Old 09-29-2004, 12:43 PM   #16  

Where in the world is Spryng? How long is her hubby off? We miss ya girl, tell your hubby you need sometime for you too! j/k. Hi everyone
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 12:52 PM   #17  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Welcome Amy......I'm Deana, sahm to Erik 16, Andrew 8, Matthew 7 and Abby 4. I've been here abuot 6 weeks and have loved every minute of it. You will LOVE it here. This is the BEST group of ladies around. Sooooo much support. That's what is getting me where I want to be. We already have another Amy posting with us so we may have to develop a system to tell you apart when we address you...do you have a nickname we can use?

Ricci: How have you been girl? We've missed you. Sounds like you have been really, really busy. Good luck on your final. Hope Eric gets to feeling better soon.

Chris: WTG on that water. We can do it!

Kristen: How's the water going? I have 40 down working on more.

Cindi: Woohoo on the water. Let's go girl!

Gotta take dd to school and run errands, be back later.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 12:59 PM   #18  

Hey all, back from the gym and have showered. I didn't do quiet as well today, I think I need to do lower impact every other day. I am trying too hard and am tiring myself out. So, Tues and Thur will be 20 min cardio and express track.

Ricci, nice to hear from you. How r u?

Amy welcome. I am Melissa or Mel, SAHM of 2 also. Patrick 2 and Abigail 4. We have another Amy here who posts now and then. JUst so ya know. Maybe you could put Amy ? with an initial after, just so we don't get confused. Consider yourself joined here. Also, I see what a wonderful job you are doing already with the loss of weight. Keep up the good work.

Chris, good job on the water so far today. Keep it up girl. I hope your hand is feeling better soon. It must be so difficult to get anything done when you are in pain.

Cindi and Kristin. I need to fly with laundry. I'm on MSN, but will look for you on YAHOO.

Kristin, you welcome! I really understand what you are going through. What has the Vet said?

Hey Deana, how r u? catch up with you later.

I do have to pick up dd's school pics today and go to the chiro. See ya later ladies.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 01:25 PM   #19  
I'm a homeschool mama

I'm back from WIC. Thanks for your suggestions about faxing, but I had to sign a release to get the records and couldn't do that through fax. Oh well, it's done. We were at the WIC office from 1000 to 1140, the kids were GREAT. So well behaved and well mannered, I was so proud of them. But I'm pooped. They had to prick my finger and Ally's and Andrew's but they all did fine and they gave Andrew his last shot he needed and now he's caught up until he's 4. Fee better about that.
We just had lunch and Andrew is napping, I'm suppose to be schooling, but have a massive headache and want a nap.
Welcome Amy, I'm Crystal. 27 yo sahm of 3, almost 4. Alisa is almost 6, Ally is 3, Andrew is 22 months on Friday and I'm due Feb. 1st. I'll be married 9 years tomorrow. I live in Texas and homeschool. My dh just lost his job, insurance and work truck so that's what all this talk about the WIC stuff is. Glad you found us and hope you stick around. you will find all the support you will ever need here.

Okay gotta go nap. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 02:50 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls!!

Sorry this will be short just wanted you all to know that I peeked in on ya to see how you were all doing!

Amy Its great to have you! Hope you like it here.

Spryng NO FAIR!!!!!!!! You posted on the core board this morning but you didn't post with us!!!!!! What the heck is up with that !!! Hope you are having fun!

Ok I'm off to take a nap while the kids are napping.
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:05 PM   #21  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

60 ounces down!!!! I guess its good that I like water huh?

Well Amy (the newbie) I forgot to tell you that I'm a sahm mom of three girls. Tiana is 11 yr. old (5th grade), Kayla is 5 (kindergarten) and Nicole is 2 yrs. old (my ball of endless energy).

I am looking at the ages of my kids and I feel so old.... Hope the day is going good for all of you. I'm almost done with the laundry. One more load in the washer and one to dry, and I am done until tomorrow. I finished cleaning the family room. I'm a cruisin' little gal today.

Yes, my hand feels better. Thank God! (and thank the people who make Bextra). Well I'm going to find something else to clean while I still have some zip left in me. And I suppose I should put go post my food on the WW site for my points tracker. I think I'm doing good today though.

TTFN
~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:14 PM   #22  
**Kristin**

Good Afternoon Ladies!
It is another beautiful day here! SO we were sucked outside for an hour or so ! I couldn't help it! Anyway, now I want to fly if any of you are, sorry I wasn't here earlier Cindi!

New Amy - Hi ! I am Kristin, SAHM of 1...Sydney, she turned 3 on Monday. You will love it here!

Chris - I am walking,running and doing videos. I love to be outside, so I walk.run whenever I can..I am going to start a little strengh trainign when I loose some more weight. my current goal is work out at least 3 times a week for an hour ! Hope that helps! Glad that you are feeling better!

Michelle - you tattle tale! LOL! Poor spryng - we are ganging up on her....she deserves it though...we would all stalk her if she stopped posting with us! LOL! (Just kidding SPryng, we love you and miss you thats all! )

Deana - I have 32 oz. down and alot to go....UGH! I thought I had already filled it up to be at 48, but I didn't I still have this whole glass left! LOL!

Crystal - glad the trip went well....take anap woman, you need it too!

Mel - I haven't talked to the vet yet about most of this, but I will this week sometime..just going to play it by ear. Can't wait to join your challenge, I definately need it BAD!!

Okay, LMK if any of you want to fly, I am here again! Have a great afternoon all!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:52 PM   #23  

Kristin, sorry, forgot to say "Of course you can join our challange"!!!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 05:28 PM   #24  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hello FINALLY!! Couldn't post this morning cuz I was running a little late. This TOM is hitting me kind of hard as far as tiredness goes. Not real bloated or crampy or craving anything, just really tired. It's only the third TOM I've had since I got pregnant in Dec. 2002 so it's kind of hard adjusting again! Anyway tonight starts my night classes so I will be gone from 5-9:30 so no chatty for me It's ok though cuz I have partial days to myself and I really like that, besides Bayley is her crankiest at that time of night so I will be able to miss it a coupld days a week which will be really nice for me and not so nice for dh! LOL So I've only gotten about 20 oz of water down today and not much the day before but I am trying harder now. I've been bad about the gym this week too, I'm just trying to adjust to this new schedule and TOM and haven't made it yet this week. Mom and I have been walking and I have still been watching what I am eating so that's good. I will go tomorrow for sure. I'm starting fresh tomorrow and I'm sure next week will be better, it sure helps to be prepared the night before! Nothing else new here I don't think. We are going to get family pictures done on Friday and Sat. is girls night. I will scan the family photos on post them when I can (mom has a scanner). Oh shoot it's my turn for QOTD!! Let me think.

QOTD: What's article of clothing would you love to wear but think it either wouldn't look good on you or that you are too scared to wear?

This is a weird question but I've noticed that in the past I would really like something that I think looked good on me but was too scared to wear it cuz I didn't know what people would think. Lately I just am excited to buy new clothes after losing some weight and want to buy things that make me look good and WHO CARES what anyone thinks. So for this question I would have to say my knee high, UGG type (emphasizing TYPE since Uggs are WAY too expensive for this budget!! LOL) boots. I just bought them last week and was all gung ho until I put them on to wear today and was feeling self concious. I thought about it for awhile and decided to wear them but I took another pair of shoes just in case I wanted to chicken out. Anyway on the way to school I started thinking about why I was self concious and who was I trying to impress anyway? NO ONE! I wanted to wear them cuz I like the way they look and make me feel so why the **** not!! Sorry if that offended anyone! So that is my question for the day and my speech on self confidence LOL Wear what makes you feel good and who cares what anyone says!!!

Anyway.....................

Mel I'm so glad you are so gung ho on the gym! That is awesome! It's amazing the way it makes you feel huh? Even if that is all I get done all day I feel like I have done something good. WTG!!!

Crystal glad you got all the wic stuff figured out. That's cool that your kids were well behaved, makes it so much easier to run errands huh? Hope you get a nap in.

Cindi YAY!! about the biopsy!! I too have forgotten what you are having done, refresh my memory it's been awhile

Kristin I went to bed early so don't worry about the chat thing, I'm sure we will chat soon!! Sorry about your dog, that is so hard Keep us posted on what happens. YAY for nothing to do!!

Deana good job on your water as usual ! Is your body getting used to it yet?

Chris so glad your hand is feeling better! As far as exercise I go to the gym and trade off doing cardio and weights every other day. Seems to work good for me. Hope you keep getting things accomplished! Good for you!!

Hello other Amy!! I'm Jill SAHM to Bayley who just turned 1. Glad to have you! Word of advice, check in here often or you will never be able to catch up!! LOL

Hi Ricci! Good luck on your final and on your son getting better!

SPRYNG!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!

Michelle teasing us with just a small post, how dare you?!! Day off today? I bet you are enjoying yourself! Don't worry I spy on Spryng too! LOL Shhhhhhh don't tell her!

Ok that's enough for now. I have downed another 12 oz since I started so I am at 32 oz now! yay I might make if after all. Need to do a few chores before the other baby gets here at 3:30. Talk to you all later!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 06:28 PM   #25  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi there. After nap, we schooled then went to Wal-mart to get a few groceries, mostly the wic approved ones.
We're back and getting ready to eat dinner. Got Smallville and a special night Apprentice to watch tonight. I didn't get much of a nap in and with all those errands I'm getting tired.
QOTD: I would like some nice dress pants, the modern type, with no pockets, cute shoes and a cute top to match. I don't do no pockets much, as I have a big butt even when I'm thin, a curse from the mom side of my family. I have some of these pants that I have worn in a size 14 and I feel so good in them, but I would have a ton of pairs if I could.
OH BTW, I TALKED TO THE MAN AT THE BANK AND HE SIGNED OFF ON OUR DOCUMENTS FROM UNDERWRITING TODAY, WHICH MEANS EVERYTHING WENT GOOD. HE TOLD ME TO EXPECT A CALL FROM THE TITLE COMPANY IN A DAY OR SO TO SCHEDULE CLOSING. SO AS THIS ALL SOUNDS, WE'LL BE CLOSING PROBABLY NEXT WEEK AND HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE RIGHT AWAY TO START BUILDING. WE HOPEFULLY WILL BE IN THE HOUSE RIGHT AFTER I HAVE THE BABY OR BEFORE IF WE'RE LUCKY. THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS.
Okay, gonna wait for dinner. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 06:45 PM   #26  
Focus on the Process

97 ounces down. I'm saving the rest for dinner. I'm tired of going to the bathroom....

