Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #361  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the support about Cody. Someone in another check-in wanted me to google sebaceous cyst. I did and there were some images that look like what Cody has. Hopefully that's all it is.

Sukale I forgot to welcome you to the check-in! I hope you had a great day!

Novangel Great job on that run last night!

Ian Ha Ha I think we need to visit you since you are the official party animal in the check-in. I am partying like an old lady these days! I-20, N-40, G-56 BINGO! Ha Ha That might actually be too wild for me.

Flower I wish we lived close to each other and we could be gym buddies. I'm thinking about joining a gym so I can use the cardio machines. Right now I only do workout DVD's.

PatPat I have heard about bullet proof coffee but haven't tried it. Good job sticking to your plan.

Dakota Trace Congrats on the 2.8 pounds!

Syckgirlsfv
Congrats on the 155's!

LePetitPapillon Hi

CoolMom Hi I hope your day was a good one.

Kelijpa Good job on the bike!

Kateleestar Congrats on the 3 pounds and for your DH getting on board too! That's awesome you can work on your lifestyle change together.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:09 PM   #362  
Trying to live below 200

I had a Birthday coupon from a restaurant. It's good for the month of your Birthday but I had not used it yet. (my Birthday has already passed) It gave me a discount on my meal. They normally sing Happy Birthday but I mentioned to the waitress that I didn't want that. She acknowledged that. After our meal she brought out a brownie a la mode. UGH! I smiled and thanked her. I didn't want her to think that I didn't appreciate the gesture. I go there with the coupon every year, but they never give me a dessert, so I didn't expect it at all. I shared it with DH. So my calories are a little higher than normal. It's not the end of the world just a few hundred extra calories.

Total approx 1800 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (1000 Calories)
Grilled salmon 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories
1/2 brownie a la mode 400(?) calories

Exercise:
Heather Corndorf Kickbox Burn w/weighted gloves

I was really trying to punch out my aggressions today. DH walked into the office while I was working out and said "why are you trying to kill the guy"?
Old 07-24-2014, 11:21 PM   #363  
Warrior Princess

My ex was extra vile tonight so I went to the gym flustered and forgot my ipod. I walked 2 miles and was so mentally checked out that I just went home. The hope I had that he may someday grow up has become very dim. That's unfortunate.

Walking 2 miles is better than nothing I suppose.

Try again tomorrow.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #364  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Syckgirlsfv -I promise you won't starve...even though at times I feel the same way. You'll get through it.

Coolmom - A small bounce is not that bad. I hope you enjoyed your hike.

Kelijpa - I hate when that happens. I swear sometimes it's the computer gremlins. They like to eat our posts.

Kateleestar - congrats on your return and weight loss. A big plus getting your hubby on the program. With both of you getting healthy you'll have many years to come together.

Diana - best wishes with Cody...and your post about your hubby asking who you were beating up, made me laugh.

Novangel - maintaining sounds like it can be a challenger, but one I'm looking forward to eventually.

Ian - hope you can take off tomorrow and get a jump start on a few of your chores.

Flower123 - congrats on the weight loss. And I hope you're not letting your ex get to you.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:04 AM   #365  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

And now for the accountability....
As I mentioned earlier, today was weigh in day. I actually lost almost 3lbs this past week. With that being said my daily points dropped again. Now I'm at 29. It's kinda of cool to see the points drop along with the weight. I started at 31 nearly three weeks ago. So I'm happy,

Breakfast: 7 pts
1 cup of Shredded Wheat Cereal - 5pts
1 cup of Milk - 2 pts

Lunch: 5 pts
Salad
Lettuce - 0 pts
Tomato and Cucumber - 2pts
Meat - 1pt
Dressing - 1 pt

Snack: 2 pts
2 1/2 cups of light popcorn - 2 pts

Supper: 15 pts (yep I gorged at supper.)
2 Hot Dogs w/o bun - 8pts
1 cup of Mac and Cheese - 7pts
Crystal Light - 0 pt

Total: 29/29
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:11 AM   #366  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

I haven't been on here in so long...my gosh...I really need this place and I've just been hiding away from it. I need the accountability! So hard! I've packed on the kilos lately and I feel awful about myself. I look awful and I feel awful, and boy do I need a change!!! Well, more of a change...my husband moved out and we're sharing custody of our son but that's probably going to be a fight d rather not face. My poor little guy is just so confused over it all...I feel like I've failed him.
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I am in serious need of a weekend!

Sydney
Hi and welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about the life challenges that you are dealing with.

Dakota Keep up the great work! Yeah, it was a good workout and I was really into it, taking out my aggressions. DH was probably thinking "I better stay out of her way"

Novangel I hope you have a good weekend and don't have to deal with your ex.

