Old 09-04-2006, 09:07 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 218/218/168

Height: 5'8"

monday weigh in- as with most mondays, i am up a few pounds. oh well, as long as it is two steps forward and only one back all is good! hope everyone has a great holiday today. later trob

trob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:38 AM   #122  
Goodbye Fat!

It's Monday - I am down 1 pound and that's fine with me one pound at a time. This weekend has been great so far. Went to have icecream with some friends last night. I just had a few bites of my DH's to settle my tastebuds and that was all I needed. I am glad I didn't order a scoop because I would have eaten. I am one of those people who has to clean their plate or feels guilty. Why did my mom instill that into me? I plan on doing some house cleaning today and then making a salad and veggie tray for our picnic this evening.
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:44 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 213/213/139

Height: 5'7"

Still 209, and am getting really tired of that number. Oh well, I'm going to try a different food plan today and see if that helps with the headache. Anyone who is feeling healthy, and by that I mean energized and NO HEADACHES, care to give me a sample menu so I can judge a reasonable amount of pre supper foods. I would really apreciate it.
card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:30 PM   #124  
Goodbye Fat!

Default Q

Card,

This is what I plan to eat today.

Breakfast: piece of whole wheat toast with 2 egg whites and spinach leaves
Snack: peach a few almonds
Lunch: turkey burget on a whole wheat bun with cheese and lettuce, carrot sticks, cup of pudding
Snack: cantaloupe
Dinner: BBQ and my veggie tray
Old 09-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default MOndAY

Hi everyone:

Well I am down 5 this week which feels really good since I was up 3 last week--I can relate to the yo-yo syndrome, Trob! This probably means I will be up again next week-particularly since it will be TOM!

Card and Trob-dont stress--anythingworth doing has obstacles. Tell us what you did right this week and focus on your successes! PLus, I am jealous--you guys are so close to 200--you will be in onederland before you know it! My fitday link is on all my posts--you can see what I eat--I dont usually get headaches but sometimes.

Dolly pie--good job--keep up the good work!

Nawchem: Okay so you ate a bit more--big deal! like you said earlier, you are 25llbs down and have lotsa cute clothes--that is the big picture! So you are doing something right--the binge is just part of changing. BTW--I am totally not doing low carb anymore--I am just staying around 1700 cals for now--probably will need to adjust it down. And working on eating as intuitively and naturally as I can, workng on portions and one thing that was really great this last week, I am having my treat at 3-4 with tea--like English tea, because I dont want to eat in the evenings after dinner anymore and I still want my treat. Plus I usually am starting to get hungry then and it makes it so I am not starving at dinner.

Sno

Sno
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:55 PM   #126  

My new plan is to just drink a glass of 1% milk for breakfast, I'm not a breakfast eater anyway and I was just forcing myself to eat it usually just a piece of fruit. Then to have a large lunch, today it was a seafood wrap, glass of milk and fruit. Then hopefully I will not be hungry or headachy in the afternoon. And I will have a large supper, I am having chinese food for supper. My favorite, but the DH hates it, so I don't get it often. Thanks to this board I don't have an evening snacking problem USUALLY anymore so with any luck the two larger meals will help me with the afternoon slump.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #127  

Nope that won't work, headache around 5:00 and since I work until 5:30 for the next two days I can't eat by 4:30. I guess I will have to try to incorporate an afternoon snack in there somewhere. Maybe I'll move breakfast to 3:00 and cut down on the supper which is my hardest to do.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to start taking over Dance Dance Revolution for an hour a day.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:39 PM   #128  
Transformation

S/C/G: 183/154/138

Height: 5'2"

How do you get to this thread without going through snos original thread?

well I am up 2lbs for the week 160 to 162. I started finally eating a little better then I have been. I had a lot of protein, it made my stomach feel so full, almost nauseating.

1039cal, 62netcarbs, walked 30 min, 1 hr stretch

thanks for the encouragement!

I have 2 other goals for the day to work on: cleaning my desk, writing dr. Phil. I'll let ya know if he answers.
nawchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:10 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default Good morning

Just a quick post--off to the pool--chin up ladies, keep doing what is right and you will see results!

