Old 12-21-2004, 11:48 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning everyone! I am here.. just so busy trying to get my payroll out the door, and get my new payroll system set up... not to mention, finishing up my shopping. Phew.. Its all done, however, I do want to see if I can find the barbie for the Princess and the Pauper... Erica I think is her name... I found the guy and dark haired girl.. but I need the blonde Barbie. Then I will be DONE!

My trip starts on Sunday. :-) Actually Saturday, Alan will be picking me up.. and we will be packing and getting everything ready to go, we are leaving at 5 AM on Sunday morning. I am starting to get a little excited.

I wrapped gifts last night...only got about half of them before my back started hurting.. so tonight, I will finish up the rest. I set out two presents apiece for the girls and they found them this morning, so they got excited. So far I haven't been asked CAN WE OPEN IT... but I am sure I will tonight!

I bet Angie is having a great time... I miss her already.

Kempy.. have a safe trip today... have a fun trip... sorry you won't get any wintery weather.. but you will have the ocean.... so it will still be nice!

Julie... your snow sounds wonderful... a white christmas.. I wish my girls could see a white christmas sometime... we might get a little snow tomorrow.. but it will be the blowing around kind, not the pretty lay on the ground kind... oh well.

Cal.. I hope you and your family get well soon! I am still fighting my cold, but the girls are fine. Hopefully your hubby won't get it. Being sick just isn't any fun.

Noelle I read an article lastnight where people in Hawaii are having to buy christmas trees at 200 dollars a pop! OH MY... I couldn't do that.. I would be saying sorry girls... we will decorate a palm tree!

OK... time to get back to work.... I am taking this week off from thinking about my diet and losing weight... I have been way too busy, however, next week, I am hoping to get some good exercise in... just won't be eating that great.... but I've been thinking.. I want to start back OP on January 1st... so who is with me.. and lets see if we can come up with some sort of goal or challenge. We want to start our New Year off right!

OK.. NOW I am back to work!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:48 PM   #137  

Default 5 years ago...

I just realized that today marks the 5th year anniversary of when my water broke and I was rushed to the hospital with a severe placenta abruption and they tried to stop my labor. One doctor on duty that night said I would have my baby in 10 days.

She was right.. Megan was born on 12/31 at one pound ten ounces. This was her then.. and this is her now.

I realized as well, I've been fighting my weight ever since then. (Actually I started fighting my weight 10 years ago when I first became pregnant with my first child. After I lost him, I started this yo-yo rollercoaster ride). I think this is the year I want to make it back down to a healthy weight and step off the yo-yo... I guess this is what has gotten me started thinking about a New Years Goal and Challenge.

Anyway.. I just wanted to share the pictures of my miracle child and her wonderful older sister! :-) This is what I am thankful for this Christmas season!

:-) Cherie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg megan3days.jpg (11.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg F-AMW7Jm3buGj-4EGmiOfnY.jpg (17.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 12-21-2004, 02:27 PM   #138  

Hey girls

Cherie I never knew you lost a baby....he was and is your angel. I am so sorry you lost him. That must have been so hard on you and your family. Prayers and hugs. He has got beautiful sisters! It sounds like you have been super holiday busy. Gift wrapping is a pain! Especially with dried out hands like mine. Yes we did get tons of snow at least 10-12 inches, so the kids had to go outside and make snow angels. They love to do that. I hope your work is not to crazy today. WOOHOO almost vacation time . You lucky girl.

Noelle, Cherie, Cal, who is ever here today. I am kind of having a rough day. Well it started out good. Dh took the day off to go to my ds concert. We practied for weeks how he should stand still and he knew all the songs but would not sing them. That was a disaster, he did not sing. Covered his eyes. We just found out he may have a sensory problem (couple of weeks ago we had him tested?), I mean he is smart as a whip, can count to a thousand, but has a hard time with loud noises, extremely picky eating, and like when people would clap after their songs. So we may have to find him an occupational therapist. I am so sad, all you want your kids to be is normal. Sorry for being down around the holidays, just need a cyber shoulder to cry on today. On top of that hub and I are fighting, his mother said she had an appointment and would not cancel and resch. to see his first concert. I am so pissed off. If it was my dh's sister she would climb a mountain for her and her son. We always come last before her and her damn schedule. Ugh. I am so sorry did not mean to bring anyone down.

