Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #16  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

As far as today goes, so far anyway, I haven't cheated

Angie and I went to the store and bought me oatmeal for breakfast ~ to have instead of my usual nothing or nachos

And I ate it!

I weighed myself last night I was 205 and this morning I was 201 ~ so gals that is the little secret no one told me about....

All you have to do to lose weight is to SLEEP! that's it! Oh, and maybe....just maybe...it had something to do with being up a lot peeing

Then again, that's what I am always telling Angie ~ "See Babe, it doesn't really matter how many beers I have, 'cause by morning they are all gone anyway!!"

Off to work.............

not gonna cheat....not gonna cheat...not gonna cheat....not....not....not.....
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:53 AM   #17  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

LMAO. You should write "The Dieter's Daily Affirmation"! You are just hilarious.

NO CHEATING TODAY!!!!! Today is my low calorie day- if I can survive without cheating, so can you.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #18  
Powered by tofu

S/C/G: 207/203/140ish ??

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Then again, that's what I am always telling Angie ~ "See Babe, it doesn't really matter how many beers I have, 'cause by morning they are all gone anyway!!"

Oh, if only it were true. Trip to my favorite local brew pub had me "cheating" yesterday. Deliciously
shananigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #19  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

I cheated yesterday too! For a late lunch (and inevitably it became "dinner" because I wasn't hungry for the rest of the day!) I went out to Gameworks (which is similar to Dave & Busters) and I had a huge bbq bacon cheese burger (that also had 2 fried onion rings on top) along with french fries! The burger was giant, a 1/2 pound of beef, and I totally cleaned my plate! Oh well, it's back to business as usual today
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #20  
KAR

Glad to hear that everyone is doing great today! I have been good to so far today. I got up and eat a small bowl of Cheerios that I measured out for a change. LOL Then I did a 50 minute workout with Denise Austin. Am finding muscles that I didn't even knew exisited. LOL But that is a good thing!
Gary glad you were able to eat some oatmeal for breakfast. Way to go instead of reaching for nachos or nothing at all! That is great about the 4 pound loss too! Keep up the good work!
Almost Heaven that is so sad about your dad asking your daughter to lie for him. It is bad enough he lied about his eating habits but to incorparte your daughter in on his scam is something else.
Wisher your lunch sounds really great! I find myself doing that sometimes on the weekend. My hubby and I will have a late lunch and end up making that my dinner too. Then just eat a light snack.
Well I better go and get lunch ready for the kids, dh and myself. Dh and I are working on sharing the lunch making process. Chat with you all later!
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #21  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Whew, The day is almost over and I haven't cheated at all. My first day in a week without some kind of cheat. Now I've got to keep it up so I can recover from "vacation scale".
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:57 PM   #22  
KAR

Tammy that is great that you had a great day with out a sweet treat. Keep up the good work! You will reach your goal in no time.
I had a great day to and didn't cheat once. So thanks Gary for starting this thread. I think it is going to help all of us stay accountable and reach our goals.
Have a great evening everyone!
Kerry
Old 07-23-2007, 10:19 PM   #23  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well dinner is over and so far I haven't cheated! This morning I had my oatmeal, then I came home from work and had lunch, before an appointment with the eye doctor. I had 4 pieces of turkey bacon on a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce and a small tomato on it. I took a small bag of and a box of raisins with me to snack on after the doctor, on my way to another job.

Got home from work and had a beer, Angie made a salad, corn salsa, and some flautas. Of course I ate 1 more flauta than I needed...but I wanted more than I ate! I am on my second beer...if I stop there I will be on "my" diet

So since the night is still young I am not sure if I am a cheater today...I feel pretty good about myself today though!

KERRY ~You are so welcome! I am proud of you for not cheating today! You get the NOT CHEATIN' award!!

JTAMMY ~You also get a NOT CHEATIN' for your awesome work today!

WISHER ~No award for you after that burger I want one too!

SHANANIGANS ~ All those micro brews popping up everywhere are just making it too hard on us! Not fair!!

STEELSLADY ~Well? did ya cheat? Can't give out an award without proof

Have a great evening ladies!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:35 PM   #24  
hara hachi bu

I cheated. I cheated on my romaine lettuce, with a gooey piece of chocolate cake.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #25  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Oh PHANTASTICA!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #26  
Going down, my way!

I still have 239 calories left to consume, so I can honestly say, I didn't cheat today.

And, no, EZMONEY, you can't have them. I need them for my lavash bread pizza I plan on making in a little while.

By the way, I am proud of you for sticking to your diet today. Keep it up, EZMONEY, it does get easier, I promise!

Congrats to everyone else for staying on track today. For those that didn't, don't despair, tommorrow's only a few hours away, a new day, new beginning.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 PM   #27  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well then STEELSLADY since you are on that "other" coast...and it is only about 10 minutes away from tomorrow for you...you get one!

NOT CHEATIN' award for YOU!!
Old 07-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #28  
Going down, my way!

Awe, I'm honored! I actually had a tiny pancake with syrup and 2 slices of low fat bacon instead of the pizza. I had 8 calories to spare, but of course, didn't use them.

Where's all the cheery cheaters/non-cheaters today?
Old 07-24-2007, 08:07 PM   #29  
KAR

Hi everyone,
Hope everyone had a great day! I went to my TOPS meeting tonight. Now I am a little depressed. I gained a pound. I don't know how I could have because I have been eating healthier, smaller portions, drinking more water and unsweetened iced tea and working out daily. I guess I just need to stick to it and it will pay off in the long run. My first impulse is to reach for some food. But I am not going to do that. I guess I will grab a bottle of water and read a few pages out of book to take my mind of the gain.
Steelslady great job on staying under your calories yesterday. Way to go!
Keep the great work!
Hope you all have a great evening!
Kerry
Old 07-24-2007, 08:17 PM   #30  
mom2cole

Well, today I cheated and had some microwave popcorn, the movie theater type, didn't eat the whole bag though!! I also felt guilty and hopped on treadmill when I was done! So I burned off some of that fatty butter.
mom2cole is offline   Reply With Quote