sorry it has been ages since I have been here! Looks like I have missed a bunch of happenings with everyone!
Things are about the same with me, working a lot these days with little down time - still following weight watchers but have been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs for months.
How is everyone here lately???
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:58 PM   #36  

Hi Princess - nice to see you popping in!

All - our closing on the new property was yesterday, so that went well.
Now my house will be for sale & see how that goes - so lots of packing, cleaning etc. but all good.

Glad the sun is shining & getting warmer. Haven't had a chance to get up & open my trailer & may end up selling it this year if it doesn't get much use.

So hoping everyone is losing weight & doing great!
Old 05-25-2015, 12:09 PM   #37  
Chick

/closing on the new property is great! Good luck with the house sale, Bandit.
It must be so much fun being around your grandson.

Princess, good hearing from you! I see you on Facebook now and then.
I think we're all busy and also dealing with the same pounds over and over.
It's not that we don't know what to do,.................it's that doing it isn't getting any easier!

Today is the third day of our Memorial Day weekend. My dd and my dear gd
are both sick. Our grandson is here with us to spend the day and we just invited his friend over. Not quite what we had planned, but with my dd running herself ragged it's to be expected. Oh well. The weather is great.
Maybe I'll bring my book outside and relax and read in the sun.

Wishing you all an OP day and a great skinny Minnie week ahead!
Judy
234.6/200/198 and thinner...........oh, I've heard this before.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hi all!!! Busy weekend here as well and it seemed to go by in a blur!

Judy - so sorry your family is ill - we have something going around here as well 😳

Bandit - congrats on your new house and the grandbaby - they are the best aren't they?!?!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #39  
Chick

I had planned to go up to visit my ds and his family upstate NY. Instead I caught a cold and decided to cancel since they don't need my germs.
The good thing is I'm relaxing and will be so happy when they come and visit in June. Talked to my dd-in-law and ds and they both sound good.
Kids are doing well and that makes me happy.

Food has been better for me, so I think I'll rejoin WW's this week and get back to regular meetings. Some times I just need to take a break here and there. Very happy that I have kept the bulk of my weight off, but need to work again on some excess weight that never came off.

and to all of us for sticking with our goals thru tough and easy times. The best to the turtles!!
Judy
234.6/200/195 and thinner
Old 06-29-2015, 11:40 AM   #40  

Hi turtles - all moved in the new house & I decided to keep my house & rent it out and tenants picked up the key on Friday, so all done there.
Still haven't been to trailer but now should have more time since I won't be running between 2 houses.
Moving is exhausting so glad it is done although I still have sorting/unpacking of small things to do.

So - board has been quiet lately & how is everyone doing? We have had a lot of rain up here lately, so haven't been spending much time outside, which is not good since our summers are short enough.

Take care & chime in when you all can.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #41  
Chick

Sorry I was MIA. It has been crazy here. We took care of our grandson before camp began in July and then we had our upstate grandkids here for about 2 weeks. All of a sudden I thought.....................3fatchicks!
In the meantime I had a GYN appointment and he told me my health was at risk, so I started on an eating program he gave me. It's working well and I'm down to195#. I have lots to lose, but I'll keep on keepin' on.

Bandit, I love that you're renting out your house and i hope you have lots of fun at your trailer.

Everyone.................Take care. Be well and happy!!!
Judy
234.6'/195/182 and thinner
Old 07-13-2015, 09:50 AM   #42  

Hi turtles - hope you are all enjoying your summer.

Judy - Hope your health improves & glad you are losing some weight
any tips we can use on your programme?

I am still up/down & once again it is Monday a.m. & I am "starting again"
Still going to Tops but over the summer things quiet down & now basically just weigh ins & quick talk, no real programmes now until Sept.
But not sure if I will renew my membership in the fall - really leaning towards going back to WW even though it is pricey, but I liked their programmes. So have some time to decide - summer is too busy to be starting new things.

All - let us know how you are doing?
Old 07-14-2015, 08:31 PM   #43  
Chick

My doc offered a program much like Simply Filling. It is more restrictive, but because of that the weight comes off faster. Essentially it is no fat,
high very lean protein, and any carbs that grow in the ground. FF dairy is fine. No red meat, but poultry, fish and shellfish are fine. Even an egg yolk is off limits, but I can have as many egg whites as I want. It takes a bit of getting used to and if you have something more lenient that has worked well in the past, that would probably be the wiser move. For me, I've got weight that I need to drop off and this is working for now. I just finished my second week. Wish me well!

In the meantime Bandit Mondays are in the week just for that reason! We never give up. Look how long you and I have been working on this and posting! Good luck to you. You've got a lot of changes going on right now so I think you'll really do all you can at the moment, and then tackle this full steam when it seems right. I know for me the old Core program without bread, even light bread, was the weigh to go...............bread really sets me up to eat foods I shouldn't.

So, good luck to all and any turtles chiming in here. Let us know what you're up to!

Itryharder
judy
234.6/195/182 and thinner
Old 07-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #44  

Hi turtles

Judy - your new programme seems super strict but if you can do it & it is working, then that is great!

Going to see the musical "Newsies" Fri evening, then up to trailer with some lady friends on Saturday which should be fun. It is going to be very hot up here so being the water will be lovely.

All - keep up the good work & post when you can.

Judy - good luck with your new programme!
Old 07-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #45  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
I am so happy Bandit is posting. Love to hear from the others too.

I am into the third week of this program and doing well. Losing weight has suddenly become so important to me that I am trying very hard.

We had the best weather of the summer yesterday. No humidity and the temp didn't break 80. So good@! it encouraged me to get some housework done, etc. and then I had a swim later in the evening.

Bandit, enjoy your weekend away at the lake and with your friends. We can do this!!!

It'll be good for us to come out of the weekend and say , "Now that was the weigh to go." Have fun and stay on track!
Itryharder
Judy
234.6/194/182 and thinner