Old 08-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #406  

Well, guess I'll give up...it's been over a month and no posts. I'll check back occasionally for awhile just in case but looks like our thread is shutting down.
MikiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #407  

Emjay...Leec...Where are you??????????????

I miss ya'll!!
Old 08-23-2006, 03:03 PM   #408  
Aleecia

Hi Miki,
I'm still here. Not as much but still here. Things have been kinda rough lately and the weight just isn't coming off like it was in the beginning. It's kinda frustrating and I find that when I'm not doing as well, I don't post as much.
It's hard but I keep plugging away. Work has been a little crazy as well.

So how are you doing. I know a while back you started taking adipex, any luck with that?
What else is new with you?

MJ-Hope you're still out there too.

I think we need to regroup and get back on track girls. What do you think?

Hope to hear from you both soon!!!
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:35 PM   #409  

Wow...someone posted!! I was thrilled to come and find a post finally. I had really about decided to just give it up here because I thought everyone else had. I definitely understand how hard it is to post regularly...seems like there is always something going on to keep me from getting here. Right now I'm still without a computer. Im at a friend's house at the moment. We are planning on buying another computer hopefully in the next week or two. A co-worker and I plan on starting a diet plan together on Monday. I'm hoping having a partner will help, but in the past, it was always 3fc that gave me the most support and encouragement.

As far as the adipex, they definitely work as far as keeping you from being hungry,but they only work if you take them! I stay so busy and unorganized, I cannot remember to take them every day. I am always running late in the mornings and halfway to work I think "I forgot to take my pill!" Sooo....I guess I'll only accomplish my goals if I just stick with the old fashioned way...eat less, move more. It's as simple as that.

Now that summer is over and kids are back in school maybe we'll all get into a new routine and do better about finding time to post. I really miss hearing from everyone. I hope MJ shows back up soon also. She was always a good motivator for me.

Well, guess I should go since I'm not even at my own house..lol I'll try to get back soon!

Have a great weekend!
Miki

PS...cute pic! you remind me alot of my son's g/friend's mom...
Old 09-24-2006, 04:08 PM   #410  

Well, it has been another month since the last post again so I think I'm going to maybe check out some different threads. Too lonely in here! Leec and MJ...hope ya'll are doing well! If either of you shows up here again, you're welcome to "search" for me in one of the other groups. Not sure where I'll end up yet lol. I'm doing great right now. Started a new program (DietPower.com) and the whole family is doing it. So far, so good. I've lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks and my 14 yr old son has lost 10! I'm really proud of him. HOnestly I'd rather him lose than me because I know it's much worse for a kid to be overweight. Kids can be cruel. Anyway, I miss ya'll and hope to hear from you again sometime. Take care!

Miki