QOTD: I think I would like anything trendy. I just love all the clothes everyone wears now, but haven't found much in my size or if there is, it looks hideous compared to the skinny little gals out there. I'd definitely would try something with straps. Right now I'm a t-shirt and jeans sort of girl. It would be way out of my comfort zone if I was in anything dressy.

Well gotta go make some dinner for the fam. I have to help my husband clean at his work tonight. I consider the mopping as part of my exercise regime. It takes a good 30 minutes to mop their showroom floor and the bathroom and the breakroom. Its a sign of a sick mind, I'm sure to like mopping. Oh well...

ttfn-
chris
Old 09-29-2004, 08:13 PM   #27  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good evening girls.

Ok so I am a fanatic about water challenge lately. Curse me if you will. I have 120 oz down and will probably drink more before the night is done. It's all I drink anymore except I have to have my coffee in the morning. But I'm flushing me (and flushing the toilet alot) but it makes me feel like I'm flushing away the pounds. So far, so good.

Mel: Glad you made it to the gym again today. You go girl!!! I'm doing good, thanks for asking.

Crystal: Glad you got the WIC taken care of and got a nap in. Feel better? WOOHOO on the bank news. Can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Chris: Happy to hear that your hands are better today. Just try not to overdo it. Sounds like you got alot done today already. BTW, my excercise is the Walk Away the Pounds videos by Leslie Sansone. I try to get atleast 1 mile in every day, sometimes the 2 mile. I have some ab excercises I found on the net that I want to try just haven't yet. on the water today.

Kristin: Can't blame you for wanting to be outside today. It was beautiful. Although 46 degrees was a little chilly to wake up to with the windows open this morning....BRRRRR!!! How's the water going?

Jill: Everything will adjust soon. Don't fret. You're still doing great on watching what you eat. Hope you have a good night at class. And NO it's still not getting used to it, maybe a little but I still spend alot of time going to the bathroom. May be why my house still isn't clean... .

Michelle: Hope you're enjoying time with the kids and Zhaun. When is your next day off?

QOTD: I would love to be able to get into a nice tight pair of jeans. I only have one pair right now but they are really BIG, even on me, so I don't wear them much, just around the house. I used to be in a 9-10 and I will get there again. WATCH ME .

Well, kids didn't get their room and the living room picked up so dd lost tv until Friday and the boys lost their gameboys til after school Friday. They are supposed to be finishing them now but they are goofing around. Oh well, dh wil lbe back in the house in a while, he can deal with it. They aren't scared of me. All he has to do is say "jump" and they ask "how high?". Guess my voice just isn't deep enough.... .

Going to see what's on tv tonight, maybe I can find a movie. I don't get to watch much while the kids are awake. Oh, and I need another bottle of water.....
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 10:12 PM   #28  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Just a quickie here!

SHAME ON SPRYNG We're more important than core!

Tomorrow is the first day with the sitter so I have to be up at 5:30 so I can get ready before getting the boys up and dressed and out the door by 7 or so. YIKES! At least their bag is packed. I think I'll hit Subway for lunch tomorrow so I don't have to pack anything for me....either that or I'll grab a lean cuisine or WW frozen entre from the freezer.

I have to go search for a crock pot meal for tomorrow...so I have to run!

Got my 3 mi walk in this morning and yesterday too...don't know if i mentioned it.

Welcome Amy #2 (there's another Amy...so we'll be easily confused! )
I'm Geri ... part time SAHM to Will (3) and Tony (1).

Off I go...have a wonderful day everyone and I'll check back tomorrow night.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 11:36 PM   #29  
Focus on the Process

I finished my night with 137 oz. of water. I'll probably float to bed now.

Spryng-we sure miss you.
Deana-good job on the water today too!
Michelle-hope you had a great day with the DH and the 2 T's...
Jill-how is school going?
Crystal-hope you get some zzzz's tonight

Good night to the rest of you. I gotta get some sleep too. Nicole is wheezing again so we did a breathing treatment before bed, so I'm anticipating a wakeful night with her. Plus, I have to work tomorrow. Tomorrow is printing day...Me, a printing press, some labels, and my itty bitty black and white tv. I have a schedule to keep...Price is Right, Judge Milian, Drew Carrey, Home Improvement....lunch...etc.

Have a good morning tomorrow. I won't be able to get on until the evening time. I'm still doing the water challenge tomorrow. TTFN

~chris
Old 09-29-2004, 11:51 PM   #30  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Sorry I haven't gotten in a good post today!

CRAZY DAY....lol
What's new? lol

Have a great night! I will c ya all in the am
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote