Old 05-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #196  
Powered by tofu

S/C/G: 207/203/140ish ??

Height: 5'4''

I've been up and down the same 3 pounds over the last couple weeks. Not sure what's up with that. 171.2 as of this morning.

We have Moe's here but I usually go to Qdoba since it's right across the street from my house. Pretty much any of those "make your own burrito" type places are vegan friendly, you just need to make sure they don't use pork in the beans (black beans at Chipotle are veg, pintos are not).

I just got my shipment of Go Max Go candy bars. My plan is to make them last a good long time, but damn they are heavenly. I have to pay shipping to get my hands on these now, but my co-op is considering carrying them, in which case I may need to practice some self control.

Half marathon is 1 week 2 days away, I am freakin excited!

Last edited by shananigans; 05-15-2009 at 11:48 AM.
shananigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #197  

Hey there,
I'm at 210.5 this morning which is a pound down from last week, but irritating because I was at 209.5 on Wednesday. But I'll take the pound!

This is the first time I've been able to get onto the site since Tuesday. For some reason I keep getting locked out. Is anyone else having problems? I only have problems on this site.

Anyway, have a great weekend!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #198  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Darby-- I'm not having any problems getting in, but haven't been getting in often! :hugs:

I wanted to let you know I know alot of you are ready to start a new challenge with new end dates..

so if anyone would like to be the leader/moderator of the new challenge feel free to let me know and we can start a new challenge, sorry ive been so busy lately!

If no one wants to be the new moderator (as i was previously) we could continue to just have regular chat here and weigh in with no one actually posting all of our weights, just us
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #199  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
Darby-- I'm not having any problems getting in, but haven't been getting in often! :hugs:

I wanted to let you know I know alot of you are ready to start a new challenge with new end dates..

so if anyone would like to be the leader/moderator of the new challenge feel free to let me know and we can start a new challenge, sorry ive been so busy lately!

If no one wants to be the new moderator (as i was previously) we could continue to just have regular chat here and weigh in with no one actually posting all of our weights, just us
How do you really feel? I wouldn't mind doing it but I'm not really sure what to do and I am also new to this board. - If you can explain to me what needs to be done and no one minds a newbie then I am in.
Thin4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:11 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 213/146/128

Height: 5'7"

Hello All! I would have offered, but I just started school -- I am going back for elementary education. So between that and my baby I have alot on my plate as it is... Thin4Good, you've got my vote!
I weighed 145 yesterday. Then I ate veggie pizza. And candy. I do not want to weigh myself again until I have done better. I feel so guilty for eating that crap! I need to be eating salads and fruit!
Ami12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #201  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

You would just start a new challenge thread.. post everyones weight every Monday... remind everyoen to weigh in thursday and tell them it is weigh in on Friday.. that is pretty much what I did
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #202  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

ok- I'm sorry. It turns out that I will not be able to do this for the next few weeks. I will be out of town. I am not sure how often I'll be able to get online during that time.

Last edited by Thin4Good; 05-25-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Thin4Good is offline   Reply With Quote