Old 12-09-2004, 01:48 PM   #46  

Hi girls just a quicke from me, my kids are finishing lunch and just back from picking up ds from school. I am afraid I just ate about 4 tbls. at least of peanut butter plus some of my sons leftover lunch he did not want. Its my own fault, I did not eat breakfast.

Cherie congrats of the loss! I know what you mean about the lean cuisines. There is hardly any food in them! But good idea saving room for calories for tonight, have fun!

Noelle, that is alot of money! That reminds me my dd and were dancing in the car on the way to pick up ds at school. She loves Beyonce-"crazy in love" or god wait until the teenage years. Everyone around us driving probally thinks I am nuts dancing and singing to myself !

Angie more snow, oh no! Go away and leave my Angie alone . All of ours have melted but oh boy more on the way!

Kempy my hus is in love with ya. He went crazy last night with the chili. I loved it too!

Check back in a bit
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 02:00 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Julie.. what spices did Kempy send you? I love the Nick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili mix... it's the best I have come up with.... Lots of chili powder! :-)

Louisiana has the best spices.. I do have to say.... I love that place.
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 02:49 PM   #48  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies. I had to rush to K-mart this morning to pick up a Kris Kringle/Secret Santa gift for one of my son's classmates. I chose a holiday Barbie doll. I'm having a heck of a time wrapping it though, it's in a weirdly shaped box. I may have to go and get a gift bag instead. I'm supposed to write on the gift tag the name of the girl it goes to and make it "from Santa" so the kids will really believe it came from him. We were instructed by the teacher to hide the gift from our own kids so they don't tell They have class until 11 a.m. next Tues and Weds then it's Xmas vacation time for them. My mom and dad are thrilled I'm sure that the kids will be in their hair so soon...

Cherie, you're welcome . It's not much, but I just wanted to share with you all some of the sights of my beautiful island state. Congrats on breaking that plateau! I guess every little victory makes eating LC's fun, huh? Just kidding, I actually like some of the LC offerings...not particularly that Basil cream sauce one though. Have you tried that chicken pasta bowl they have? That's pretty good, just add a side salad or some steamed veggies on the side and you have a pretty darn good balanced meal.

Julie, it's funny because we have the same taste in music. Right now in my CD player I still have the Clay Aiken CD + his new Xmas one , and Beyonce Crazy in Love CD (along with a Linkin Park (Meteora) and Dio (The Very Beast of Dio). Michael asks me "mom what are you doing?!???" when I get into the music He sings along too though. I bet our kids would have a blast together just like you and I.

Kempy you're heading out toward CA way aren't you? Pack some warm clothes, my mom and dad just got back from Sacramento and it was dipping into the 30's--same thing for Southern Cal too.

OK, gotta run for now, I've got a delivery coming in. Be back later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:51 PM   #49  

Shhh, Julie don't tell Cherie. I sent her some too. It is funny, I got all of you guys some and I am out now. I need to getsome at the store the next time I go. I get the huge can though. I swear we drink the stuff.

Cherie I am going to California to visit Joe's mom and grandmother for Christmas. We havn't been out there in 2 years so it should be fun. It just gets to be too much money to do it evey year. Plus, my family like to see us some times too. But, we have to switch the families off on holidays.

Noelle I love the song from 50 first dates. I made one of my clients listen to it today while we were in treatment. It was really neat to hear something other than what I usually play.

Anige are you still ok up there? we got pelted with rain last night. I was awake at 2 until 3 listening to it. I get kind of worried about the trees when the wind is bad.

Summer, Cal and Gen are you guys still there?

I am going to try and take a pic of the dresser in a little bit. It still hasn't dried since yesterday though. The humidity got high right after I put a coat of stain on it but it is still pretty. I can't wait to finally get that thing in the house. I need to go play with the dogs so I will pop back on in a bit.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:19 PM   #50  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I just baked my cheesecake tonight and it came out good. It is going to kill Jay to have to stay out of it until Saturday. We are deep frying a turkey Saturday and I am making all the fixings to go with it. We should have a good party. I bought my sister a card that says.... I was going to buy you a vibrator for Christmas and then on the inside it says.... but I was afraid you would chip your teeth.

