Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #46  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i did good eating today and went to the gym...i did have quite a bit of pizza tonight...it was planned, i'm sure i'm over my calories...i'm kind of just enjoying a few foods this weekend and then i really need to clamp down on my carbs on monday...i dont want to go "low carb" because it makes me truly obsessive over carbs and cravings like mad but i need to get to no-sugar, no-wheat at least, because that works for me...i might even start putting carb counts in my calorie food log also...tomorrow we are baking brownies...ive been craving brownies for A WEEK at least...i wanted to have pizza and brownies and then on monday start really cracking back down on the sugar etc....probably not the smartest plan in the world but mentally, i'm exhausted and drained and have come this-close to throwing in the towel this week because i'm JUST NOT LOSING and the mental energy it takes is exhausting me

oh and now that my root canal and sinuses have been resolved, today my car broke down...really universe? anything else? lol.....driving my teenager somewhere, the serpentine belt broke...was NOT fun driving it home without power steering....my BIL will replace the belt tomorrow...thank goodness it wasn't something worse...my checkbook is about empty by now lol

Last edited by alaskanlaughter; 02-03-2013 at 12:55 AM.
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #47  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 160/129/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
I don't drink soda but workout 5-6 days a week (7 days a week is serious dedication!) you're obviously more disciplined with calories than I am too. I wouldn't complain either!!

Case in point I just got back from having a huge steak dinner. No dessert though.
Yes the only 1 thing I cheated on was my daughters B-day cake :P

Other then that I have vegis,tuna,eggs (boiled) and some rice sometimes.
pinkflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #48  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat eyed View Post
Hi Everyone:

Jumping back in here, finally. Even though I was reading along, I don't think I even posted during Jan. - didn't realize it till it was Feb!

Anyway, I increased my exercise during Jan, but didn't quite do as well weight-wise as I hoped. *sigh*

But....I got to move my ticker today!! Finally down to 150 - I am so ready to get out of the 150's! I hope to in a week or so.

I want to post more often, I think it will help. I will try to do personals later. If not, I will tomorrow. We are going to a hockey game tonight, it will be a challenge to stay away from the snacks, mostly because my husband will want to buy some.
Congrats on 150 !! yay
Old 02-03-2013, 01:18 AM   #49  
Proud Mom

Marniadec - OMG that sounds good! yummy!

Kjnnc- Happy B-day to your daughter!

Quote:
Pinkflakes Congrats on the pound!
Thanks!

Silverfire- Welcome!

Last edited by pinkflakes; 02-03-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:59 AM   #50  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Ok so the rest of today went pretty well...had grilled salmon with steamed green beans, carrots, and eggplant from the skinnylicious menu at Cheescake Factory - freakin amazing and only 470 calories! Had two thin small slices of the sourdough bread, too. 88 calories there.

Out of nowhere came a headache and ruined my plans to get a walk or some cardio in, but just had a wheat tortilla with deli sliced turkey, provolone, lots of romaine lettuce, and mustard for dinner. Less than 300 calories.

Had a few prunes and dried fruit pieces, some wheat pita chips, and 2 glasses of wine. All in all stayed around my allotted 1360 pr so...good for a weekend day! Church in the morning and then I'm pressure cooking a pot roast with golden potatoes, green beans, and mushrooms
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #51  
Proud Mom

Todays calories- 839 (most in fluids)
I have a blister on the roof of my mouth so was hard to eat anything!

Zumba/walking
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 219/209/180

Height: 5'7

Diana- based on your menu yesterday - it's obvious that you are a true southern gal.... Breakfast for Dinner - that is one of our favs in this house!! (I'm in NC so I'm a Southern Gal too)
kjnnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #53  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1475 +
Weigh In: 158.4
Down: .2

I actually saw 158.2 but I chose the higher number since it was inconsistent.

kjnnc Yep, Southern girl over here, too. We had talked about eating out, but DH wanted a real breakfast. If we ate it out, we would have to get regular white grits. He wanted yellow grits. For him, the breakfast foods out, just are not the same.

I'll be back later.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #54  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everyone

Happy Sunday.

Well it is back to the real world for me this morning! But what a wonderful weekend at the B&B. It is in a small Victorian town where any building built is required to look at least 100 years old. Such a fun step back in time, and the people are really friendly.

I found out yesterday that the people who run my favorite health food store are building a waterfront women's retreat center for 20-30 women at a time, with nutrition and health focus. I drove down to look at it. The female innkeeper here said it would be fun for us ladies to do it at the same time and get in someone here to help out her hubby at the B&B. Can't wait for it to be done.

Oh... and when I went in to the health food store, the wife was at the register and I started talking to her. Later her husband came up said he actually did not recognize me until I started talking! So I guess I have changed a bit LOL. My friends here at the Inn -- and also my hair stylist -- were also very complimentary! So even though I am not losing much weight lately I am totally getting smaller.

I put on one of my blouses and wore it down to breakfast yesterday and realizing that it kept sliding over falling off my shoulder. I asked my friend and she agreed that, yes, it looked too big. So I came upstairs and changed, and gave it to the assistant here who is also losing weight and just slightly behind me, so it fits her! Then later she brought one for me that someone had given her LOL.

Well, almost time to pry my butt out of bed and pack up for the trip back home! I want to head over to check out the introductions and welcome some newbies, etc.

Have a wonderful day!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #55  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjnnc View Post
Diana- based on your menu yesterday - it's obvious that you are a true southern gal.... Breakfast for Dinner - that is one of our favs in this house!! (I'm in NC so I'm a Southern Gal too)
I live in NC also
Old 02-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #56  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
Hi everyone

Happy Sunday.

Well it is back to the real world for me this morning! But what a wonderful weekend at the B&B. It is in a small Victorian town where any building built is required to look at least 100 years old. Such a fun step back in time, and the people are really friendly.

I found out yesterday that the people who run my favorite health food store are building a waterfront women's retreat center for 20-30 women at a time, with nutrition and health focus. I drove down to look at it. The female innkeeper here said it would be fun for us ladies to do it at the same time and get in someone here to help out her hubby at the B&B. Can't wait for it to be done.

Oh... and when I went in to the health food store, the wife was at the register and I started talking to her. Later her husband came up said he actually did not recognize me until I started talking! So I guess I have changed a bit LOL. My friends here at the Inn -- and also my hair stylist -- were also very complimentary! So even though I am not losing much weight lately I am totally getting smaller.

I put on one of my blouses and wore it down to breakfast yesterday and realizing that it kept sliding over falling off my shoulder. I asked my friend and she agreed that, yes, it looked too big. So I came upstairs and changed, and gave it to the assistant here who is also losing weight and just slightly behind me, so it fits her! Then later she brought one for me that someone had given her LOL.

Well, almost time to pry my butt out of bed and pack up for the trip back home! I want to head over to check out the introductions and welcome some newbies, etc.

Have a wonderful day!
Congrats! Thats exciting
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #57  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quick Post:

Anyone have any fun Super Bowl plans?

We are watching at home. DH wanted to cook some burgers on the grill and have some french fries. I also bought him some chips and snacks that he wanted. I tend to buy things that DH likes so I'm not tempted.

I am kinda tempted to make a small pasta salad. I haven't made that in a long time. Not sure that I actually need a burger and pasta salad.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #58  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

I don't really know what my calories consumed yesterday were. Saturdays are my cheat day anyways, but I honestly lost track due to being out and about with my friend and drinking last night. However, I weighed my lowest in six months yesterday... 185.6.

Retaining water today due to dehydration, so my morning weight was 188.2. Downing water like there is no tomorrow and I will definitely be watching calories and going to the gym today.

Diana - Not really interested in football, but my fiance and I will be watching the Penguins hockey game in a half hour.

Last edited by Psychic; 02-03-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #59  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

No way I'm watching the Super Bowl. Sitting through the Grey cup is enough football for me. Scale is still at 343, but I had family events yesterday, so while still on plan, calorie wise, it was still higher carb. My workout yesterday was pretty much useless, because I was still sore and dehydrated from my massage. I just walked in the pool.

Back full force on plan today, and very proud that I made my 30 days without falling off the wagon. I stuck to 80/20 pretty good!!

Yesterday calories in:1380
Sausage patty with egg
Mini baby bel
Carrots with dip
Pizza

Calories out: not very many.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #60  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Quick Post:

Anyone have any fun Super Bowl plans?

We are watching at home. DH wanted to cook some burgers on the grill and have some french fries. I also bought him some chips and snacks that he wanted. I tend to buy things that DH likes so I'm not tempted.

I am kinda tempted to make a small pasta salad. I haven't made that in a long time. Not sure that I actually need a burger and pasta salad.
Me and DH are watching here at home..we got 9 inches of snow so not going anywhere lol. I am haveing some celery and carrots for snack. Not sure what I will make him