Kempy bye again, love ya have a wonderful relaxing time.

Angie hope you are having a blast with your family.

Well girls I have not ate yet, I am going to go find something. Check back later. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 03:09 PM   #139  

(((((((HUGS))))))))) Julie.... I hope your son is OK. I understand about all we want from our kids is to be normal and healthy. I am right there with you. I'll keep him in my prayers!

I am trying to finish my work... I've been really stressed... if I can get the things done today that I need to have done, then the weight will be lifted. I am on hold right now to my processing center. I have two tax related issues that I need to get fixed so my W2s will be perfect. Tomorrow is my last payroll to process for the year.. so I need to make sure everything is fixed.

((((Hugs))))) I hope you have a better day. I am sorry you and hubby are fighting again.. and his mom.. what is up with that... how sad. Well, I better get back to work... talk to you ladies later!

C.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:36 PM   #140  

Thanks Cherie, his mom well is his mom, he will say to me, but her NOT!! In laws, oh well not going to let her bring me down or try not to. Good luck on getting your work done. Thanks again and I hope you stressed is lifted. Lord know we don't need anymore around the holidays .
Old 12-21-2004, 03:39 PM   #141  

Sorry I just noticed my last post had tons of typos I meant to say he will say anything! Sorry can't type worth you know what today!
Old 12-21-2004, 04:40 PM   #142  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies. It's a dreary rainy day here today. I'm feeling kind of down as well, maybe due to the lack of sun? DH and i (and D does not stand for 'dear' today) are arguing as well. He has a drinking problem and I have a problem with his drinking. Does that make sense? Oh well, I knew this from the start and here we are still together after 15 years so...I will deal with it.

Cherie, (((hugs))) and congratulations on such a beautiful miracle baby Meghan is. I didn't know you had borne a son either. Losing him must've been devastating. I always knew you were an awesome strong woman, and this just confirms it. Did Hannah perform at her program? I'm hoping for no mistakes with my last payroll either I really want to take the rest of the year off!

Julie, so your DS did not want to sing huh? Don't feel bad, really. Michael did not want to perform last Christmas either. He sang up a storm at home but once all the parents were gathered to watch, he clammed up. He'll probably be ready for the next performance, like May Day or graduation or something. Just have the video camera ready. That is too bad your MIL did not want to set aside her appt. to see her grandbaby in his debut. I know how you feel about in-laws having preferences though. Like I told Angie about her in-laws too, maybe they recognize that you have it all together, maybe your SIL needs a little extra help? If you know what I mean. You are a wonderful mom, wife and friend and I am glad to know you.

Kempy, have a wonderful trip and safe flight. We will be thinking of you

Cal, i went to the post office yesterday and used their automated computer system--I was in and out of there in a flash. It was awesome!!! Hope the package makes it by Friday

Does anyone have anything special planned for Christmas eve? All I want is a relaxing, peaceful evening with my family. No stress, no arguments. Please Santa, can i?

Anyway, I just found out that I am watching my 7 y.o. niece and I can hear her and Michael tearing up the house upstairs. Gotta run for now. Check back later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 04:57 PM   #143  

Hey guys, I can't post much I have to pack. I just wanted to say that I will chat with you in a few days and that I hope all of you guys have a great Christmas. Please say a little prayer for me so that I wont freak out on the plane. I don't know why I am so scared to fly.