I am so mad that noone but Noelle has gotten their gifts yet. I hope they arent lost or broken. I hope you all get them before I leave next Saturday. I cant believe that I only have a week left. YEAH!!! After all the extra baking we have been doing we are ready for a vacation.

we have to put the kids air hockey table together tomorrow night so we can give it to them on Saturday at the party.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:18 PM   #51  

GoodNight Girls, signing off. Angie I will be dreaming of cheesecake,lol .
Long day, talk with you all tomorrow .
Old 12-10-2004, 07:57 AM   #52  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning!!! We are in for some more nasty weather tonight and tomorrow morning. Have I ever mentioned that I hate winter?

The twins over slept this morning because I let them stay upo and watch CSI last night.I told them not to ask again. haha

Not much happening here today besides work. Tonight I am going to mix up the peanut butter dough for the mice cookies and the kids are all going to make them tomorrow at the party. They are really excited about that.
Old 12-10-2004, 09:29 AM   #53  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning girls. Why am I up at 4 a.m.??? I woke up for some reason this morning remembering that I forgot to put a juicebox in the fridge last night, for Michael's field trip today. The 2 kindergarten and 2 preschool classes are having breakfast w/Santa at the Hard Rock Cafe this morning. I still have to pack a lunch which he probably won't eat. Anyway, I'm still tired so I'm going to jump back into bed. It's cold here right now, around 65 ! Tomorrow it's supposed to dip down into the 50's in some spots *shiver* . We expect a high of around 79 so yup, that's a hawaiian winter, except w/don't have any rain at the moment, but it's coming.

Angie, stay safe in that nasty weather. Maybe once it calms down Jay will have enough snow to ride his new toy? I remember those cute . Michael loved eating those, esp. the licorice tails. Have fun at the party tomorrow, if I don't have a chance to pop in during the weekend.

It's back to bed for another hour or so. See you in a little while.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:22 AM   #54  

Good Morning! :-)

Noelle... WOW.. I was wondering why you had posted this morning! Hope you got some sleep. Seeing Santa at the Hard Rock Cafe.. what a FUN trip. I hope Michael has a great time. And I personally would LOVE your winters. I am not much on cold unless it involves snow and skiing. Other than that... give me the warm stuff!

Angie.. stay safe. I do enjoy watching it snow.. so that should be fun. Hopefully you are stocked up on hot chocolate! Your party sounds like it will be a great time! And peanut butter mice cookies??? What are those? The peanut butter sounds great... not so sure if I want a mouse in mine or not

Kempy... awww thanks sweetie.. you girls are great! I can't wait to get a little taste of Louisiana! I hope you enjoy your trip to California. Where in CA will you be? Every trip I took there I had so much fun. Sounds like a wonderful holiday vacation.

Last night, I didn't go overboard too much... (I keep telling myself) three pieces of pizza, hamburger, with a side of ranch dressing. After we watched Survivor, we went outside to look at the stars and try out his new scope... so I got all bundled up cause it was COLD.... and I finally went in and made some hot chocolate with milk and bailieys.. so I may have screwed up there It was yummy however.

This morning.. I had the willpower to pass up the Pantera Bread Bagels they brought in and I ate my oatmeal. Only because I know at lunch, I'll be having mexican, On The Border. I think I will have to be working out extra hard this weekend. :-)

Well.. back to work here... I hope you have a great Friday! Talk to you all soon!

Cherie
Old 12-10-2004, 10:54 AM   #55  

Good Morning Ladies,

I am going to grab something to eat.

Noelle that field trip sounds fun. I hope he has a great day! And you get some rest!

Cherie, your drink from last night sounds yummy on a cold night. Have fun at your lunch today.