Last night I added on:
Bye Bye Back Pain from Yoga House Call
7 Minutes of Magic Extended PM version
Meditation to Transform Emotions from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 1800 +
Weigh In: 169.8 (TTOM)
No Change

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-25-2014 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:19 AM   #368  
patpatpatpatpat

S/C/G: S: 89kg -- C: 78,8kg -- G 49kg

Height: 145 cm

quick check in:
had 2 beers yesterday in addition to my food, so I went to 1500 calories... well, whatever. scale went down 0.1 kg still, which is compliant in the balance (I still wonder why it is so exact each time lol). TTOM had arrived yesterday, if you want some TMI :P

I saw my cat in the garden in a very untidy spot and broke through thorny and stingy bushes, to get to her. sprained my ankle a bit in the action and of course she was gone after. Well, at least I know she is alive. I plowed her a path to come out and use whenever she is fed up with being outside and put some food there. It hasnt rained yet, I am sure I will find her quite fast whenever it does :P

because of that stupid ankle I could only walk today, so I did 60 minutes of walking and then cooled and put it up high again. its not that bad so I hope its all fine again in a few days.

for todays dinner there will be pretty much the same as yesterday (minus the beer and the coffee *lol*), I really need to go shopping.

Sydney welcome back! no need to feel bad about yourself anymore, you came back, and you need every positive thought you can have. YOu are a strong woman, you have done this weight loss thing before and you can do it again. Sorry to hear about the rest of it, I hope it will all work out well for you and the lil lad!

kate congrats on the 3 lbs . I look forward to hearing from you

Dakota congrats to you too! good work ladies

novangel
"Walking 2 miles is better than nothing I suppose." <<<<< that is true! Id call that a win
PatPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:39 AM   #369  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

169.8 today. The 6 is back!

It's also donut day. Grrr! Hubby loves donut day. He can't drive so wakes me up at 7:00 to go get them now. lol luckily he goes in so I can just barely look presentable, waiting in the car and go straight back to bed.

Plan-
Donut
Coffee
Chicken noodle soup
Dinner will either be more soup or white nuckeling through a restricted amount of pizza.

E- weightlifting day.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #370  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

155.6 today...up a couple ounces probably from that El Pollo Loco!

B - Belvita
L - Romaine lettuce / grilled chicken / lite caesar
S - hopefully NO
D - going out to dinner with our pastor and his wife to Cheesecake Factory...I'll have one of my fav skinnylicious salads. Either the Chinese Chicken or the Mexican Tortilla. Both are around 500 calories or so and I'm sure I'll have some sourdough bread.

No bike ride because of dinner, but we'll ride 25 miles tomorrow.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #371  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I got really lazy for the last three months. Back at it.

No weight today I need to take off some water before I depress myself. I'm swollen.

Calorie goal 1500.

So far breakfast was 2 eggs in butter and cauliflower and broccoli with a tbsp of mayo. Don't have a plan yet for dinner but probably salad with a chicken breast

Will walk Toby and hopefully can swim. My hip is bugging me (this is why lazy does not pay) and once it loosens up I'm going back to 30DS.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #372  
Le Petit Papillon

S/C/G: 169/165/139

Height: 5'5"

Weigh in 165.8

Hello Diana

This has been a tough week emotionally, so I've been eating too much fruit/fat and not enough veggies. I've also not been working out as frequently. I've been focusing on managing my stress and lack of energy. Hopefully next week will be better.
LePetitPapillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:05 PM   #373  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good to see you back, Jane! You can do it!

I had an early dinner of chicken noodle soup and may have enough calories leftover for pie. Yay for skipping the pizza!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:08 PM   #374  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

So the person who avoids drama at all costs (me) found herself in the middle of drama again today. I was witness to a hit and run. A person turned from the left lane across the path of a moped to go up the ramp to the interstate. The guy on the moped hit the side of the car. He didn't have a helmet on (not a law here). He spun around and hit the asphalt on the side of his head right in front of me. There were a lot of cars stopping and knew that I couldn't do anything for the moped guy that other people around couldn't do. I felt the best thing for me to do was to follow the car. It ripped my heart out to go around him and leave him in the middle of the road like that. It felt like the person in the car was trying to get away. I was able to follow and get close enough to get the license tag number and make/model of the car. The traffic on the interstate ended up being stopped so I was able to see what I needed to. I pulled off and went to a parking lot to call 911 with the info. Later an officer called me to get my side of the story. He kept questioning the info about the tag that I got because that tag was registered over 100 miles away. They had called the house where the tag is registered and no one would give any info. At the time the officer was at the Medical University and the moped guy was in ICU. I met the officer at the police station to give my story. Come to find out my tag info was correct. There are cameras on the interstate that takes still shots of license tags all day. The put the info into the system and that car goes that way every day. I was able to see a picture of the car and was able to confirm that it was the correct car. While I was writing out my statement the Sergent called in and said they had information on the whereabouts of the person and they were trying to get them. I expressed to the police officer that it about killed me to leave the moped guy there. He said that I had done the right thing because there were plenty of witnesses to verify my story but no one knew anything about the car. I have been a nervous wreck since all of that nonsense. I am glad to be home.

PatPat Sounds like you kitty is a little scared right now. Hopefully she will come around soon and you can get her back.

CoolMom Speaking of donuts . . . do you remember when I went to the Outer Banks, NC? There is a place there called Duck Donut. I'm not particularly fond of donuts, but DH LOVES them! At this place they cook them fresh when you order them and whatever toppings you want on them. He orders them chocolate glazed dipped in coconut.

Syckgirlsfv Enjoy dinner!

Radiojane Hi and Welcome back! It's good to see you check in!

Lepetitpapillion I'm sorry it has been a stressful week for you. I hope this weekend is good though.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:15 PM   #375  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories