Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #316  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Marniadec I never thought about actually trying to go to Greece, but after your description of lunch I could picture it...how great it would be...if I ever come into a bunch of money I'll come visit you

Diana I could just see the little tail wagging, Hunter does that sometimes, not while he's sleeping but that little thing does get going fast happy little dogs
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #317  

S/C/G: 229/216/180

Height: 5'4"

Miniapplecocoa, yes I'm in the Midwest. Cleveland to be exact and there are still ice snow mounds that need to melt. Tomorrow is supposed to be a change and finally go to 50 degrees for awhile.

We have had one harsh harsh winter, I'll tell ya'. It's not even supposed to be this cold right now and we are way over our snow limit. I hope next winter is very mild
Waterbunny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:36 PM   #318  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

it was a longggg day at work with students all day because of spring break....I ate ALOT at work and none of it healthy ugh...snowy and crappy roads too and I have to drive all the way downtown tomorrow for work in a winter storm warning...fun fun...tomorrow i'm going to try to get to the gym before I go to work....im exhausted if one day of spring break is hard, this summer is going to kill me
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:43 AM   #319  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, up a half,finally got in 64 ozs. Of water yesterday, not sure why that happens to me, all of a sudden I don't want to drink water.

Took the day off from the bike yesterday, felt a little beat up. Same food plan as yesterday except maybe fish and peas for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #320  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Deep Rest from Yoga for Stress Relief

Calories for yesterday: 1320 +
Weigh In: 164.4
Down: .2

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:46 AM   #321  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday's Calories: 1461
Today's Weight: 176.2

B - Belvita Soft Bake + Coffee w/ Splenda & Milk
S - Sweet Nut & Berry Munch
L - Soy Noodles w/ Vegetable Broth + 100 Calories Popcorn
S - Lance Bold Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese Crackers
D - Whole-Grain Sandwich Thin w/ Chicken Breast & Avocado + Sweet Potato Chips
S - 100 Calorie Popcorn + Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces

Exercise: Elliptical (-115) and Strength Training (-60)

Not losing as quickly as I'd like, but my calories have been pretty good lately and I've been going to the gym. Cheating tonight. Going to wing night with friends.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:29 AM   #322  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marniadec View Post
Today has been a very long day. On top of everything else, I went out to lunch (which is the biggest meal of the day in Greece) and I ate all my calories at once, so I was starving the whole day...

So, here's my one meal:
Appetizer: Fried zucchini with walnut skordalia. That's thin slices of zucchini dipped in flour and then fried. Skordalia is a dip which is made of wet stale bread, walnuts, olive oil, vinegar and garlic. It probably sounds gross but it tastes like heaven.
Salad: Just plain lettuce with olive oil and lemon.
Main dish: Pork with peppers and a sauce made of feta cheese and mustard. I only ate half of it with some fries.
Dessert (in most restaurants in my town we get dessert for free): half a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and half of this thing I can't describe.
I should be at about 1600 calories but I can't be sure about the oil...
OK, set a place for me at the table, I'm coming over for dinner! lol

---

I made Dreamfields (low-carb) lasagna the other day for the family, but it was a DownDay so I had not planned to have any. However, after an emotionally draining week and an insanely busy weekend, my resistance was at an all-time low and I binged - and I do mean BINGED - on lasagna. Thank God it was Dreamfields. But still, I ate thousands of calories of the stuff. More carbs than I have had since October. Ugh.

Then the next day (yesterday) I was ravenous all day long (thank you carbs) so I overate yesterday too, though it was all low-carb stuff.

I haven't weighed in for two days because I have been waiting until I stop feeling bloated.

Today I am back on plan and I am not giving up! I plan to weigh in tomorrow and hopefully the damage will be small. I expect to see a one pound gain on the scale tomorrow morning and then I can progress downward from there.

I think one overeating episode since October isn't too bad, so I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Just dust myself off and move on. However, note to self: NO MORE LASAGNA. lol
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #323  

B-sliced potatoes and oatmeal with flax
S-granola bar
L- chicken with rice and veggies
D- tacos

Workout-20 minutes on treadmill,weights

Last edited by carabelle11; 03-18-2014 at 09:17 PM.
carabelle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:36 PM   #324  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning all! it's another beautiful day in So Cal
supposed to be 70s all week and at the end dip down in to the 60s. Maybe we're getting some rain finally?

I've got a final tonight!

OK today's food:
B - instant re-fried beans/egg whites/green salsa
S - peach
L - staff appreciation...some kind of italian food, I'm sure pasta of some sort and maybe pizza. There is usually salad, so I will fill most of my plate with that!
We ended up riding our bikes on the L.A. River bike path yesterday - 9 miles. Burned I'd say at least 300 calories? It's very windy along that path because the freeway is right next to it. it's a workout!

Dinner tonight will be some of the meat we grilled on the bbq last night...probably chicken. And red beans/brown rice with green salsa.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 03-18-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:17 PM   #325  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Good morning!

I forgot to weigh in this morning. I was busy getting my ear mite infested pets ready to go to the vet. Got my swim in yesterday and was so stuffed from dinner at my mom's on Sunday that all I ate was a little bit of sushi. TOM is on it's way, I can feel the extra water already.

Didn't get my duck roasted last night, hoping to do that today. Have a great one!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:44 PM   #326  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

ok, just had staff lunch...it was not so bad!

I had 2 slices of flatbread pizza (very thin, very small squares) one was pesto and the other had tomato and mozzarella/basil. Then a little pile of spaghetti squash with marinara sauce, and more than half my plate was filled with salad. Hearts of Romaine/a few croutons/Caesar dressing (small bit). All in all, not terrible in calories and such!

I did grab 2 hamantaschen (Jewish pastries that are typical during Purim). It's a piece of dough with the corners folded around a filling - I got cherry and chocolate. One is for DH, though!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:36 PM   #327  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

Hi Everybody! Sigh s to all the Midwesterners. It has been a dreadful winter. More snow for Minnesota tonight.

Shr1nk: That is an AWESOME record. An indiscretion does not discount any work you have put into this. This process is tedious.

On a happier note, I am soooo excited. I just downloaded the "fresh express salad app" I am ridiculously hungry for salad now. That never happens in my world. Just this morning I was griping to myself about how much I hate the taste of lettuce/most greens plain. I don't really do tart or bitter taste well either. But, the recipes on this ap seem so doable and delish. Where have I been? The thing is like years old. LOL!

Weigh day at the vet.. dah dah.. 213.0lbs Exactly 2lbs since last vet visit. LOL! Hoping to be svelte like a Great Dane in the future. Have you ever seen a FAT Great Dane? There aren't many. Good bye Saint Bernard. LOL! I'm a dog groomer, my vision sees is dogs! LOL!

Today, I had a "lean cuisine" A 200 calorie one. It was so good. I have not had a real potato since January. I have been using cauliflower or jicama which I love. Keeping it lower Carb with program foods for the rest of the day.

Have the best possible evening you are able to!
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #328  

S/C/G: 229/216/180

Height: 5'4"

Miniapplecocoa, good for you! What I've been doing for the last 3 days is watching documentaries on dieting, health and juicing. It's all so good. Right now I'm watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead for the second time.

B: Yogurt with peanuts
S: Trail mix (nuts and raisens) and a apple
L: Half turkey sandwich and a banana, Tostitos
D: Atkins Beef Merlot (surprised of the amount compared to the calories listed)

I hope I make it till bedtime. I'm about to go eat another apple.
Waterbunny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:49 PM   #329  
JUST TODAY!

Waterbunny: I love that movie. So motivating. The truck driver at the end running with that soccer shirt always brings tears to my eyes. I love the people on You tube too. Also, believe it or not "My 600lbs life" is the best motivator ever for me. Way more than "Biggest Loser." I really just want to keep my stomach in my body, Thank you! But, that is where I was headed. Really! I been close to 300 before. I admire everyone that 'Just keeps going' especially with (difficulties) until they reach their GOAL however they get there. This thing is tough. There are so many "living proofs" just in this thread alone, makes it worth trying again any number of times. I think you gonna be fine no matter what you eat. LOL!Have a great night!

Last edited by miniapplecocoa; 03-18-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:50 PM   #330  
JUST TODAY!

I got my ticker Woo Hoo! Thanks Waterbunny!!

Last edited by miniapplecocoa; 03-18-2014 at 07:51 PM.