Check back later. Julie
Old 12-10-2004, 12:11 PM   #56  

My Lunch date got cancelled. Oh well.. means I will eat healthy and not feel guilty, I have a Healthy Choice meal in the freezer here.... I guess that is a good thing... I will just miss the company.

I'll check back later.

C.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:05 PM   #57  

Wink Once Again....

Hello Holiday Ladies!

Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful....Getting snow here today! Yeah (sorry Angie) I love it this time of year. Call me crazy!

Once again I have delayed in posting....so sorry to be AWOL. I have no more business trips for a month but at the rate my day is going.....

Noelle I hope you have fun at The Hard Rock Cafe and that Michael does too! and that you get some rest. I received your Christmas card - Thank you!!!!!!!!

Angie I hope it is not too terrible up in Maine. Are the kids excited for the holiday?

Cal I hope you have a quick week until the 17th where then you have VACATION!

Kempy how is the salon business going? When do you leave for California?

Cherie hot chocolate and Bailey's is the best and hard to resist. WTG on passing the bagels up! How are your girls?

Julie you dream in cheescake? I dream in tiramisu!

Gen you are such a source of inspiration reading your posts. I hope you know that.

I went to the Docs the other day. My blood work is great but I went up in weight even though I am exercising and watching what I eat. The doc thinks stress could be compunding all this for me. What do you all think? wits end I tell ya!

Well work is a todaybut I must get back. Holiday greetings to all!

Quote:
Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. -Oprah Winfrey

be well. be merry!

Summer

Last edited by GEMonster; 12-10-2004 at 02:23 PM.
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 05:11 PM   #58  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Noelle, I got my gift from you today. Thank you very much. The pics are so beautiful. I am jealous. Jay loved the volcano one because he loves volcanos.

I have got to clean my house tonight. YUCK!
Old 12-10-2004, 06:45 PM   #59  

Hey guys. I hate that I can only get on here in the evenings now. But, I will take this over working in the gym any day.

Angie I got your gift today. Joe and I were just saying that we wanted pancakes Sunday morning. I am going to use yours, it looks sooooooo good. I loved those mice cookies. They were pretty fun to eat. I don't think I let Joe have any of them either.

Cherie we are leaving on the 22nd. It is fun but we really don't get out to sight see very much. We are mainly there to see family. I think Joe wants to head down to Mexico but I think I want to skip that trip. It is so sad seeing all of the poverty down there and it is so close to the states.

Noelle I want to see picks of Micheal and Santa. I bet it was so cute. We don't get Santa in any good places down here. Our grocersy store has him on the weekends but I never think about getting there to take a pic with him.

Summer it is good to see you post even if it has been awhile. We are getting some cold weather too. At least for down here. It is supposed to be around 39 tonight. I have to wash the dogs so that they can stay inside. They are stinky little things.

I need to go ahead and get that done so that I can eat dinner. I think I am going to try and post a little later too. I hope to see a few more posts by then.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 07:27 PM   #60  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

oh Kempy, I am so glad that it arrived in good shape. I have been nervous sending glass out because I figured it would get knocked around. I have never had it myself so I bought a bottle for myself for Christmas in Florida. In the spring they do an open house whaere they make tons of different samples. I will be going next year to try some.The guy who makes it has a websight to links to areas around my house too if you guys are interested in looking at the woods and trees.

Corey is helping me clean the house tonight and Brit has already been sent to bed for being a mouthy little brat. She is so mouthy I cant stand it. I love my kids but I will be so happy when they grow up and stop arguing with us over the stupidest little things. haha

My Mom loves her kitten. Dad says she is a pain in the butt which means he loves her even more than mom does. Every cat we ever had has loved him the best. We had a snowshoe siamese while I was growing up and they said if they ever got divorced they would fight over who got the cat and force the other to take the kids. He died when he was 19. It was so hard on them both. If I could find a snowshoe in my areaq I would get one in a heartbeat. They are beautiful.

Jay has been downloading different routes into the gps for the trip so I think we are almost ready. I am so excited I cant stand it.