Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:22 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Back to 221 this morning
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

ok weight 2 lbs down today, and really drinking my water to get it out today! I have to study and do homework. Hope everyone is doing alright.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #273  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi TEAM ~ Still no progress on the 191 but the beer is down and the food is better...

start back to work full time tomorrow so that should help with the calories
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #274  

YAY! Gary. It looks like you are taking some positive steps toward your goals! good job on decreasing beer and watching your food.

toobig, good job on getting back to 221.

i am still waiting for that whoosh. I need to drink my water and avoid stress eating! so hard right now!

Last edited by jendiet; 07-28-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:45 AM   #275  

S/C/G: 230/225/170

Height: 5'9"

Hello all!! We made it to our new house in TX and have finally settled in and gotten the internet working. YAY!

Some sad news on the pregnancy... I ended up miscarrying at 13 weeks. Life is getting back to normal, but I have definitely had some SAD days. I am resolving to stay on track with the weight loss & eating healthy, with hopes of trying to get pregnant again sometime soon.

The scale this AM said 206. Grrrr. Never did make it to 199 last time, but it's still my goal!

Glad to be back.
AnneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Still at 218.8.. Grr.. I did a Jillian Michael's 40 minute video and walked a half a mile to warm up before doing the video yesterday and I am pretty sore today. I can only keep it up and hope for some results soon. I may have to buy some new pants though since I am leaving to go out of town in a week and can't fit into any pants that I have still and I need to look nice. My budget will not be happy.

Jendiet-whoohoo.. two pounds!

toobig-Congrats!

EZMONEY-good job on cutting back on the beer!

AnneL-So glad to see you back. I'm so sorry about your sad news. HUGS and prayers.

Have a great day!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #277  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well my boss called last night and said I could wait until Monday to start if I wanted...I did...but there goes my extra calorie burn..lol...

Angie and I got the dogs out for a walk this morning...beer last was so-so...mostly so...lol...

gotta go...Angie is going to trader joe's and I wanna go....
Old 07-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #278  

Glad to see you back Anne! Sorry about your bad news, sending thoughts and prayers your way.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #279  

hi Anne, i am so very sorry for your loss. i am glad you are getting back into the swing of becoming more healthy.

Too big, I hope you are having a good day.

Brat, shopping is fun, maybe you will find you a motivating outift that you can get down into as well.

EZ, i hope you find some good healthy food at Traders I have heard lots of good things about them.

another B on a test. I don't care anymore. At least the semester is almost over. I was going to study more BUT my son put a whole in the wall. Kind of made me freak. Too busy freaking to study.

Scale didn't budge this morning.

HOWEVER, i have recently been wearing a size 12 pants i bought a few years ago from CATO which now are almost too big on me. I think i am in denial. I think somehow the pants just got bigger from sitting in the closet because the weight isn't coming off very fast. isn't that silly? in reality, i must be shrinking, because they used to be pretty tight on me.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #280  

So I am down to 216 down a total of 2.8 pounds. I am thrilled finally. It's been really hard working out like what I have been lately since I've really been pushing it and seeing the scale only go UP. I went to bed pretty hungry last night and had a hard time going to sleep because of it but once I went to sleep I slept like a rock.

Jendiet-Oh I will go shopping. I've already found an outfit online that I think will look good on me. It's just a lot of money but then again I don't spend a lot of money on clothes anymore like what I used to. I'd probably feel better about myself if I spent more money on quality clothes.

Have a great day all!
Old 07-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #281  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM ~

Well another morning at 191

I really can't complain because, although I am "watching" what I eat and beer intake....I am not becoming dedicated to every meal....

which means the good and the bad are evening out....better than going way over the top. Maybe when I get back to work full time next week I can bump start my old "journey of better choices" ways.

I always got a load of bologna in me don't I?

I'm gonna start...now...I mean it...tomorrow...after lunch...dinner...no more chips...light beer...no beer...less beer...wine....

JEN ~ Angie got a B- on an online class yesterday for California History that she just knew it would be no less than a B. We did get some good stuff at Trader Joe's, we have one about 3.5 miles from us but we only go every couple of months or so. We love it but it is always so crowded on the week-end and we find we can get almost everything we get there at another produce/meat/bread market a little bit easier to shop at since it is near church and places we eat out at.

BRAT ~ Great job on the loss I am not so sure going to bed hungry is a good idea....a lot of times Angie just has a cup of decaf tea and a rye crisp cracker or a couple of fig newtons...just enough. Have fun clothes shopping!

ANNE ~ Great to have you back! So sorry for your loss My dil is about 6 weeks pregnant with our "first" grandchild...a lot of prayers going out for our Lord's will to be done. My prayers are with you and your family

TOOBIG ~ Did things settle in for your family? Good to see you checking in

MINDY ~ MRSAUGIE ~

Be good TEAM
Old 07-30-2010, 04:13 PM   #282  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Well after my little vacation trip, my weight isn't too bad.. TOM FINALLY came. Almost 2 weeks late. I think my body is trying to tell me something. 2 times in June and then 6 weeks till the next. I did just turn 50,,,didn't I???
I am hoping that once this passes I will show some weight loss.

This week has been one of my worst...ever. It seems all i have done is go out to eat and haven't gotten in very many workouts. ME?? Can you imagine. Well I am going to get right back on track and I have already started TODAY!!!

Anne- I am so sorry to hear that. Sending love your way.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #283  

S/C/G: 230/225/170

Height: 5'9"

Thanks everyone for your support! I really appreciate it.

EZ - Congrats on the grandbaby-to-be. Such exciting news!!

Blonde - I definitely agree about shopping. When I was at my highest wts, I did most of my clothes shopping at Target or the thrift shop. When I liked how I looked, I loved shopping at the mall. Today, I picked up an outfit at the Eddie Bauer outlet. Still not expensive, but better quality and so cute! I'm not thrilled to have to buy size 18 capris, BUT the XL tank top fit... the XXL was way too big. Never thought I'd be excited about fitting in an XL, but here I am.

Jen - My clothes NEVER get bigger sitting in the closet. They only get tighter! So congrats on the 12's... you earned it.

This is the first day of my "one strict week." I have resolved to stick to the plan for one week; just to get things kick-started. One measly week! Wish me strength. 199 here I come...
AnneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #284  

Hey EZ congrats on the grandbaby!!!! And thanks for asking about my family stuff..... it is so out of control that I have started pretending that everything is ok. Does that sound crazy?

Hope everyone has a good (low cal) weekend!!
Old 07-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #285  

EZMONEY- Don't worry. I finally did get up and had a small glass of skim milk and a 90 calorie snack bar. I was still hungry when I went back to bed but I wasn't ravenous like I had been previously.

Well Girls -I did end up going shopping today. A friend called and asked me to take her to pick up her new car and then we went shopping afterwards. It turned out to be a good thing since my hubby left today again to go for his guard stuff again and won't be back until Sunday. I was wondering what I was going to do with myself and then my friend called. It ended up being fun hanging with my friend but I think I am going to return the outfit I got from Ross's. I got home and put the dress with everything else I had in mind that I had at home and just wasn't IN LOVE with it and the dress just kept bunching up on me where it wasn't supposed to. So I ended up getting the much more expensive pant outfit online and I think I will be more comfy and happier and they are quality pieces as well. I just finished walking for 20 minutes to warm up and doing Jillian Michael's beginner backside work out video. Have a great night!