Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #46  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi TEAM ~

Going in for the procedure this morning...

Prep work was a pain, as always with this stuff....the no eating for food all day yesterday wasn't too bad....

it would of been nice if the job I was working on wasn't sandwiched between a P.F. Changs and a J.B. Brewery....In-N-Out behind me and Ruby's Diner in front....oh the smells!!

Good news....190.6 yesterday morning ~ 185.6 this morning...

now to try and keep that extra bonus off as I work on a few more.

MINDY ~ Hugs and prayers towards the better life you are asking for!

Be Good TEAM
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Good morning everyone! Had first grandbaby this week. WOW!!!! And I lost weight!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful on plan weekend. My grandmother has her pacemaker worked on today please help me pray for her.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:38 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Gary-Whoo.. what a way to lose weight. Hope the test goes well and all is clear.

Mtiger- I just said a prayer for you so that you can achieve the better life that you are looking for.

Toobig-Wow a baby in the family, congrats! Prayers for your grandma. My great grandmother has a pace maker and it does wonders for her.

As for me.. I'm hanging in there at 216. I went back to the doctor this morning and it is not a hernia and it is not a pulled muscle. It is in fact a massive infection in my stomach/belly button area and it's possibly staph. So it is a potentially serious infection if I'm not careful and I will be on meds for it for awhile. But no surgery is the great news since no hernia. So I am very relieved. But I am still supposed to take it easy until I start feeling better and etc. So hopefully in about ten days I'll be back to my old self pain free and knot free in my stomach. Have a great weekend team!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:58 AM   #49  

Hope you get better fast!
Old 09-25-2010, 09:01 AM   #50  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

BRAT ~ HUGS!

Hi TOO BIG

Well...dang...those pounds came all back overnight....

190 this morning....

Colonoscopy went well (?) doc found 1 medium size polyps but said it looked fine but sent to lab...

Angie and I hit Soup Plantation for dinner....I had a nice salad and then had the small bowls of 6 soups...yep I said 6..lol....I had 3 beers for the day

hope the weight this morning is sodium....

Working the BBQ this afternoon for 3 hours at the Viking Fest with my wife/daughter/dil like we do every year for my ex-wife....will be tons of fun...

now all I have to do is stay away from too much beer and samples of sausage I will be cooking...

Pray for me!

Be Good
Old 09-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #51  

Went out to eat last night to get out of the house and to have a date with hubby.. We went to Genghi's and then stopped by the Cheesecake factory and hubby got dessert to go while I waited in the truck since sitting upright at dinner had made me start to hurt again and wear me out. I don't think I was quite ready for our outing last night but getting out of the house for some fun also felt good. I'm at 216 this morning again. Then we got a movie on the way home too. I fell asleep halfway through the movie and I finally got to sleep on my side without too much discomfort. Last night is the first night in a week that I've slept really well and wasn't woken up by pain. I'll be spending the day doing homework so have a great day team!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #52  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Waiting on TOM. Should have been yesterday, but no. Hopefully today. Need to get it over so I can lose this weight gain. 178.6 today!! Yikes!!!

Did Bootcamp the other night at school. Was really sore yesterday. So we did Cardio MAx last night. Man...not doing those DVD's all summer shows.

Gary- congrats on surviving the procedure. Viking Fest???

Brat- Get feeling better!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:28 PM   #53  
mtiger

Wink

Lord have mercy!! I know TOM is in the house but 180.6 today...really??? You have got to be kidding. That is like a 7 pound gain. Unthinkable. Guess I will have to wait and see what the next week holds. Gonna work out like a madman and see if I can at least get back down to below 175. Crap!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #54  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM

Well crud...I weighed in at 190 this morning....but...I have an excuse

I had to work the Viking Fest yesterday for the ex....my wife and daughter, sil and dil....we were on the BBQ for 5 hours....

so working the BBQ means you get very hot and thirsty...beer is available and plenty comes free for volunteers...I have a designated driver at all times in Angie ....we BBQ polska kielbasa and grill onions...we work next to a booth that serves lamb sausage...cheese pitas and lamb/burger/onions wrapped in phyllo dough....we have for years...we get along great...they love to give us free samples...

so you see...it's not my fault!

And now my homemade pizza is ready...Angie has tomatoes and spinach....mine is loaded with pepperoni...at least it is turkey....

I need work!

be good

Last edited by EZMONEY; 09-26-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:26 AM   #55  

Hope everyone has a good week
Old 09-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #56  
mtiger

Wink

Back to doing some heavy duty DVD's. I worked hard tonight. I am pissed that I gained 7...yep7..pounds before TOM. How can that even happen. Now I want them gone...like now!!! I am begining to feel like I will always be in the 170's someplace. Distressing.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #57  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Sunday 190 ~ Monday 191 ~ today 187.8.....

heck I can't figure this stuff out but I must be sweating off some calories from the heat wave that is crushing us here!
Old 09-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #58  

I'm still here in spirit. I'm just taking a break and trying to focus on getting better. The infection I've had has turned out to be a pretty serious staph infection and it's kicking my behind right now. Plus TOM is here and it's not pretty. Have a good one guys!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #59  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HUGS for my TEAM!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #60  

Hey guys.. I found us all the way on PAGE THREE! Come on guys! I'm still hanging in there but am in need of some encouragement and we can't do that if we are on page THREE! I have a surgeon's appointment on Tuesday morning since this staph infection isn't going away and there is something impacted or stuck in the belly button area. So I'm not working out strenously for right now due to being a bit scared to. My doctor made the procedure that I will have sound really easy. Hopefully it is something as simple as an in office procedure or a small day surgery. I'll know more on Tuesday. Have a great Sunday guys!