Ok, time to pack and I will be back soon!!!! Love you guys!!!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 12:59 PM   #144  

Bye Kempy :merry:
Old 12-22-2004, 01:05 PM   #145  

I hope to post more today, but just a quickie here to keep this thread going with everyone busy and gone. Is everyone holding up okay with Holiday stresses? I admit it, I broke down and cried a little last night. Just a little overwhelmed I guess. But today is my dad's b-day so I decorated a cake for him and got his gifts delivered. Whew....I think Angie has the right idea for going away for Christmas . I hope she and her family are having a great time. And I believe Kemp is leaving today. Cherie this weekend, gonna miss ya....but have a blast! So Summer, Noelle, and everyone else lets keep the party going, haha. Talk later, Julie
Old 12-22-2004, 02:10 PM   #146  
so close, yet so far...

Hey Julie, you are not alone....

Good morning everyone. I went into the office yesterday afternoon and squared away most of what i needed to do today so I am relaxing at home. I feel like going out and getting a pedicure today, that always makes me feel better Michael is busy drawing monster pictures, he calls the monster "shocker". He's used up my whole new roll of scotch tape by taping the pics together then taping it to my bedroom door. I've got a mural of kids drawings in my bedroom

Julie, how is your brother liking the snow? I would be freezing my @ss off! (I wish) Thanks for the PM, I'll take you up on it. It's kind of ironic that Christmas is supposed to be a time for peace and reflection, but for most of us it seems to be going at a frenetic pace--it's become so commerical it's sad. Hope your dad has a happy b-day and many more.

Summer, got your Christmas card yesterday. Thanks! How's your holiday planning shaping up?

Cherie, do you have to work on Christmas Eve? I bet your girls are getting so excited. I know you're getting excited about your ski trip. Have a good day today.

Cal, how's hubby faring? Did he catch that cold yet? I hope not. Enjoying your vacation?

Bye Kempy, you should be well one your way...

Angie must be having a blast out there.

Gen, if you're still out there, aren't you in FL? Wave to Angie in her RV

Rick went to pick up my gift last night at the mall (I still don't know what it is) so Michael and I went and played a crane/claw game while we waited. It must be Christmas because with the first $1 we won two stuffed animal toys--a cute Dasher reindeer and a green hippo nutcracker soldier guy. I told him that he needs to give those away to his cousins for Christmas. I got rid of a huge box of toys a month ago but every time we play that crane game we come home with more stuff. Anyway, don't know what I've got on my plate yet today but let's hope it's fun. Have a good one everybody.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:11 AM   #147  

hey all... I posted yesterday... hit the wrong button and it dissappeared... oh well... I don't have much to say... other than I am really busy! We are getting off work today at noon, so I am trying to wrap up my payroll. I just found a mistake, that the payroll company was supposed to fix... now I will have to schedule an adjustment run.. ARGH.... just waiting on my payroll to arrive so I can finish checking it.

Anyway... everyone take care.. have a great holiday if I don't get the chance to pop back in... I will be back and ready to go after the first of the year.. so I hope I have a few more who will join me in getting back on track!

Talk to you soon!

Cherie
Old 12-23-2004, 11:14 AM   #148  
so close, yet so far...

Good morning ladies. I am on the run today. Just wanted to pop in and say good morning and have a great day. I will pop back in this afternoon.

Cherie, hope your day does smoothly with no SNAFU's I WILL be ready to make a fresh start next year. Let's do it. Have a great trip and a very :merry:

Hi to Julie, Cal, Summer, Gen, Angie, Kempy and any other lurkers.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:47 AM   #149  

Good Morning Girls

Cherie I hope your work thing gets worked out so you can get out of there! If you don't get a chance to pop back in have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am so ready for the start of January to get on track. I am sick of having a belly ache from eating too much or the wrong things. Count me in!

Noelle have a great day today. I hope the sun is back out for you there today. It is here but it is only six freakin degrees !

Well going to get going. Check back later. Julie
Old 12-23-2004, 12:32 PM   #150  

DAMN SNOW. ok. I just had to vent. My payroll which was supposed to be here in my hands an hour ago is still at the Fed Ex Facility in Memphis.. So.. I will be here in the office tomorrow. DAMN.

OK.. sorry... had to vent. Good thing is, I am leaving at noon. But I will be back. Tomorrow.

sigh.... too much stress!