Old 03-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #16  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MORNING CHICKS
I AM A SLEEPY HEAD TODAY. JEN AND I SAT UP TALKING TILL LATE AND THEN I COULDN'T FALL ASLEEP TILL AFTER MIDNIGHT. IT'S FUNNY HOW SHE COMES DOWN AND RIGHT AWAY THE DOORBELL BEGINS TO RING. REALLY UPSETS HER TOO. SHE FEELS LIKE WE HAVE NO TIME "ALONE". I TOLD HER TO HANG THE SIGN ON THE DOOR WHEN SHE COMES IN AND DON'T TALK IN THE HALL SO OTHERS CAN HEAR MY VOICE & USE YOUR KEY TO COME IN!! WE'LL HAVE TO BE SNEAKIER THAN THE TENANTS!!
BUT WE DID HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND WERE TESTING OUT MAKEUP IDEAS & TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY ONE OF MY CHAIRS WON'T RECLINE. TO TOP IT ALL OFF ONE WON'T GO UP IN THE AIR EITHER. WTF. WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS. NONE OF THIS IS GOOD WITH THE GOVT CUTBACKS. PROBABLY ANOTHER ARGUMENT WITH THE INSURANCE DOCTOR. LAST TIME I LOST.
I FEEL LIKE SCARLETT O'HARA....I'LL WORRY ABOUT IT TOMORROW.
I LISTENED TO THE NEWS AND THERE ARE FAR WORSE PROBLEMS THAN MINE. THE WHOLE WORLD IS FALLING APART!
GOING TO BE WARMER TODAY AND THEN I CAN GO OUT AND FREEZE MY BUTT TOMORROW WITH SHOPPING!
MAYBE I BETTER END THIS WHINING POST. SO FAR I HAVEN'T POSTED ONE GOOD THOUGHT!
OH YES....THE BACK IS MUCH IMPROVED (thanks to Igor) & THE SUN IS OUT!! HAVE A GREAT DAY

HAPPY....RIDE THAT HOUSE HIGH FOR ALL IT'S WORTH. LOTS OF GOOD THOUGHTS HEADED YOUR WAY FOR A HAPPY ENDING TO YOUR WAITING!!

MICHELLE....SORRY TO HEAR THE DAY WASN'T GING WELL AND THE MISSING MEDS. THANK GOD FOR AN UNDERSTANDING BOSS AND THAT YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER TODAY.

CEEJAY....HOPE YOU FIND THE ROTTING WOOD SMELL. WONDER WHAT IT IS? NOT COMING FROM OUTSIDE IS IT?? A MYSTERY FOR SURE. I CAN JUST SEE YOU RUNNING UP & DOWN THE STAIRS EVEN THOUGH HE SAID IT'S OK NOT TO. YOU'RE ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE PERSON!! GLAD IT'S ALREADY PAST 5/7! YOU GO GIRL!

ANNIE...good idea about the lemon down the drain. gonna try that with just the juice. my kitchen sink shares a waste pipe with the ladies room downstairs. sometimes IT'S PU!
SORRY...LOST MY CAPS,,,,,THANK GOD YOU'RE NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE. THE PICTURES ON TV WERE HORRIBLE. STAY DRY MY FRIEND THRU THE NASTY WEEKEND WE'RE ALL GETTING PREDICTIONS OF. OURS IS A WINTRY MIX BEGINNING WITH SNOW. I'M WITH YOU ON BEING FED UP!!

LAURA....SOUNDS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE BURSITIS. THINK MAYBE A DR SHOULD HAVE A LOOK SEE??? WHEN YOU FELL THOSE TIMES DID YOU TRY TO CATCH YOURSELF WITH THAT ARM DO YOU RECALL? MAYBE A GOOD OL' CORTISONE SHOT WOULD END THIS PAIN. SENDING A HUG HARD TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HURTING THE ELBOW!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL BE BUSY ON & OFF BUT THE BEST THING SOUNDED LIKE THE GARDEN SHOW!! SPRING IN BLOOM!

SHAD....GUESS YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY SOON. HOPE THE WILDCARDS BEHAVE THEMSELVES AND EVERYONE ENJOYS THE NEW UNION!! THINGS WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. HAPPY WEDDING DAY
I DID HEAR ABOUT THE WELLINGTON EARTHQUAKE...EVEN THE REPORTER SAID AUST HAD HAD MORE THAN THEIR FAIR SHARE OF WEATHER PROBLEMS....NZ TOO. WACKY WEATHER. JEN SAID GOD'S TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING AND NO ONE IS LISTENING. I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE HER.
HOPE THE JOB COOPERATES WHEN YOU GET BACK...CAN'T THEY SEE IT'S IMPERATIVE TO SHARE INFO"?" WE HAVE A SIMILAR PROB HERE BUT NOT ON YOUR LEVEL!! HAVE A GOOD TRIP!! E noho ra

ELLEN....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT NOT MEETING THE MISSING GOAL BUT CONGRATS ON THE SALE!!! GOOD TO HEAR SOMETHING WENT RIGHT FOR SOMEONE!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-02-2011 at 08:49 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #17  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

I had a rough evening yesterday...coughing fit after coughing fit. Ugh. Finally, it calmed down enough so I could sleep...and I slept very well. Since I worked from home today, I was able to sleep in until 6 am. So far so good on the breathing...of course that could be because I just nebulized. I've decided if I'm not better by Friday, I'm going to see the doctor again, as I will be out of antibiotics and running low on other meds.

Shad - So sorry to hear that had an earthquake in Wellington. I hope the weather and the earth cooperate so your niece can have a lovely wedding weekend. Sorry that you're feeling so stressed. It is stressful when dysfunctional families get together, and I haven't met a family yet that wasn't at least a little dysfunctional. I hope the training team is able to squeeze the knowledge out of those in the know while you are gone. As for the indoor temp versus outdoor temp causing colds, you may be on to something there. Here when the indoor temps are in the upper 60s and the outdoor temps are in the teens and twenties, it is a shock to the system. Maybe that's why a lot of colds happen in the winter, when it's much warmer inside than out, or in the summer, when it's the other way around. I hope you and the family have very safe travels, and a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. And I wish your dear niece the very happiest of wedding days and many, many years of happiness in her marriage.

Looks like people are sleeping in today or too busy to post before work, so I'll check back with y'all later.

Love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #18  
Creating a Healthier Me

Mellie - You snuck in! I'm a sleepy head today too, and I did get plenty of good sleep. That's good that you and Jen had a nice late night chat. Bummer about getting interrupted. Sorry to hear about your chairs misbehaving! Bad chairs!! I wish I could wave my magic wand and they'd be brand new with all the functionality you desire. As for hearing about worse problems on the news...I'm purposely avoiding the news. Our governor just announced his budget plan for the next two years...essentially slashing the money for education, state health care, senior care, assistance, child care, child development...all social programs, and giving it all to big business. When I think about it, it makes me want to scream! And since that kind of stress constricts my airways...I can't do that right now. I'm so glad to hear your back has improved! The sun is out here too!! That would be awful to have your kitchen sink share a waste pipe with a restroom! Ugh!

Laura - That garden show sounds very tempting, and like something I'd want to attend. I'm sure it's got to be bigger and better than Milwaukee's Garden Show.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning ladies.

Thanks every one for your suggestions concerning the smell in the kitchen.

Shad
I took your advice as I'd forgotten about the fridge having the pan on the bottom. It was terrible and smelled. Hopefully that was the culprit. I'll find out tonight when I walk into the house. The pan has been cleaned. I need to remind the land lord that he still hasn't replaced the apppliances. My harvest gold appliances need to be replaced.

Mel
That was a good suggestion for Jen to use the key and hang up the sign. I'm begining to think Jen is right also about God is trying to get our attention.

Michelle
It was nice of your boss to let you work from home today.

Annie
Did your dad do okay on his anniversary? The floods are scary but glad you are safe.

When I got home last night I took my meds. I started the new bp med last night and it had a warning sign on the label that said may make you sleepy, don't drive until you know for sure. I'm thinking he put a mild nerve med in it. I had told him that my heart races sometimes at night when I have had a lot of stress. I'm off all caffiene.

More later.

Last edited by ceejay52; 03-02-2011 at 10:25 AM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #20  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Italian Roast Beef

3/4 cup water
1-1/2 cubes beef bouillon
1/2 t crushed garlic
1 T Italian seasoning
1/2 t ground black pepper
1 T dried oregano
1 T dried basil
1/4 t dried red pepper flakes (optional)
2 lbs rump roast
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Nuke water and bouillon till mixable
Mix together garlic, italian seasoning, pepper, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes in bag or large plate. Rub roast with vegetable oil. Rub roast with seasoning mixture till well coated. Place roast in oven cooking bag, sprinkle remainder of seasoning onto roast in bag. Pour bouillon mix around roast. Bake in 375 oven till done. (1 1/2 - 2 hours) Serve with fav veggies...
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #21  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Ceejay...how did your heart do on the new meds? Any racing last night?

Chelle...keep taking care of you and maybe go ahead and make an appt with doc anyway...you are not well enough in my books.

MELLIE...go ahead and biotch, we are all guilty of that from time to time and frankly, not to make fun of you, but your biotching is funny every now and then.

Shaddie...hope work is done and you are well on your way to the wedding. We all have crazy relatives, I just try to avoid them.

Laura...I just had my pap/physical...my pap came back okie dokie, and other than my BP all is good. I still need to schedule my boobie squish, but can't seem to remember to do that. Like right now I should just stop and do that...Have not heard of the movie Unknown, probably about my life. lol

Not much going on today. Worked last night, it was boring and uneventful. Tonight Sis and I are going to dad's. She is going to color my hair while we are there just to have something to do while we are there. Sides dad sits in the kitchen with us and BSs..

Heys to everyone..

Gotta get back at it..not that I want to...I would just rather go home.

Loves and hugs.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #22  

Good Afternoon Worldlies.

Shad - So it's Thursday AM. Hope your travel day goes smoothly and safely. You're right - a lot of bad weather going around. I just wonder if it's just the natural progression of the universe, with some of it perhaps hastened along by the inhabitants of earth. Who knows, we earthlings might have to start seeking out the most stable environments on the planet and then look to other planets - in the way of all those sci-fi/futuristic tales.

Mel - Too bad about the interruptions last night. You've got good ideas to prevent it in the future! I'll have to see if bursitis might be what I have. I don't recall hurting my elbow in a fall. I like your new signature!!

Michelle - Hope being at home helps you get better. What a long run this has been for you! Re the garden show...I'm still on the fence about going. I recall being a bit disappointed last year and thinking I could do with skipping a year, but then the winter blues hit and the idea of going becomes appealing again. I suppose part of my reluctance is that I don't get much accomplished in our own front and back yards because I feel overwhelmed with just the basics - keeping the lawn up, controlling weeds, keeping shrubs trimmed - let alone adding something new. Maybe if I write down the projects and tasks and break down it all down into even smaller pieces and just focus on certain things this season it'll be less daunting. Hmm, it might be fun to visit the Milwaukee garden show - could be a fun day trip.

Ceejay - I hope you walk into only pleasant smells tonight! Is the new bp med is working out for you?

Hellos to Happy, Annie & Ellen!

The movie "Unknown" that we saw last night was pretty good. I've seen better thriller/espionage type films, but Liam Neeson was good. Saw a preview for "The Green Lantern" with Ryan Reynolds - huh. I'm not a big fan of his...we'll see what kind of reviews it gets when it's released this summer.

Glad there's nothing going on tonight - I went out four nights in a row and I just need a normal evening. I'm going to do a BE workout - no left arm movements! And I need to load the software that came w/ the bp monitor into the computer and then upload the readings from the monitor onto the computer. Tomorrow is my dr appt so I'm leaving work early.

Yawn, I'm feeling a bit tired. Too many late nights. I also ran out of my tea bags at work and so I used my Starbucks card (from Christmas before last!) to buy myself a non-fat chai and a blueberry muffin. Maybe their chai doesn't have the same level of caffeine as my tea bags. And they use the chai syrup, so it's a bit too sweet for my taste... I need to bring some tea to work. About a month ago I spent a small fortune on a couple types of loose tea at a gourmet tea shop and I'm disappointed in both varieties I bought. I think I'll bring it to work so that I use it up more quickly. At home I usually only drink tea on the weekends so it would take quite a while to get through this stuff otherwise.

Okay, enough rambling. Let me post, and then I'll see if anyone snuck in on me, and then it's back to work. C'mon quitting time!!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #23  

Hi Annie - Get that mammo scheduled! Not fun, but important. My insurance (bc/bs) screws up the claim every time and I have to call them every time to fix it. Sigh.

Have fun at your dad's tonight.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #24  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
I've got most of my gear spread out over my bed and am beginning to pack. Such fun. But at least if it is spread out and in day order, I am not likely to forget things off the list. It's going to be a long day and right now I need coffee. Think I might just take a few minutes to get my act together and then get stuck into it. It's quite a list

Miss puss is squeaking for her yoghurt. Today I tried out a pomegranate with my cereal. Never had one of those before and this one was grown in the good ole USA. Had no idea what to do with it so just squeezed all the seeds out and the lovely dark red juice. It is nice but not over the top. I don't think it will be a real 'must have' in the future.

This strange feeling is still with me. Don't know what it is but it is definitely there. I doubt that the family will get over the top. We are not usually like that. It has possibly come about since DS1 got back together with his partner (for a trial period - her idea not his I believe) and they are both coming to the wedding. Que sera sera. It is too late to worry about it now.

Annie - sorry that some good Indiana folk are flooded out. Every time I hear about flooding, the rotten smell comes back to me.

Laura - I have been taken in by those tea shops as well. Get the flavour home and it never tastes as it did in the shop. Sometimes the same goes for wine.

Ceejay - hope that got rid of the smell. If you have harvest gold applicances then they are very old and probably very inefficient.

Michelle - Glad to hear the lungs are feeling somewhat better. It is so good that you are working from home. You will feel much better for it.

Mel - Jen is right - we are being told something. Problem is that we are too stupid to try to understand the message. The job will co-operate - you'll see! I went around and spent some time with my blokes and they promised to let me know when they were batting ideas around or meeting to discuss progress. Good blokes. And - about 45 minutes later, the team lead coming around at the trot to tell me to get my *** into the bosses office since we were doing a catch up progress meeting. Aaah right. So now I know they are frightened of me as well. That's what I want.

So better get on with the packing. Need to get the cat to the cattery. Need to pack Dnieces present to other Dniece in my luggage somehow. Leaving here around midday for the flight to Sydney and then to meet up with DS1 and partner in Sydney to fly to Wellington. Thanks to all for the best wishes for Dniece 1 (Rochelle) and my new Dnephew in law to be (Matt). I will pass them on.
Tell me something. If the husband has a mother - she becomes the MIL. If he has brother, he is the BIL and a sister becomes the SIL.
Is a daughter in law a DIL? and does my new nephew become a NIL.
I wonder whether the US will understand that one!
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #25  
Creating a Healthier Me

Hey ladies -

I'm so glad I'm working from home today because I'm exhausted...and as soon as that clock hits 3:30, I'm going to take a nap. Zzzzzzzzzz. Tomorrow I have to work late due to meetings, which won't be any fun.

Ceejay - I'm glad you found the cause of the odor and were able to take care of it. I hope your new bp meds mean no more Nascar heart (races, get it?).

Annie - The Italian roast sounds yummy. I will definitely try it this weekend! I took your advice and made an appt with the doc for Friday morning. It was either that or late tomorrow evening, and tomorrow's going to be a long enough day anyway. Ugh. I work from home on Friday and since the doc is in the town where I live, I can do the appointment on my lunch hour. Besides I've got reports implementing this weekend, which means I'll be working (at home) from 7 to 9 or so on Friday night and from 7 to 9 am on Sunday morning. I'm glad your physical went well. Make the dang boob squish appt, will ya?! It's important, my sista! Hope you have a nice evening at dad's. I'm way overdue for a haircut and color touch up. I was hoping to do that this weekend, but I may still be sick. So I'd better wait until next weekend.

Shad - By the time you read this you'll prolly be in NZ. I hope the flight went well and that all the family is getting along so far.

Laura - I'm finding that being at home has helped me feel a little better. Of course, being around my terrific, loving doggies always cheers me up. Plus, I don't have to go far to fill up my water bottle or go to the loo. I just checked out the Garden Show website and it looks lovely! If I'm feeling up to it, we're supposed to go to Chicago this Saturday to get together with a friend who lives in the Jefferson Park area. Maybe, again if I'm feeling up to it, we could go down earlier in the day and check out the show. It's a little pricey, costing nearly $50 for 2 tickets and parking...so we'll see. We're also going down to Chicago on April 9th for ReptileFest at University of Illinois - Chicago. It'll be the 3rd year in a row that we've gone to that. I understand about feeling overwhelmed keeping up with the yard/garden basics. We really want to create several raised flower and veggie beds this Spring, including creating high stone borders around the trees and filling in with dirt and lovely flowers. But now that Spring is nearly here, it looks like cost might be an issue. Unfortunately, the Milwaukee Garden Show is a "Home and Garden Show', so there are A LOT of vendors that have more to do with home remodeling/renovations, etc., than with gardening. We've gone a couple times....but the "garden" aspect was such a small percentage that we were disappointed. And we aren't in the market to do any renovations this year.

Well, it's nap time for this chick!

Love and hugs,
Old 03-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #26  
Creating a Healthier Me

Shad - You snuck in on me. I guess you haven't left yet. I hope everything goes smoothly with the family, including DS1 and his partner. I do feel better working at home, and wish I could tomorrow. Have a wonderful trip!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:34 AM   #27  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning girls,

I had a pain in the ... doctor's appointment yesterday. I walked out after waiting over 2 hours. I don't think the doctor was even in the office! It was the gyne and my friend who referred me there a couple of years back said she just left them too - they cater to the pregnant ladies and more and more one is stuck sitting in the office while they are out delivering babies. I can't be taking an entire day off to sit around waiting for anyone. I got there just after 9am waited until almost 11 to be put in a room where they gave me a paper thin size 0 gown and left me in a room where there was cold air constantly blowing from the a/c. I sat there for 45 minutes and by then it was heading into lunch when I said I'd be back at work. I was half frozen and could not hear any doctors in the hall so I got dressed and told the nurse as I walked out "I'm outta here". Very annoying. Luckily at my age I don't need much on the female stuff outside of a pap and boob squeeze which can probably be stretched to every other year anyway.

Chatted with Shad for a few minutes yesterday on FB while she was waiting to board her plane. I hope she has a nice family party at the niece's wedding. She said we should all be good while she is away

Michelle - at this point girl I don't know what to recommend to get you better. Just rest I guess. Almost makes you freaky to be around sick people after this. My co-worker caught something last year that must have hung on for months. She was constantly coughing at work and refused to go to the doctor because she thought it was a viral thing and there was nothing they could do about it. After sustained coughing like that, I would think it would take it's toll on your vocal cords. So you go to a reptile show, eh? Hah, that sounds like DH's thing - the unusual and fascinating Wow 50 bucks IS alot for the garden show. I like the idea of raised beds too. Hope you had a good nap and are ready to tackle today.

Shad - by now you should be arrived and settled in. Again, hope you have a good time. I find pomegranate to be an aquired taste. Kind of bitter. Hard to get at the seeds and if I recall, the juice stains something fierce. As to your question about the relations and what they are called - I think first line directly related family gets titles but their partners do not. For example my nephew is my nephew but his wife is not my niece. DH's brother is my BIL but his wife is not my SIL. DH's mom was my MIL but the string of wives FIL had after her were just FIL's wives, they did not become my MIL (thank goodness!) And then there is the whole "twice removed" relationship I never understood. "She is my cousin, twice removed"

My DH has a theory that all these earthquakes (and large sink holes) and such are due to the fact that we have removed all that oil from the inside of the earth and it had a reason for being there and was not meant to be taken out. I guess if you consider the earth a ball with solids in it and you remove those solids, you will get puckering and gaps.

Laura - I have several of those dissapointing teas too. Maybe we should swap I got some black teas I find too strong for my tastes and some of the green ones are just kind of bland. But like you, I paid too much to just chuck them in the trash. As for the shrubbery - it got to a point where I was spending quite a bit on annual flowers so we went to a nursery and planned out plants that would come back each year. Hibiscus and some other bushy plants. We dug up one side of the yard and put in some really nice beds. Had a planter box in front of one side of the garage and one side of the house had lily of the valleys I carefully tended for 7 years as well as spring bulbs. For whatever reason, the people who bought the house in AH dug up EVERYTHING and took out the bushes and just left dirt. Never planted anything back. It really broke my neighbor's heart because not only did it look wretched, but he knew how hard we worked on it in the first place. AND IT ALL CAME BACK BY ITSELF each year. NO WORK. They were idiots. Anyway - it's not that hard to find some simple stuff. Even just a few pots here and there for a bit of summer color.

Annie - thank you for the recipe. I'll be it smells divine cooking! Will have to try it. Watch that BP girl, with all the running you do, I'm surprised it's not lower.

Cripes - just looked at the time, I have to get moving. Will catch up later. to Mel, Ceejay and Ellen.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 AM   #28  
Happy September

IT'S 20 DEGREES BUT FEELS LIKE 9 WITH THE WINDCHILL....SO GUESS WHO ISN'T GOING TO TJ'S FOOD SHOPPING. I'M COLD JUST SITTING HERE! I WENT DOWN TO SEE HOW COLD IT IS AND FORGET IT. NOT STARTING THE SCIATICA ALL OVER AGAIN. IT'S NOT EVEN 100% YET JEN AND RICHIE SAID THEY ARE GOING SHOPPING EITHER TONITE OR TOMORROW BEFORE THE WINTRY MIX HITS US.
I AM THINKING OF HAVING SOME BEEF & BARLEY SOUP FOR BREAKFAST AND GET WARMED UP!
HAVE A GREAT DAY & STAY WARM!!

MICHELLE....HOPE THE COUGHING SUBSIDES AND YOU FEEL BETTER. GASPING FOR AIR CAN'T BE FUN. I KNOW THE FEELING. JUST GLAD YOU CAN STAY AT HOME AND WORK EXCEPT FOR THE MEETING. GIVE YOU MORE TIME TO GET BETTER.

CEEJAY.....HOPE THESE NEW MEDS WORK AND YOU LIKE THEM. FUNNY HOW AFTER THE STRESS IS OVER AND WE'RE HOME THAT THE RACING & PALPITATIONS BEGIN. I DO THE SAME THING. SENDING A HUG YOUR WAY STAY CALM.

ANNIE....WHEN I BIOTCH, I MAKE MYSELF LAUGH TOO. MAYBE THAT'S A GOOD THING GOOD IDEA WITH THE HAIR COLORING AT DAD'S PLACE. MUST MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE THE "OLD" DAYS WHEN EVERYONE WAS HOME AND CHATTED IN THE KITCHEN. MADE ME FEEL GOOD JUST READING IT!! THE ROAST SOUNDS GREAT AND I AM GONNA PRINT IT OUT FOR A FUTURE DATE! I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE ROASTER BAG IDEA! NO MESS!