Take care!
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:02 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 256/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6

This holiday threw me all off.. I was so terrible this weekend and I just got and I miss so much I dont know where to start.. I was so bad this weekend I did watch what i ate that closely... Im afraid to weight myself... Anyways im off to right start today... nothin bad so far... Im at work tryin to catch with all the payroll stuff... and im just feelin bad for messin up so much this weekend.. i feel like im never gonna get awhere... Im just down today... Im goin to the gym today hopefully that take this feeling away...

ttyl
lachona99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 190/170/150

Height: 5'9"

OK, I don't actually own a scale, so I have been weighing myself at the gym but I haven't been there all weekend. I plan on doing that tonight.

I have a question about working out, when do you go? in the morning, after work/mid-afternoon or at night. i used to go in the morning about 7 but my boyfriend is now in new zealand for awhile and i tend to stay up until midnight emailing him now. this has made it so i don't have time to go in the morning anymore. i tell myself i will go every evening but i hate it when it is so full and tell myself i'll go later in the evening. however, i never go back afterwards.

Get n healthy: fitting into favorite clothes seems like a good incentive. Actually, while I was cleaning out my closet, I found some dresses that I haven't been able to fit into for 8 or 9 years. maybe that will be my goal.

Sno: 10-15 pounds is alot when you haven't ever thought about it before and in reality I need to loose 30 pounds. I am just realizing how much I actually turn to food. I never really realized that I snack so much. Plus I am out of shape, really truely out of shape. I don't know when this changed, it shocks me.
Bertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:34 PM   #132  
Transformation

S/C/G: 183/154/138

Height: 5'2"

esmeralda I felt the same way yesterday so you're not alone. Just get back on your plan and the scale will move right down-if you gained anything its probably just water wt.

bertine I will only go to the gym in morning or at noon. I never enjoy it later in the day. Can I ask how old you are? Did you have some recent lifestyle changes that might have caused you to gain?

I was very grumpy about having to get up to pee 6x last night but my wt was down 5.5lbs this morning. So I forgive my bladder!
nawchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #133  
Goodbye Fat!

It's raining, it's pouring. I am only excited about this because it has not rained in two months. All the lawns and shrubs are wilting, so I am glad to see the rain. It did make getting out of bed harder this morning and making it to the gym, but I did it.

Sno - have a great swim

Esmeralda - yesterday was yesterday, today is a new day so head to the gym and make healthy food choices

Bertine - I work out in the mornings before work. If I don't I am sluggish at work and sleepy

nawchem - WAY TO GOY on the loss! What a great motivation!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 01:57 PM   #134  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Seems like the board is all over the place today. Some did great, others...not so great. I am somewhere in the middle i guess. I am a day late for my weigh in, but this weight is from friday anyway, since that is my weigh in day. I am down 1.8 this week. That makes me happy. I did great all weekend then unfortunately monday hit, i went over but only by 200 cals. I still kept it under 1700 so not a total loss. Glad i had my weigh in on friday though because the scale was not so kind this morning. I am in pre TOM week, so who knows what the scale will say friday.

I made a really healthy desert yesterday though, since it was all about grilling. Have you all ever had grilled peaches? YUM. Just sprinkle some splenda with a tad of real brown sugar, after you peel, half, and de-seed them. Then put them on the grill for a few minutes. Garnish with a little ff whipped cream from a can...you just cant beat this desert. Really feels like your indulging. I am going to do that more often. Since it is getting cooler out, i think i will just stick them under the broiler for a few. Just something to try, you'll be glad you did.

Hope you all are off to a good start. I am feeling good about today's food and exercise.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 183/183.6/150

Height: 5'5"

I was very 'off' my plan and goals this weekend (and today). I just can't seem to get a handle on the planning and cooking ahead. I haven't wanted to admit this, but I think DH is depressed (he has no appetite, no energy, and doesn't really enjoy anything) and I think it's affecting me. He said this weekend that he would like to see a therapist about it. I need to figure out a way to get my act together. I need to cook more ahead. Sorry I can't post more, but I'm just kinda in a funk right now. I'll check in tomorrow. I will weigh-in in the morning.
CH4Health is offline   Reply With Quote