LAURA....PUT THE TEA IN GIFT BAGS AND REGIFT IT TO SOME UNSUSPECTING PERSON!! THAT WOULD GET RID OF IT FASTER!! I LOVE LIAM NEESON. AND ALSO AM NOT A REYNOLDS FAN. HIS ACTING IS JUST SO BLAH. HE REALLY IS LIKE HIS DAD. ALWAYS LOOKING TO SEE WHERE THE CAMERA IS HOPE YOU FIND THE CAUSE & CURE FOR THE ARM. CAN'T BE NICE HAVING IT HURTING LIKE THAT

SHAD....NOT SURE IF THE US WILL UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP CAUSE I DIDN'T YOU CRACKED ME UP WITH THE GUY COMING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE MEETING ALREADY A SIGN OF PROGRESS!! I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST CRIED. WE ARE SOOOO MUCH ALIKE. WHEN THEY'RE AFRAID OF ME I KNOW THE JOBS GET DONE!! ROFLMYASSOFF HAPPY DAY FOR ROCHELLE & MARK GET BACK SAFE AND SOUND. WE WILL MISS YOU. I ALSO HOPE THAT "FEELING" LEAVES YOU.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #29  
Happy September

HAPPY.....YOU ARE THE SNEAKER INNER!! A YOU HAVEN'T BREATHED DOWN MY NECK IN A LONG TIME I AGREE WITH YOUR DH...WE WERE DISCUSSING IT TOO AND WERE THINKING ALL THE DRILLING AND MINING IS CAUSING SHIFTS IN THE EARTH'S MAKEUP INSIDE THE "BALL". BUT THEN NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO US ANYWAY :rrofl: ONE DAY NYC WILL SINK INTO THE RIVER AND OCEAN JUST FROM THE SHEER WEIGHT OF THE BUILDINGS!!! HOPE YOU FIND A BETTER DR TO GO TO. ONE THAT DEALS WITH THE UNPREGNANT!!! I GO TO A CLINIC WHERE I AM ABOUT THE ONLY OLDER PERSON THERE AND THE REST ARE ALL PREGNANT TEENAGERS ON WELFARE HAVE A SUPER DAY MY SOUTHERN SISTER AND KEEP WARM!!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #30  
Creating a Healthier Me

Hi ladies -

I'm here at work, though I wish I was home sleeping. Yesterday, I took a nap from 4:00 to 6:30...and then went back to sleep at 9. I think rest is the key to me getting better. I have to work until 4 pm today, so I won't be home until 5. But when I get home, I plan to eat, shower and get in my jammies, and hopefully be asleep by 8 or 8:30. Since I'm working from home tomorrow, I'll sleep in until 6 am. Nice!!

Happy - I absolutely HATE when doctors make you wait! Luckily most of my doctors run right on time. I would've left as well, especially since they left you sitting in the FREEZING room buck nekked except for a paper gown. I just have my regular doc do my annual exam, and I get my annual mammo done in the same building. The coughing has taken it's toll on my vocal chords. My voice is really raspy. Your DH's theory on earthquakes really sounds plausible, especially when you consider that it's not just oil we remove, but natural gas, and all the minerals that are mined from the earth. That sucks that the people who bought your AH house dug up all your lovely plants. Our gardens are chock full with perennials and bulbs, and we keep geraniums (one of my fave flowers) in pots so that we can bring them inside during the winter. Then we just add annuals for a dash of spring color until the perennials bloom.

Mel - Sorry that it's too cold to go to TJs. Soup for breakfast should warm you up nicely. We're getting a wintry mix later today, and then again this weekend. Those roaster bags are THE BEST! I use them ALL the time for roasts and meatloaf.

I'd better get back to it.

A big to everyone!

Love and hugs,